YesNoOk

The 10,000 NGBC Drama slots of M.U.G.E.N (Read 43183 times)

Started by Sepp, February 12, 2006, 08:10:13 pm
Re: The 10,000 NGBC Drama slots of M.U.G.E.N
#21  February 12, 2006, 10:49:34 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#22  February 12, 2006, 10:51:27 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh wow, another thief, and from Mugen Infantry nonetheless.

Don't you know? as soon as Gangstas touch something it becomes © to them.

Post count +???

psicoso

+1
#23  February 12, 2006, 10:55:59 pm
Fuck DJ VAN.

ironmugen

#24  February 12, 2006, 10:57:04 pm
#25  February 12, 2006, 10:57:33 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
He was online already (and did read this topic). See Last Active time. Might have been too busy for a reply right away.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)

psicoso

#26  February 12, 2006, 10:58:58 pm
random thought - Why am I getting emails from the MI forum...?

ironmugen

#27  February 12, 2006, 10:59:26 pm
It is Inevitable
#28  February 12, 2006, 11:01:09 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Hmph, lots of false claims of the mp3 plugin coming from DJ-VAN.  Hater side.
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#29  February 12, 2006, 11:12:29 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Awesome, my post was Nº 21.
ZAWARUUDO.

B²92

#30  February 12, 2006, 11:23:11 pm

psicoso

#31  February 12, 2006, 11:30:02 pm
SHHHHHHHHHH! :ninja:
#32  February 12, 2006, 11:47:59 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
his signature says pretty much nothing else than come to mugen infantry Oo;;
#33  February 13, 2006, 12:10:41 am
    • Germany
that's because... he changed it :omgoi:
#34  February 13, 2006, 01:17:33 am
  • Solid V
    • www.mugen-infantry.net/
I changed my sig last night well before this topic started.

I did read this topic Sepp- but didn’t have time to type up a response (shoveling snow right now) that will be carefully picked apart so that it serves your purpose. NY finally got some snow :D

Anyway I like how I’m a thief and I told you where the dll originally came from as quoted by Sepp in the first post 
I’ve modified a version of the plugin I originally suggested people should use in my “Converting to WinMugen” topic which does not skip
.  If the guide that I made with Matmut wasn’t removed to prove a point, then maybe other people would have seen it that.  I also like how after you sent me a pm asking whether or not I wanted you to start one of these one sided topics (similar to slayer gatsu’s where everyone gets together to bash one guy with one particular view and because of this, no one will post anything in opposition to it, so it looks like a one sided argument)- and I basically said no, and you started one anyway Sepp.  Not just Slayer Gatsu but many other topics like this one in which a particular group of people get together to bash a certain creation and discount it as constructive feedback (O Ilu, TDS, etc*).  I’m going to restate what I said before: I’m not going to try and validate my creation to certain members of staff or other people who bare some kind of grudge.  If you’d like to continue this topic with another 100 posts then that would be fine by me.  I find it funny how far from the old guild this one is. So much so that you start topics like this to twist the rules so that if fits your agenda.  If this was a valid argument then you might as well ban me for having used Linkin Park’s Session or The Crystal Method’s Name of the Game songs in the screen pack without “properly” crediting them. You made this forum so that average users can’t even request things- and got rid of all the things that made guild popular in the first place- (character of the week/month/year, the database, etc.).  You make it as though this place is for elitists and that those who don’t fit the mold have to be excommunicated.  You forget that the majority of the people that were/ are at the guild are people that just play the game.  One of the reasons I joined here more than 3 years ago (was on the ez boards before as well) was because this place use to be much different than Mugen Dev.  But since Mugen Dev was disbanded Mugen Guild has gradually become more and more like the Dev.  I don’t think Nunor or Elecbyte would have envisioned this at all.  A topic about whether someone should be banned for a “stolen” plugin, which plays mp3s, for a screenpack, for an engine, that allows you to make your own game.  So whatever punishment you deem necessary in the mod boards about whether I should be muted or banned based on rules that you make up as you go along is okay with me since it doesn’t matter what I say.  Now excuse me, I’m going to go do what you guys apparently don’t do- and actually play mugen…

Mugen-Infantry - 133G10N
#35  February 13, 2006, 01:21:07 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#36  February 13, 2006, 01:23:39 am
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
In your off time between playing Mugen and whoring your awful screenpack, could you try not to claim anymore unaltered winamp plug-ins as your own? thx
#37  February 13, 2006, 01:23:55 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
He basically said to ignore it and focus on playing mugen and his awesome screenpack.

Edit:  Damn you Sho for posting first!
#38  February 13, 2006, 01:24:36 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
#39  February 13, 2006, 01:25:48 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
in_BASS.dll is the way to go.
#40  February 13, 2006, 01:41:45 am
    • Germany
Wait, so you don't want to justify yourself?

This topic wasn't made to bash you (well, maybe a bit), but to give you the chance to tell us how we got it all wrong.

Right now there's no reason for us to not treat you like you took someone's work and released it as your own :sadgoi:

notice how the linebreaks noticeably improve the readability of this post? good. I'm not going to read through another post of yours without any of those.