Re: Serious Kyo Kusanagi
#21  July 18, 2007, 07:59:41 pm
  • "Moyashi tsuku shite yaru..."
I want to ask your opinion on which voice set should I make Kyo's primary:
1) Ex Kyo;
2) Kyo XI
3) Maximum Impact 2.
http://www.4shared.com/file/20160348/3f325062/Kyo3Voice.html
Please, listen to the 3 samples inside the archive and post your opinions. Samples are edited to match animation speed (Aragami -> Kono Kizu (hit), Aragami -> Stand).
#22  July 18, 2007, 11:34:14 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Judging only by those clips, I vote for MI2.

I also finally read the story you made up for him. I always thought Saisyu was dead since KoF95 :omg:, I remember something about Rugal reviving him so I thought that once that effect was over, he'd be dead again. Anyway, that's nice to know 'cause he's one of my favourites. :P
Kinda off-topic, I know.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#23  July 19, 2007, 12:06:21 am
  • Am I evil?
I differ with PotS in that. I'd pick Ex Kyo. Because it has a more mature feel for me. And this is supposed to be a 30 year-old Kyo.

Sig made by TempesT :)
#24  July 19, 2007, 02:00:06 am
  • MOM MEATLOAF.....FUCK!
awesome :sugoi: although the juggling might get a little repetitive...unless that is the point in your char... --;  I would like to see how this turns out

Love the ground pound
#25  July 19, 2007, 02:13:19 am
  • MOM MEATLOAF.....FUCK!
something i forgot to say regarding the voice files  :-\

id have to disagree with P.O.T.S and go with ExKyo.  Mi2 sounds to me like a disgruntled sushi chef [or disgruntled somebody] that hasn't payed thier bill on thier food and is getting kicked out of the establishment   :furious3:  haha
#26  July 19, 2007, 07:10:11 am
Don't double post.

As for the voice, I'd take MI2 because EX-Kyo voice with EX-Kyo sprites is way too standard IMO. Needs to be somewhat unique. =p

But for the love of god don't use his XI voice.
#27  July 19, 2007, 01:45:28 pm
I also finally read the story you made up for him. I always thought Saisyu was dead since KoF95 :omg:, I remember something about Rugal reviving him so I thought that once that effect was over, he'd be dead again. Anyway, that's nice to know 'cause he's one of my favourites. :P
Kinda off-topic, I know.
How's he supposed to be dead? :-X KOF '98, KOF NeoWave. He's taken up the mission of coaching Shingo Yabuki  :sweatdrop: He's very alive! :buttrox:
id have to disagree with P.O.T.S and go with ExKyo.  Mi2 sounds to me like a disgruntled sushi chef [or disgruntled somebody] that hasn't payed thier bill on thier food and is getting kicked out of the establishment   :furious3:  haha
LOL :wink3:

As of now, the results of the voting on several forums are the following:
3 people for the disgruntled sushi chef ;D
2 people for the ex kyo voice;
1 man for the Kyo XI voice.

Need more votes.
#28  July 19, 2007, 01:53:23 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
MI2 indeed. He puts more oomph to his voice.

^^

#29  July 19, 2007, 01:54:00 pm
I would vote for MI2 voice  8)
#30  July 19, 2007, 02:24:30 pm
#31  July 19, 2007, 03:59:05 pm
I vote MI2 voice because all voices from MI2 sounds more clearer for me...(I like when he performing 524 Shiki Kamukura,  202 Shiki Kototsuki You, & 525 Shiki Shini.(eventhough it's sounds clear to me I still don't know what words that he said)
#32  July 19, 2007, 04:23:35 pm
I think I've heard enough :) Will be sticking to MI2 voice as his primary.
#33  July 20, 2007, 03:14:43 am
  • MOM MEATLOAF.....FUCK!
#34  July 21, 2007, 02:58:09 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
KOF '98, KOF NeoWave.
Errr... dreammacthes? Is the Orochi team still alive and well then? Rugal? You get the point. ;P
Plus I thought only Kyo trained him.

MI2 indeed. He puts more oomph to his voice.
Yeah, same reason here.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#35  July 21, 2007, 04:36:00 am
You've got it all wrong.
After Rugal captured the strongest fighters, Saisyu is ordered by Rugal to kill his own son. His friends, Benimaru Nikaido and Goro Daimon, took care of Saisyu in Kyo's stead, as he was too stunned to fight his own father. Saisyu fought, but since he was not in his right mind, he could not fight with his full power, and finally lost. Saisyu then bids Kyo to fight Rugal and destroy him before passing out. After Rugal is killed by his own power, Kyo seeks for Saisyu, only to discover that he is already gone. Saisyu had escaped, and now keeps searching the world for worthy opponents, but he knows now that the Orochi will be loose again in this world.

Many years later, in 2000, after much more turmoil (the sealing of the Orochi power, the NESTS cartel), Saisyu approached Shingo Yabuki, who had been abandoned by his master Kyo and his other friends. The legendary Saisyu offered to train Shingo and make him a great warrior known all over the world. Shingo delights in the opportunity to train with Kyo's father, and joins him on his warrior sojourns.
©Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saisyu_Kusanagi

I'm going to use NGBC-like dash-to-run. Though some of you may argue that it's not KOF-accurate, I assure you that it affects nothing but visuals.
#36  July 21, 2007, 10:41:47 am
Well I guess it isn't even hard to change it to Run-only if someone really wanted to get rid of the 'dash-run'.
#37  July 21, 2007, 11:54:29 am
Yep, just delete the dash frame and a few triggers in Statedef 100.
#38  July 22, 2007, 01:06:51 am
    • mugen-easy.hp.infoseek.co.jp
よã
Removed due size restrictions.
Please read the rules.
#39  July 22, 2007, 02:00:27 am
Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:02:46 am by Elix
#40  July 22, 2007, 08:11:54 pm