YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930800 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#241  January 16, 2020, 01:02:03 am
    • Argentina
My cell phone is a Motorola G6 version of Android 9, I have it from last year and so far all the games (even Chinese and Japanese with heavier graphics) that I had including emulators work very well in this is where I have more problems that are The screen part is checked and they appear as graphic errors and it closes (but not the application because when I open it it returns to the home screen) the problem is that it comes at random, even played automatically allowing all the energy to be spent to the events and nothing happened
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#242  January 20, 2020, 01:54:02 pm
Damn, that mad tea party card set is crazy, 10% crit rate, 12% crit damage, 5% atk, and a further 220% damage on crit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#243  January 20, 2020, 04:38:15 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Pulled Wonderland Yuri for this go round from a card pack and liking her leader skill greatly assisting Defense units like Fem-Chang and T7 Jin.  No longer have to rely on Shermie after this.

Interesting to know how good the Tea Party set is.  Lately I feel these new set card releases (Tekken set and Summer set) are trying to get us away from the Kula sets.

lui

#244  January 21, 2020, 04:27:00 am
    • USA
#245  January 22, 2020, 06:48:48 am
  • Was it something I said?
Funny enough, I got Queen Vanessa and White Rabbit Yuri on one pull. Debating whether or not I should try for Athena in Wonderland.

On another note, I hate Orochi and the Jins with a burning passion.
#246  January 22, 2020, 10:50:49 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
New Pretty/Lady char coming close!

Who do you think she'll be?
#247  January 22, 2020, 02:56:58 pm
Non-Global is getting a new story update that includes NESTS starting with KOF'99 as well as Epic Quest Ep.2 (1 isn't even in Global yet) that has altered versions of Igniz and O.Zero.

Fem-Zero is one of them.
#248  January 22, 2020, 05:44:36 pm
Those lightning (?) spheres threw me off, but I guess that's based on the artwork for his battle card. They're bringing back the weird shoulder plates, shame, they managed to make it look less dumb until then...

In League, the green Jin is more of a pain than the blue was, in defense there were some decent options to tank and evade, but the balance characters that are available are a lot more squishy, with an invulnerability that runs out before Jin's combos end...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 05:48:56 pm by Byakko

lui

#249  January 22, 2020, 05:59:48 pm
    • USA
Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 06:03:22 pm by lui

lui

#250  January 23, 2020, 09:50:09 pm
    • USA
#251  January 28, 2020, 06:25:26 am
Terry '03 is the next FES pick and after trying him out in Score Attack, geez he is so busted.  Guessing the Samsho crossover will arrive next week then.

Also the new League event still carries the "KO only one character" rule for Attack class.

Models of EQ2 got shown and all those different MUGEN Kyo/Iori clones are practically reincarnated here.
#252  January 28, 2020, 07:46:27 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea

Eww, it was Zero indeed. lol
#253  January 28, 2020, 10:58:58 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
MOTW Terry is next? I want it!

Aw, they made Zeroko too loli looking. But it's still Zero so I kinda want to roll for her when she drops.
#254  January 28, 2020, 02:39:27 pm
Not surprising she'll be released in the same week with one of the best Yellow, nay, one of the best overall FES units. 

Moo.
#255  January 28, 2020, 04:47:35 pm
Uh, you mean Terry ? Terry is available now on global, but as far as I understand, Zeroko is for JP/SK version, for the epic quest episode 2. We don't even have episode 1 yet, we won't have her for a long time.
#256  January 29, 2020, 01:24:29 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
I firmly believe that the Fem Zero was inspired by MUGEN Zeroko.

It looks like MUGEN has influence over official games now lol.

lui

#257  January 29, 2020, 04:21:46 pm
    • USA
OROCHI IORI IS GETTING BUFFED WOOO

SUPERARMOR ON FIREBALL

DODGE DISABLE ON AOI HANA

MASSIVE PG SPEED INCREASED

aghhhhhhh he went from "trash" to "really damn strong" with these buffs holy fuck
#258  January 29, 2020, 06:59:02 pm
Here I thought O.Iori had no hope to keep up against new releases.  Woah.

I mean stuff like T7 Jin will still rip him, but these changes to O.Iori is welcomed, at least.
Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 07:21:25 pm by Kirishima
#259  January 29, 2020, 07:26:30 pm
  • Was it something I said?

lui

#260  January 31, 2020, 08:35:43 pm
    • USA

ROCK HOWARD is next for the JPN version.

His theme (which is the KOF XIV theme), model, skills, voices and anims are done and are in the files and are likely gonna be implemented at the end of Feb. Most likely an FES. Shining Knuckle and Neo Deadly Rave are his 2, yes, 2(!)ult  finishers.

ALSO in other news for JPN version, theres gonna be an idol singer banner with idol variants of Kula, Alice and May Lee. Kula is an FES. Will post images later.

IN GLOBAL VERSION NEWS:

EPIC QUEST EPISODE 1 IS DROPPING SOON FINALLY

Valentines banner is up too, theyre not worth it at all. Save your rubies!
Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 08:39:56 pm by lui