YesNoOk

GOKU FIGHTER Z download (Read 15501 times)

Started by oscar123, January 11, 2020, 04:55:48 pm
Share this topic:
GOKU FIGHTER Z download
#1  January 11, 2020, 04:55:48 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
UPDATE 2 COMMING SOOM

UPDATE 2 COMMING SOOM

UPDATE 2 COMMING SOOM

hayate the combat butler hinagiku

christina hendricks weight

IMPORTANT READ
IMPORTANT READ

1 review chars goku fighterz
There are 2 versions due to the weight of this:
THE 1 WEIGHT 550 MEGAS AND HAS VIDEO ANIMATION:
requirements: a good pc and the patch for more mugen memory (it's just paste and ready in mugen directory):
link patch:
extra mugen memory patch:
https://BLACKLISTEDWEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=32067-mugen-1-1-4gb-hack-
even so the chars takes a while to load.
The 2 version weighs 250 megabytes and is still heavy, but more compatible with all PCs
It is the 1 revision so you will surely see failures of sprites and animations AND SOUNDS. In the next one it will be corrected.

remember this goku has 2 transformations, normal and ssj, keeping 2 buttons pressed at the same time and the kame haa can be more powerful if the button is held down when launched

thanks to cobrag6 because the base of the chars is yours and a white wolf of cdz for helping me in programming
NEXT CONTRIBUTION, STAGE DBZ FIGHTER AND COOLER DBZ FIGHTER AND NEW GOKU UPDATE WITH MANY BETTER IMPROVEMENTS

LINK GOKU FIGTHER Z FULL:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t7ypimac0zg2iiy/GOKUFZMOVIE.rar/file

LINK GOKU NV:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lz9h56vepi8zzt5/gokufzlr.rar/file

my YouTube: subscribe for new updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_mCmWhUsE

TUTORIAL GET SPRITES DBZ FIGTHER Z IN FORUM RESOURCE SECTION(I CREATE A POST).

If you see that the video animation of the genky lady does not look good in size (or it is passed or missing image), you simply get this state and lowering or raising the beacons you adapt it to the screen.Depending on the mugen you have you can see right or wrong

POSTATA: YOU CAN AFTER USING THE SPRITES OF THIS CHARS IN ANY OTHER CHARS OR PROJECT FREE.

Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 03:13:00 pm by oscar123
Re: GOKU FIGHTER Z 1 REVISION
#2  January 11, 2020, 10:57:06 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Archive is blacklisted here. Don't bother putting links from there.
#3  January 11, 2020, 11:15:50 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
That's not really necessary. You could just replace the link. It's the 4GB Patch for Mugen, the patch being available here:
https://ntcore.com/?page_id=371
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#4  January 11, 2020, 11:19:22 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Re: GOKU FIGHTER Z download
#5  January 12, 2020, 03:34:43 am
  • Niigasan
Theres beef between the archive and here so they dont allow posts to their site
#6  January 12, 2020, 08:43:50 am
yo so i gotta ask how did you manage to rip these amazing sprites??

i gotta learn how to rip these because i want to get my hands on those amazing broly sprites
#7  January 12, 2020, 10:04:12 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
yo so i gotta ask how did you manage to rip these amazing sprites??

i gotta learn how to rip these because i want to get my hands on those amazing broly sprites

Do not worry, in 2 days I put how to get them. It is not very difficult. I will put it in the resources section.
(I think there is, correct me if it's somewhere else).
In any case, you can already use the goku sprites that I created for whatever you want, and of all the characters that I do. and it would be absurd to take them again.
#8  January 12, 2020, 03:44:04 pm
500 MB for 1 character?
then I need 1 G for a match plus the stage.....

I'll go with lighter one....

Thanks

vyn

#9  January 12, 2020, 04:19:57 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
This is amazing, any chance you will rip the hitsparks as well?.
#10  January 12, 2020, 05:00:00 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
This is amazing, any chance you will rip the hitsparks as well?.

It is possible in the next update. It still needs many improvements
2 extra news:
I have put in the resource section how to extract the sprites from the dbz fighter z.
and tomorrow surely one of the stages will rise
Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:03:35 pm by oscar123
#11  January 12, 2020, 10:02:17 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
GREAT! I AM GOING TO TRY HIM! thank you for sharing!
I'm impressed ! the character is full with a real artificial intelligence ! i love that you look on details !
 i hope there will be others fighterz coming! keep going on!  you the best!
:thumbsup:

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 01:10:43 am by Shin DANZEY
#12  January 13, 2020, 01:35:02 am
That's reaaally cool, I tried only the lower size version, looks GREAT, but the gameplay a bit stiff and too many screen shakes. Besides that, AMAZING work!
I'd recommend you focusing on 1 FighterZ character until it reaches high level of completion in both looks and gameplay, and later add more if you like accordingly.
Maybe team up with some advanced char maker and make a new generation of chars for mugen together :O
#13  January 13, 2020, 05:40:03 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Idk if it's me but is there no gameplay mechanic with auto dash to the opponent like in the actual game. I don't recall that the dcf with a/b/c should automatically start a super. You should use those for specials and either leave one button for special because I feel like it doesn't have any special moves. The movement could of been coded better and that some moves / animations seem shaky.

Good start nonetheless but I'll see if I can give more feedback.
#14  January 13, 2020, 08:14:32 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
as I said is with the base of the character of cobrag6.es a chars that has very good i.a.the kaioken for example supports various types of attack, and you can play it in normal and supersay is another great advantage.and keep in mind that sprites have taken from a game that, although it doesn't seem like, has fewer attack ingess moves than some of them and I've even had to make some.
postscript: if someone thinks they can improve the chars more on something, it would be right to do it, for me there's no problem, that says what they want to do and so you can improve more.
my programming level is not high, that's why I choose chars with good i.a and attacks, for example when I finished launching the animated video genkidama I have not been able to leave all their animation (when the ball explodes on the ground), well, if someone fixes it better
Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 08:41:11 am by oscar123
#15  January 13, 2020, 08:56:59 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
ahh, good news.
I'm going to create a post in the resources section of the forum, where I'm going to start leaving sprites of all the chars of the dbz fighter z that I have in my original game, they'll have all their attacks and moves so you could create chars if you want.
those are the good news, hehehe, now the bad ones, for example the first one is going to be blackgoku, but all their sprites weigh more than 3 gb.have in mind that they are original sprites ready to get into the mugen and there will be more than 500 (then you take those that interest you or the you transform to a lower quality...the good thing is that you will be able to put their strong animated attacks that are awesome...everyone with their background transparente.si someone is encouraged to pass more sprites of this game better, for now I will upload blackgoku and boo.
#16  January 13, 2020, 09:05:45 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
That's good. Any chance you have the sprites for the stages? I might want to make all the stages if you have the sprites for them.

Take your time with your characters and the game, no need to rush. I'll have to go back to the actual game and test it on my PS4 to see what can be updated / done.
#17  January 13, 2020, 02:20:03 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I need help.
Does anyone know of any good server to upload for free, fast and without paying many gigabytes?
I'm going to climb the sprites and each character weighs almost 3 gbs.mediafire is very slow and gives error after a while
#18  January 13, 2020, 05:58:53 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Does mega not work?
#19  January 13, 2020, 09:54:50 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
#20  January 13, 2020, 10:18:48 pm
I asked around with friends, they say Mega is the best one.. no idea what else :\