YesNoOk

Dream Thread (Read 35435 times)

Started by The Aboriginal One, June 19, 2007, 09:56:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dream Thread
#61  June 25, 2007, 01:01:17 am
    • Peru
Has anyone dreamt about being chased by someone and when you tried to run, you felt your legs extremely heavy or tired? like running undersea?

I dream about this very often.

Oh, and my worst nightmare is about having some kind of goo in my hands and it passes between my fingers, like when you have plsticine in your palm and you try to compress it. Im floating in a black void and the only thing I see is this goo.
I don't know how this can be a nightmare, but I dream it since I was 10/12 years...
#62  June 25, 2007, 01:05:43 am
  • DAT SAX
Has anyone dreamt about being chased by someone and when you tried to run, you felt your legs extremely heavy or tired? like running undersea?

Yeah, when I was 6 and scared of scarecrows, and I dreamt one came in my back door...of my house.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#63  June 25, 2007, 01:16:26 am
that's the worst type of nightmares I can have , besides not being able to scream very loud and not being able to punch out your enemies because of the hands being so heavy  :wall:
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#64  June 25, 2007, 01:35:15 pm
    • Germany
#65  June 25, 2007, 05:47:21 pm
  • DAT SAX

My MUGEN shit:
#66  June 25, 2007, 09:55:43 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Hi guys, I just want to know... If you have a dream where sex is involved and you wake up with a cramp in your abdomen... what does that mean?
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#67  June 25, 2007, 10:20:24 pm
  • SNK is life
you may have had a small orgasm, or you just ovulated.
#68  June 25, 2007, 10:37:15 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you may have had a small orgasm, or you just ovulated.

The former seems reasonable enough... I've never experienced a dream like this before, so I was a little worried and it didnt seem serious enough to call a doctor. :P

#69  June 26, 2007, 12:10:42 am
Hi guys, I just want to know... If you have a dream where sex is involved and you wake up with a cramp in your abdomen... what does that mean?
Answer1:you are pregnant (because of the dream  :P )
Answer2:something higer than the Climax Cancel* cancelled it the cancel when it happened the cancel , thus higer damage combo , hence the cramp

*copyright IronMugen
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#70  June 26, 2007, 12:16:59 am
  • SNK is life
TempesT:

According to Shapeshifter, you received an internal high damage combo in your womb.
#71  June 26, 2007, 12:22:09 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
HAHAHA!! Well I am certainly NOT pregnant. But who performed this "high damage combo" ?

#72  June 26, 2007, 12:24:45 am
...you know who
#73  June 26, 2007, 12:27:06 am
  • SNK is life
Freddie Krueger.
#74  June 26, 2007, 12:32:04 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
My womb is still intact though... <_< meaning the claws were not used during said "high damage combo"

#75  June 26, 2007, 12:33:10 am
  • Notorious Procrastinator
  • Proudly banned from /r/mugen
    • USA
o.O This thread gets weirder and weirder.
#76  June 26, 2007, 12:48:46 am
dreams > all

I remember I dreamt 2 month ago that I met a girl who studied with me before 2 years ago , the rest isn't so important and I didn't remember anything about it (the point of amnesia was when I woke up  :P )
well , the same day when I woke up , I went out , guess what ? I crossed that girl with another girl (she's her nearest friend , and they both studied with me in the same class) , only the other girl saw me , and the one that I dreamt about didn't  :P , I was late for some work and I just passed quickly...
dreams that happen really are so mysterious , like if you saw the future*echoes*...
#77  June 26, 2007, 05:05:24 pm
  • DAT SAX

My MUGEN shit:
#78  June 26, 2007, 05:44:00 pm
  • Burning for the world
    • www.dresmasher.x10.mx/
 I dreamed last night that I took my Uzi with me in school, man that felt weird  :sugoi: , I couldn't find my backpack to hide it and I was a lil' bit freaked out, a friend tried to do a joke but I told him something like : not now (I was afraid that he'd do a bad one and I'll put some holes in his chest  ;D )
 (no I don't own a Uzi, but it seamed so great that I think that I think I'ma buy one :)
#79  June 26, 2007, 05:54:26 pm
  • SNK is life
lol amerikka... with their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their gunz in your head ::)
#80  June 26, 2007, 06:31:02 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
My womb is still intact though... <_< meaning the claws were not used during said "high damage combo"

This picture will make a lot less sense next time you change your avatar.