YesNoOk

Dream Thread (Read 35604 times)

Started by The Aboriginal One, June 19, 2007, 09:56:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dream Thread
#121  July 01, 2007, 05:40:33 am
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes
I dream every time I fall asleep. I just do see how some people can sleep without dreaming.

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#122  July 01, 2007, 05:45:07 am
  • Notorious Procrastinator
  • Proudly banned from /r/mugen
    • USA
Easy, you fall asleep, you wake up sometime later and notice that 3 hours have passed.

Zanasj

#123  July 01, 2007, 07:15:04 pm
Hm. Sometimes I dream of...
1) Shooting with guns. Once I was in Iraq and got hit. However, sometimes I have a great sense of accomplishment in these dreams.
2) Some custom version of Hell.
3) Lots of different insects and maggotlike creatures.
#124  July 02, 2007, 03:28:29 pm
Easy, you fall asleep, you wake up sometime later and notice that 3 hours have passed.
Even then I dream. No matter how short the period of sleep, dreams always follow.

Ecchi, it calls to me...

^^

#125  July 04, 2007, 04:39:04 am
I had dreams in my life which is the best one which I still could remember:

I dream that when I went to an video game exhibition, I saw people promoting mugen. I saw a match between ogre and yasanagi in ggxxac sol and ky stage. I saw a kid playing, he was using one controller without a console, the controller is connected to the TV port, wierld :S

Another Dream, guess what, I dreamt Hotaru Futaba :smitten: I was in a hut, sleeping in a bed, She attends to me and put towel on my forehead. It was snowing outside which I remembered. she came to me, looking at me, giving me a kiss. she suddenly hug me and we both had kiss each other. When I am going to start to rape her, someone from behind knock me and I wake up in my real time :( it is a good thing that I dreamt about her, I told my friend this, my friend doesn't believe it. Well, mine has the strangest and lucky dream  ::)
#126  July 04, 2007, 04:43:21 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
You are a sick, sick man Benoit
#127  July 04, 2007, 04:59:41 am
  • Notorious Procrastinator
  • Proudly banned from /r/mugen
    • USA
Indeed, she's was being nice to you and you rape her.. tsk tsk... ::)
#128  July 04, 2007, 05:01:48 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
... o_O

^^

#129  July 04, 2007, 05:08:47 am
Indeed, she's was being nice to you and you rape her.. tsk tsk... ::)
:P well, she started first by kissing me, so I had no choice and I start to rape her, I did not know what I am doing in my dream :P but it was kinda fun  >:P: if it is not that someone knock me behind and I woke up in my real life >:(

lol, my friend said the same thing to me too  :P
Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 05:13:17 am by Samurai-Benoit
#130  July 04, 2007, 05:13:50 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
the FUCK ???  o_O

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#131  July 04, 2007, 09:06:31 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
She started kissing you so you had no choice... no alternative... nothing else on your mind, but you gots to rape her...

cool =D
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

Freudian Dream Thread
#132  July 04, 2007, 09:25:37 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
This thread seems to be gravitating more to sex dreams. :(
#133  July 04, 2007, 02:21:59 pm
because these are the most related to reality  :P
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#134  July 04, 2007, 02:28:38 pm
When I dream, I usually dream of something I was thinking a lot about during the day. Like, I dunno, whats gonna happen tomorrow, etc etc.

And I also dream of my friends with different personalities, like, nice people become bad people, bad people becoming nice people, etc.

And the realer my dreams feel, the longer I end up sleeping, xD.

As for my weirdest dream, it seems I was on something like a reality TV show (but it wasn't a TV show, it was like.. real life) with Street Fighter characters. And we were on a deserted island; pretty much finding food, hunting animals, killing bugs, etc. And thats it I guess. In one part, it was raining and I was running to the tents everyone set up, and then I looked at the ground while I was running, I stepped in a puddle and it felt like I was drowning. Then I woke up.

..And
#135  July 05, 2007, 02:38:32 pm
I recently had a strange Outlaw Star themed dream. Well, that's becuase I've been watching lots of Outlaw Star episodes.

I had dreams in my life which is the best one which I still could remember:

I dream that when I went to an video game exhibition, I saw people promoting mugen. I saw a match between ogre and yasanagi in ggxxac sol and ky stage. I saw a kid playing, he was using one controller without a console, the controller is connected to the TV port, wierld :S

Another Dream, guess what, I dreamt Hotaru Futaba :smitten: I was in a hut, sleeping in a bed, She attends to me and put towel on my forehead. It was snowing outside which I remembered. she came to me, looking at me, giving me a kiss. she suddenly hug me and we both had kiss each other. When I am going to start to rape her, someone from behind knock me and I wake up in my real time :( it is a good thing that I dreamt about her, I told my friend this, my friend doesn't believe it. Well, mine has the strangest and lucky dream  ::)

Ecchi, it calls to me...
Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 02:44:32 pm by UrzaTheOtaku
#136  July 05, 2007, 04:44:09 pm
  • DAT SAX

Man, at least I got to the rape in my dream.

But the worst shit had to happen. (dream a couple of pages back)

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#137  July 05, 2007, 05:04:05 pm
  • Hmmm who shall I kill next?
sad to admit it but most of my dreams r perverted :P
#138  July 05, 2007, 05:07:10 pm
sad because it ends up like...a couple of pages back

DAMN! I still have those exams dreams again
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#139  July 05, 2007, 05:26:59 pm
do any of you try to change your dreams while their happening and sometimes it changes good/bad!?

My messed up private mugen!
#140  July 06, 2007, 12:20:26 am
  • SNK is life
Yeah, whenever I acknowldge I'm dreaming and I try to change the situation in my favor, it turns boring and blurry. I don't enjoy dreams controlled by me.