YesNoOk

CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - Hikaru Otagi Joined Into The Game - 20 June 2021! (Read 1013145 times)

Started by yudhiyou, April 13, 2017, 03:29:39 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Mugen Fighting Jam -Better Morrigan Joins Fight! Update 14 October 2019
#161  October 14, 2019, 04:59:06 pm
    • Indonesia
Update 14 October 2019, Better Morrigan by DivineWolf Joins The Fight!!!
She is replacing current Morrigan on the roster.

Movelist txt file has been updated too.
#162  October 14, 2019, 07:28:58 pm
    • UK
Are the Pots-styled characters you been adding lately keep everything about them? Like the hitsparks and sounds and such, cause that would feel out of place in this imo if they weren't proper CVS style.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#163  October 14, 2019, 08:04:40 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

I think he changed the Super costs to 3000 at the minimum, I think the EX costs have changed too. Haven't checked the game in a while.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#164  October 15, 2019, 02:21:54 am
    • Indonesia
Are the Pots-styled characters you been adding lately keep everything about them? Like the hitsparks and sounds and such, cause that would feel out of place in this imo if they weren't proper CVS style.
The hitsparks are still on pots, but the sound and gameplay system have been matched with other cvs characters already. So it won't feel out of place on this game. You can check the movelist on cvs_mugen_fighting_jam.txt file.
#165  October 17, 2019, 05:04:07 pm
    • UK
The hitsparks are still on pots, but the sound and gameplay system have been matched with other cvs characters already. So it won't feel out of place on this game. You can check the movelist on cvs_mugen_fighting_jam.txt file.

Okay that's good to know, looking forward to see who else you'll put in this too with the right edits.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
Re: CVS Mugen Fighting Jam -Blair Dame Joins Fight! Update 22 October 2019
#166  October 22, 2019, 03:41:32 pm
    • Indonesia
Update 22 October 2019, Blair Dame from Street Fighter EX series Joins The Fight!!!
Now DivineWolf's Blair Dame joins into the roster. This is another POTS character which are joining the game.

Other updates:
- Adjust throw damage on Tia, Morrigan, and Kula.
- Command list has been updated on cvs_mugen_fighting_jam.txt file.
Re: CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - Makoto, Rose, Birdie, Gen! Update 06 November 2019
#167  November 06, 2019, 05:33:06 am
    • Indonesia
Update 6 November 2019, Makoto, Rose, Birdie and Gen joins the Fight!!!
Now Varo Hades's characters joins into the roster. These are another POTS character which are joining the game.

Updates:
- Current Rose is replaced by this better one.
- Command list has been updated on cvs_mugen_fighting_jam.txt file.
CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - Gill Join the Fight!!! Update 24 November 2019
#168  November 24, 2019, 10:40:44 am
    • Indonesia
The leader of Illuminati has joined the fight!!!
Now Gill created by Froz will be one of the bosses on this game.

His ability is toned down on player control for balance gameplay.
- His pyrokinesis/cyrokinesis is 1 hit on player control instead of 2 hits as cpu boss.
- He still can build power gauge after activated resurrection as cpu boss instead of on player control.
- His movelist has been added on cvs_mugen_fighting_jam.txt file

Re: CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - Gill Join the Fight!!! Update 24 November 2019
#169  November 29, 2019, 10:22:29 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
spiderman's pal002.act through pal012.act switches back to the normal palette whenever he does animation on his punches, kicks, specials and even supers
#170  November 30, 2019, 06:13:16 am
    • Indonesia
spiderman's pal002.act through pal012.act switches back to the normal palette whenever he does animation on his punches, kicks, specials and even supers
Yes, I really need help for that. I haven't found any solution to solve that.
#171  December 03, 2019, 04:51:56 pm
    • USA
thanks for the post
#172  December 11, 2019, 02:50:58 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com

i just looked through the sff, and it seems that spiderman's palette isn't properly adapated past his normals, specials, and supers. in order to fix this you'll have to go through those sprites and apply palette 1,1 in order for palettes to start working properly
#173  January 07, 2020, 01:59:49 am
    • Indonesia

i just looked through the sff, and it seems that spiderman's palette isn't properly adapated past his normals, specials, and supers. in order to fix this you'll have to go through those sprites and apply palette 1,1 in order for palettes to start working properly
How the steps to apply palette on sprite? I am using Fighter Factory Studio but I haven't been able to do that.
#174  January 07, 2020, 06:49:34 am
    • USA
so when you're looking at the sff go over to the palette section and hit the very last button, it should say "Apply the current palette to the specified sprites" when hovering over it
#175  January 07, 2020, 07:36:05 am
    • Indonesia
so when you're looking at the sff go over to the palette section and hit the very last button, it should say "Apply the current palette to the specified sprites" when hovering over it
Just tried it. It is still not working. If you mind, maybe you can give me the example of fix on my spiderman char?
#176  January 08, 2020, 03:43:07 am
    • Australia
I have a bit of feedback for you. Not sure if you're aware of these inconsistencies:

Super Cancelling
===========
all of the characters that have folders named "Cvs_<name>" or "cvs2_<name>" CAN'T super cancel from a special move, every character with folder named "cvs<name>" CAN super cancel from specials

Dashing
=====
all of the characters that have folders named "Cvs_<name>" are "stuck" for a short while after dashing. Every other character can double dash or attack immediately after dashing but the "Cvs_" are stuck for maybe 8 or more frames.
#177  January 08, 2020, 04:03:47 am
    • Indonesia
I have a bit of feedback for you. Not sure if you're aware of these inconsistencies:

Super Cancelling
===========
all of the characters that have folders named "Cvs_<name>" or "cvs2_<name>" CAN'T super cancel from a special move, every character with folder named "cvs<name>" CAN super cancel from specials

Dashing
=====
all of the characters that have folders named "Cvs_<name>" are "stuck" for a short while after dashing. Every other character can double dash or attack immediately after dashing but the "Cvs_" are stuck for maybe 8 or more frames.

I see... Looked like it is because of characters from different template author like warusaki, H', Gal, etc.
Thanks for the feedback. I will check for it.
#178  January 08, 2020, 04:46:06 am
    • USA
#179  January 08, 2020, 04:50:53 am
    • Indonesia
#180  January 08, 2020, 04:59:01 am
    • Indonesia