YesNoOk

Yhwach - from Bleach - 3 New Moves (Read 6216 times)

Started by BoyBoyz, December 14, 2019, 04:09:01 am
Share this topic:
Yhwach - from Bleach - 3 New Moves
New #1  December 14, 2019, 04:09:01 am

I like making OP characters.  So Yhwach here is OP, second only to Saitama, and slightly more OP than Aizen.
Ripped the sprites from a mobile game (Bleach Brave Souls)
He has super armor, can't jump or crouch. He starts each round with 1000 power, and his power regenerates over time.
He has limited get-hit sprites (well, he won't get hit much anyway), as there aren't those sprites of him.
Doesn't have hit or guardsparks, or hitsounds.  There doesn't seem to be any need for those given the scale of his attacks.

Movelist:
FF - dash
a - homing ground spike. must be blocked low. (the traps used on Ichigo)
b - Black flames
c - Sankt Bogen (holy arrow, used against Hyosube Ichibei)
x - ground wave
y - Blut Vene An Haben (Shield)
z - counter / grab move. Unblockable close (he used this on Aizen and Ichigo).
Hold D, x - Black Arrows
Hold D, y - Snakes move (used against Hyosubei Ichibei)
Hold D, z - Black Sankt Altar
D,DF,F, z (1000 power) - The Almighty recovers full HP, and lasts for a duration. Any hit or projectile landed on Yhwach will result in enemy being hit back for 100 dmg, and Yhwach himself takes no dmg. Can't be thrown.
D,DB,B, z (1000 power) - Sword slash (from the mobile game)
D,DF,F, c (1000 power) - Pillar explosion

14mb file - https://www.mediafire.com/file/sgbpgwl7ok0u9rt/Yhwach_14_Dec_2019.zip/file
Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 10:11:41 am by BoyBoyz
Re: Yhwach - from Bleach
#2  December 14, 2019, 02:08:52 pm
I like it! i was waiting for a Ywach. Do you have plans for updates?
like some moves? maybe one where he rain's arrows on the opponent? i was just thinking he is quincy
Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 02:12:13 pm by tokamina
#3  December 14, 2019, 05:01:52 pm
I wanted to add Sankt Altar where he silences people (steals their bankai / moves), but he doesnt seem to do that anymore after transfrming into the Almighty.

In his Almighty form, he also loses the arrows, though i still put in Sankt Bogen for fun haha
#4  December 14, 2019, 05:17:12 pm
Sankt Altar seem's great, also te almighty is not always active. Haha the reason he doesn't use that when he is using Almighty is not because is unable, but is not necesary to steal if you can see everithing and predict everithing like that. The Almighty make's him unaffected by every power he can see, like the Powers of Ichive
#5  December 14, 2019, 06:14:52 pm
Yea, he doesnt need to steal powers when he has Almighty! Soo powerful ^^

If he has Almighty all the time, too OP in mugen haha
#6  December 14, 2019, 08:22:57 pm
All ail the Quincy King!.
Man, you really did an amacing character. I can't do much by just saying this, but congratulations.
Also, if you add some moves, i think it would be amacing. The arrows or some other uses of almighty maybe? i remember he killed Yamato with arrows. I don't remember with his bow or not.
Sank alter that is amacing. Did he used that to consume the soul King?
Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 10:51:16 pm by raooo
Re: Yhwach - 3 New Moves
#7  December 15, 2019, 03:01:36 pm
Added 3 new moves -
Sankt Altar (did not implement the silence feature, as it clashed with other moves)
Black Arrows
Snake move used against Hyosubei Ichibei

Details updated in first post.
Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 03:04:57 pm by BoyBoyz
Re: Yhwach - from Bleach - 3 New Moves
#8  December 16, 2019, 03:53:49 am
Amacing!. Thanks for the new moves. Any ideas for moves with the almighty? this char is amacing. May i help you with anithing?
#9  December 16, 2019, 05:42:59 am
Thanks! Maybe help with finding some good sound effects for the moves / movehits haha. No new ideas for The Almighty; it is pretty OP already haha.
#10  December 19, 2019, 04:20:57 am
    • Australia
Is this the big bad from bleach?. Wow, i thougt something. What about a move where he uses shadow? that is the Quincy versión of garganta, if i am not wrong, to teleport. The last idea i have is a rain of arrows or reihatsu reléase, similar to Aizen.
PD: i really love what you did with The Almighty. I still can't get how did Ichigo managed to kill him, this man really breack swords with his bare hands
#11  December 19, 2019, 06:11:50 am
Ichigo only managed to beat him with the help of the silver arrow which stopped his powers. Else, no one can beat him!

Haha stopping any enhancements to him for now, no time ><