YesNoOk

The 10,000 NGBC Drama slots of M.U.G.E.N (Read 41705 times)

Started by Sepp, February 12, 2006, 08:10:13 pm
Re: The 10,000 NGBC Drama slots of M.U.G.E.N
#101  February 13, 2006, 06:07:58 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Locked for posterity.
#102  February 13, 2006, 06:08:31 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
About the "DJ-VAN'" Topic
#103  February 13, 2006, 08:31:20 pm
  • Son of a Mother*ucker
  • Mode Change... Mode 2!
    • Mexico
    • www.freewebs.com/fightingspiritsmexico/
In this topic he admitted that after research that he realized that the modifications only effected his computer. I believe that he should be given a chance to redeam himself seeing as how it wasn't intentional in the first place. All it would take would be removing the plug-in everywhere that it's hosted individually, and renaming the one in your screenpack to it's original name and reuploading the screenpack. Wouldn't that make everyone happy?

This is just what I believe.

Deku Nut
back to root...
Administrator

Once an agent...

Email Personal Message (Online)    
« Reply #94 on: Today at 11:56:51 am »    
Quote from: Caddie on Today at 11:35:04 am
Though his wording was confusing and might lead someone to believe that at SOME TIMES, others he made it completely clear that it was a plug-in he had MODIFIED and that the name dj-van.dll was a name of convenience. Sure this lead some of the people who know it to call it "Dj-van's plugin", and he could have named it something better.

well the link is "DJ-VAN's mp3 plugin" in big font in his post...

But It also can MEAN than IT is The Plugiin he uses...
At least it was as I Understood...

And as for others... Yes I also Didn't liked his Martyr's Acting... He just should had admitted he made a Mistake... and do what Caddice Says (If I got it Wrong Gomen...)

Moo
Poncho

Clic on the Sign, then on The flags (U.S. 4 English talkers & MX 4 Spanish Talkers), then go to "Descargas/Downloads" And You're in the Downloads Section
Re: About the "DJ-VAN'" Topic
#104  February 13, 2006, 08:41:29 pm
uh what
#105  February 13, 2006, 08:49:03 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Caddice(pronounced "Ca dee chee") sounds so italian. I like it.

I wanted to give them(the higher ups) a different take on that matter to consider, but I didn't get my facts straight ahead of time. Whoops.

I do still think that this can be resolved without war, but I was wrong about the other part. "DJ-Van's MP3 Plug-in" is a little more than misleading.

I also think this topic should be unlocked. :-X
#106  February 13, 2006, 09:53:55 pm
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
I'm still wondering if he's going to answer Winane. Seems awfully rude not to.

B²92

#107  February 13, 2006, 11:17:02 pm
He keeps pressing AB. Fortunately, Winane is a grappler.
Validation complete.

MachinaWeapon

#108  February 14, 2006, 01:25:48 am
#109  February 14, 2006, 02:40:57 am
  • SNK is life
* [walt] chooses NW Geesu Howarudo.
#110  February 14, 2006, 02:44:30 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#111  February 14, 2006, 02:47:50 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
I WON FAIR AND SQUARE CHEATERS  >:(
#112  February 14, 2006, 02:50:29 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
HOLY CRAP!  It wasn't even me this time!

MachinaWeapon

#113  February 14, 2006, 05:08:37 am
#114  February 14, 2006, 05:09:34 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
My whole intention was to include the best mp3 plugin with the release of EVE Battle.  I changed the name because I thought what I did was modifying it despite how skeptical I was of shinra’s claim.  I also didn’t want to overwrite the original.  And in closing who the fuck cares???  You really think I give a shit about what the name of the mp3 plugin is/ was if my name was already in the screenpack itself? It was something I just did on the fly that day I was talking to shinra, because I couldn’t think of another name.  Not because I need something else with my name on it. Though I do like to name the mp3 tracks I use starting with DJ-VAN. Why not start a topic about that? 
What about the part where you oh so innocently dumped Elecbyte's font to conveniently replace it with your own... uh "copyright"? [size=1pt](Not like I expect that to be answered either).[/size]

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#115  February 14, 2006, 05:17:55 am
  • Japan's finest!!
    • www.hello-millie.com/
My whole intention was to include the best mp3 plugin with the release of EVE Battle.  I changed the name because I thought what I did was modifying it despite how skeptical I was of shinra’s claim.  I also didn’t want to overwrite the original.  And in closing who the fuck cares???  You really think I give a shit about what the name of the mp3 plugin is/ was if my name was already in the screenpack itself? It was something I just did on the fly that day I was talking to shinra, because I couldn’t think of another name.  Not because I need something else with my name on it. Though I do like to name the mp3 tracks I use starting with DJ-VAN. Why not start a topic about that?
What about the part where you oh so innocently dumped Elecbyte's font to conveniently replace it with your own... uh "copyright"? [size=1pt](Not like I expect that to be answered either).[/size]

OH BURN

MachinaWeapon

#116  February 14, 2006, 05:56:10 am
My whole intention was to include the best mp3 plugin with the release of EVE Battle.  I changed the name because I thought what I did was modifying it despite how skeptical I was of shinra’s claim.  I also didn’t want to overwrite the original.  And in closing who the fuck cares???  You really think I give a shit about what the name of the mp3 plugin is/ was if my name was already in the screenpack itself? It was something I just did on the fly that day I was talking to shinra, because I couldn’t think of another name.  Not because I need something else with my name on it. Though I do like to name the mp3 tracks I use starting with DJ-VAN. Why not start a topic about that?

OH BURN
Phoebe? I would have thought your next choice would have naturally been Monica.
#117  February 14, 2006, 07:14:31 am
  • Whatever
    • n.domaindlx.com/platinumgp
For the love of god, all of this is so unnecessary... just let the bastard rot in his own feces... geesh, you people hate on EVERY DAMN THING, good or bad. >:(

Random Creator: Ono! Someone stole my sprite rips? Don't I get a say in this?
Random Leecher: Hell no, your property is our property. We own youz, bitches!
Random Creator: But you're not even going to use them the way they're supposed to be used!
Random Leecher: ... Yeah, and?
#118  February 14, 2006, 07:42:22 am
    • Germany
why is this still open? sepp you don't expect any more useful replies, do you? >_>
sage
#119  February 14, 2006, 07:46:45 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
For the love of god, all of this is so unnecessary... just let the bastard rot in his own feces... geesh, you people hate on EVERY DAMN THING, good or bad. >:(
You must be new to /v/ my young man.
#120  February 14, 2006, 07:49:09 am
  • Whatever
    • n.domaindlx.com/platinumgp
@Valodim: Oh, and suppose the other 100+ posts are what you consider useful? No new ground has been broken; VAN is still guilty. The majority is really either hate posts or spam. --;

@Anonymous: EDIT: I prefer not to think about it... :(

Random Creator: Ono! Someone stole my sprite rips? Don't I get a say in this?
Random Leecher: Hell no, your property is our property. We own youz, bitches!
Random Creator: But you're not even going to use them the way they're supposed to be used!
Random Leecher: ... Yeah, and?