• http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
o_O

In b4 2nd page. Damn.
Re: Dream Thread
#22  June 19, 2007, 10:09:47 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
In my dreams, whenever I try to fly, it's always difficult to get higher than a certain point, and even though a lot of people see me flying, no one is impressed or amazed despite it being something that they can't do.

What I think it means is that I have difficulty accomplishing goals or other achievements, and when I do, no one around me cares or congratulates me. :(
#23  June 19, 2007, 10:10:41 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Eh, I still think my old dream was a badass.

When I was just a child, I had a dream, I was walking on this road full of trees, then, I see the road intercepting it. On the left of the road was nothing, it signifies normality. I've went that way only once, that was the first time I dreamt about it. I mostly turned right, where there was nothing in initial eye span. Suddenly, there was a house. Sometimes, if you go past the house, you see more of nothing, and train tracks. Again, I didn't want to go back left, nor, cared about what was farther up the road, so I always go inside the house. And everytime I go in that house, something random happens, Including, but not limited to:

-A Game of chess where I was every piece in a huge chessboard
-A Nuclear Missile Race
-A Game of Wack-A-Mole
-A Street Fight
-An art show
-The House being a rocket itself
-The House Self-Destructing
-The House Turning into a windtunnel
-The House being a virtual reality game based on an nes game (My favorite: Back to the Future Parts 2 and 3)
-A Woman (Now known as The Caretaker) Doing a strip show)
-The Caretaker street fighting me
-The Caretaker Singing a horrible song
-Me being nude, and everytime I put clothes on, I just be nude again
-Playing Pong using a shield, and a ball as big in diameter as my whole body.
-Going to the train tracks with The Caretaker to see what it'll drop, but mostly a car goes in the way and the train runs it over.
-Me turning into anything that can fly, just to go up the top of the building.
-Opening the door and attempting to walk in, only to realize that there is no floor.
-The Birth of Marquis-Style Evasion Fighting Style (which actually had me won 5 fights)
-A change to a completely different dream altogether
-Ending Credits (No really, sometimes, when I step in the building, it's pitch black, and you just see credits, for no good reason)
-A Random bomb
-The Caretaker taking me to a part of the House I never seen, only to realize she's just making a new way to be random
-The Caretaker Introducing herself as either The Caretaker, Leona, Me, in woman form, or miss Julia, leading me to believe that her name is Leona Julia
-Me having the urge to just climb the house (which seems to be a whole lot bigger inside)
-Nothing, but me waking up
-The House turning into a time machine
-The House Telling me to get out, which in turn turns into The Caretaker, and we go to the train tracks.

The last time I had that dream was my 11th birthday. On that dream, she (the caretaker) was busy. I try to get her to at least talk to me, but she wouldn't. I pushed on her with all my might, but she just wouldn't talk to me. Then, I saw a tear in her eye. I wanted to know why she was sad, but again, she wouldn't tell me. I just wanted to stay in the house until she told me something, but at the time, I realized that this was all a dream. I realized it a long time ago. The house started to implode to me, in which I ran out. I felt the house "Merging" To me, and I woke up, feeling good. That was the start of my randomness. The true start of me being who I am today.

To this day, I believed my fighing style is good enough for sparring. I practiced Capoeira, and then Jeet Kune Do. I believed my Jeet Kune Do is the most unpredictable, seeing that it is mixed with a fighting style I made when I was 8 and perfected when I was 16, and a style that is nothing but movement.

She was the reason I loved music. She's the reason I write. She's the reason I made the Abo-Marquis World. I am her, and she is me. She is random, so I am

I was lazy, so I took some of what I posted from the RS forum. It's still my post, my dream, my Leona.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#24  June 19, 2007, 11:43:37 pm
  • 。◕‿‿◕。 Salty Man 5000
    • USA
I Always have dreams about flying around......and fighting and talking animals and magic and groping boobs....

yes my dreams are fuck up :sugoi:
#25  June 19, 2007, 11:56:33 pm
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
didn't someone on here once have me in there dream? i remember someone did  o_O

anyway, last nights dream had like 4 parts in it for me

-first part: at a beauty pageant with mal-deformed women  o_O
-second part: I close my eyes, then open them in the midst of a 69 with the redhead from mythbusters  o_O
-third part: close my eyes, open them and i am holding a pig with a bomb  o_O
-fourth part: close eyes, and open them to me flying over the ocean...i then fall and die  o_O

all those times i was called fucked in the head weren't jokes

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#26  June 20, 2007, 12:01:34 am
  • I HAS NO BUCKETZ, BUT I DO HAS MUDKIPZ LULUL
I usally have weird dreams

I dreamed of...

Ponies turning into Oxen over and over again while singing "Twinkle twinkle little star" and running around a basketball court while juggling a tornado

The cloud the tonadoes were coming from was shaped like a couch, and the sound of the tornado was like a backwords form of "Yankee Doodle Dandy"

And then my sister came up to me and said "Quickly! Use the cement to color the vortex!"

