YesNoOk

Cvs2 Master Of Fist Released (Read 23068 times)

Started by IKEISLEGEND, November 29, 2019, 04:10:38 am
Share this topic:
Re: Cvs2 ?????? Released
#41  December 01, 2019, 08:33:17 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
HIDDEN BOSS
#42  December 01, 2019, 08:38:26 pm
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
You don't need to quadruple post, just edit the first one with the other answers.
#43  December 01, 2019, 09:06:26 pm
    • USA
Nobody here did anything crazy, they just gave you feedback and you flew off the handle immediately accusing people of not playing fighting games, etc and generally just having a bad attitude.

Its obvious you don't respond well to feedback, so if you're wondering why nobody is "coming together to improve quality," thats the reason.

I didnt "fly off the handle" untill they did first I only gave them what they gave me perhaps you should go back to the start of the post to see who started negativity  and I didnt accuse people I accused him singular

You don't need to quadruple post, just edit the first one with the other answers.

thanks for the tip because its  a habit
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:21:04 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#44  December 01, 2019, 09:13:01 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
First off, don't quadruple post. You've been around long enough to know this.

Second, I can tell you didn't do what I asked in your post. Now I'm telling you. Shape up or ship out.
Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:16:35 pm by Orochi Gill
#45  December 01, 2019, 09:24:18 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
If you think this is profanity, it's fine, I won't disturb you anymore. I just give up on giving you feedback since you'll not accept them. Your work is fine, sure.

The profanity thing came from Amidweiz I believe

yea he was who I was referring to..... not anyone else

Really is this why you've completely ignored my criticism I said in posts coming after it because I emphasized how terrible it is to wiff kfm up close with your s.lp with "fucking" in the first post (which people have already told you this BTW.) Also this took me about a minute in fighter factory to fix it with your "professional gamer" scale (which you still haven't provided any data-mined evidence towards this)
#46  December 01, 2019, 09:35:04 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
#47  December 01, 2019, 10:03:08 pm
    • USA
If you think this is profanity, it's fine, I won't disturb you anymore. I just give up on giving you feedback since you'll not accept them. Your work is fine, sure.

yea he was who I was referring to..... not anyone else

Really is this why you've completely ignored my criticism I said in posts coming after it because I emphasized how terrible it is to wiff kfm up close with your s.lp with "fucking" in the first post (which people have already told you this BTW.) Also this took me about a minute in fighter factory to fix it with your "professional gamer" scale (which you still haven't provided any data-mined evidence towards this)

I dont mind what you said I just thought it was attitude since attitude came up...........   I didnt Ignore you I responded to your post ........ The scaling you using Y = 1 is not accurate to the game but you can use it if you wish
Ive provided visual evidence of the games scaling I dont think I need to provide anymore over a jab but im glad you got the way you want it to be

Oh... makes sense, I feel dumb now. lol
In that case, ignore what I said.

Will Doo

HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:08:00 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#48  December 01, 2019, 10:24:41 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
You need to change the effects scale/size aswell. That's why the sprites, fx and sparks are misaligned because of the character scale.
#49  December 02, 2019, 04:49:16 am
    • USA
You need to change the effects scale/size aswell. That's why the sprites, fx and sparks are misaligned because of the character scale.

Ive updated that as well I simply positioned them properly no scaling needed

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mr Amidweiz here it is again for you

HIDDEN BOSS
#50  February 20, 2021, 02:35:52 pm
    • Mexico
Seems very interestig work. I will try it.

Im honored you used my KAGE animation.

#51  February 20, 2021, 05:38:39 pm
    • USA
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:20:20 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#52  February 21, 2021, 01:09:01 am
    • Mexico
Thanks. Im making a full upgrade for KAGE. Sprites, animations, A.I. transition frames, air, time. Wait for it. Follow my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzw8dk3HY9Is87-zldbB9hQ
#53  February 22, 2021, 04:41:15 am
    • USA
Thanks. Im making a full upgrade for KAGE. Sprites, animations, A.I. transition frames, air, time. Wait for it. Follow my Youtube channel: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzw8dk3HY9Is87-zldbB9hQ[/youtube]

Thanks a lot for your contributions to the community its greatly appreciated. Ive been hoping for a Kage update for a while now
HIDDEN BOSS