Then, when picked up the whole basketball court, poxen (ponies and oxen) and all, and a bunch of crayons fell out of the bottom of the concrete in the court.

When i picked up the crayons i turned into a super sayien and shot colorful Kamehameha waves at the tornados.

The tornados then all turned into giant pieces of candy corn. Then I woke up XD
#27  June 20, 2007, 12:04:32 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I remember when my mom died, I used to have horrible nightmares about a black figure watching me while I went about my day, it sort of resembled the Grim Reaper. I never once turned around but I could tell it was looming over me, it went on for almost 2 months before I finally settled down. Alot of people told me councelling would help, but I'd rather not have someone condescend and act like they know what I'm going through.

So here I am today, I don't dream much anymore, and if I do, I usually forget it. :D
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#28  June 20, 2007, 12:16:42 am
  • DAT SAX
I dreamt last night that me and my family got on this roller coaster that looked completely insane with like 200 ft drops. But my 3 year old nephew wasn't strapped in so I had to hold him on my lap and duck him under the front bar. When we got off the lift, I was expecting the worst drop of my life so I closed my eyes. But when I felt hardly anything, I opened my eyes and we were still in the roller coaster car, but cruising down a street in a town. Then we got off, and my family mysteriously disappeared. I met this cute girl by the corner and she offered to buy my a drink in this weird jewelry/yarn/string/soda store. I drank the soda she bought me, and then met up with my family. Then I find out the amusement park we're in (yeah, apparently we're still in the amusement park) is going to explode in 30 seconds. So we're running, and I finish my soda. Then I get a craving for another and go back to the store the girl bought it at. Then I hear my family screaming, "DON'T DO IT! The soda is cursed and makes you want more until you burst!"...

...and then I woke up.

I didn't see a single roller coaster or soda the day before that either.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#29  June 20, 2007, 12:20:51 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
Dreams to some extent have hidden meanings in them

for instance, a friend of mine dreamt he violated this girl that he hates. I looked in a book of dream types and Rape dreams are had when your subconscience or something is telling you that you want to humiliate that person

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#30  June 20, 2007, 12:24:11 am
    • Germany
for instance, a friend of mine dreamt he violated this girl that he hates. I looked in a book of dream types and Rape dreams are had when your subconscience or something is telling you that you want to humiliate that person

not quite rocket science, huh?
#31  June 20, 2007, 12:25:43 am
  • SNK is life
well, for the untrained mind, it could mean he literally wants to fuckSurprise Sex her violently.
#32  June 20, 2007, 12:33:31 am
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
I had the last night a strange dream...many things had appears two times..two pets(dogs.one good one evil), 2 cats (Amy 2 Amys one good one evil, my cat name is Amy...like Amy Lee.. ;D) THe only thing that was not evil was...2 t.A.T.u. Posters in a store..not evil but very different.. :o
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#33  June 20, 2007, 12:37:15 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
At one point I had an unmodified dream that was really... I dunno. I told it to a few "mystics" and dream interpreters, and they all came to the conclusion that I'm destined to be a prophet of the people. I seriously doubt that's true, but after hearing it so many times, you can't help but wonder.
#34  June 20, 2007, 12:43:18 am
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
I... I had this dream once... that I went to EAAARRRTH, and I was walking around, on the street and I came up this policeman.. who was just, you know, standing there at the corner, and he said "What are you doing?" And I said "I THINK I'M LOST!"... So he said "Well, wh.. where d-, where do you live?" And I said "I LIVE UP THERE!" and pointed up to the sky, and the policeman just kinda took his hat off and scratched his head... Then he said "You're an alien, aren't you?", and I said "I DON'T KNOW, I GUESS!"

And then I woke up.
#35  June 20, 2007, 01:02:19 am
there's a question about dreams that I asked for so many girls , and their answers were only noes  :S  ???
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#36  June 20, 2007, 01:12:01 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
there is 3 dreams of mine that i found really weird, since its like they are part of a series.

on the first, i entered this custom action figure shop which had many X-men figures, including a Sota Street Fighter style Cyclops. when i was about to buy it, i woke up.

on the second one, i get back to the same store, and I even say Hi to the clerk, stating that i was there before. now he shows me this GI joe Wolverine. he is about to show me another figure and i woke up.

and finally, on the 3rd one, I'm with my Father and my Brother. They were shoping for strings for their guitars. well, it happens that the store where they are buying the said strings is RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE CUSTOM ACTION FIGURE SHOP. i enter the shop, the clerk recognize me, and i state that i had been there 2 times before.
the guy then shows me the AWESOME Xmen vs Street Fighter styled Gouken!!! i flip out and when my father enters the store... i woke up.

Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:15:19 am by Tony 3rd
#37  June 20, 2007, 01:18:24 am
cuz u R Tony 3rd
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#38  June 20, 2007, 01:19:13 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
And Lisa no like me no morez.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#39  June 20, 2007, 01:27:05 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

psicoso

#40  June 20, 2007, 02:07:38 am
whoa deja vu sorta

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty