YesNoOk

WIP: SvC Omega Zero (Read 85090 times)

Started by The Dutch Guy, July 29, 2007, 04:17:02 pm
Share this topic:
Re: WIP: SvC Omega Zero
#61  August 04, 2007, 02:06:29 am
  • Heh, I create palettes. Tell me if you want some.
Check out my palettes guys! Click below in my sig if desired!
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=66166
#62  August 04, 2007, 02:08:58 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
First one looks like he's made of rubber (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! YO-HO-HO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM-GUM!); second still looks like he's twisted his ankle.
#63  August 04, 2007, 02:12:27 am
  • Heh, I create palettes. Tell me if you want some.
First one looks like he's made of rubber (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! YO-HO-HO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM-GUM!); second still looks like he's twisted his ankle.
lol, ruber Zero, but I can't seem to get my way around it and fix it, any advice on making it better?
Check out my palettes guys! Click below in my sig if desired!
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=66166
#64  August 04, 2007, 12:28:44 pm
  • When will The Dutch Guy start?
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
well srry it took a while for me to say, well anything, cuz it has been rather busy yesterday but im back again
Okay, here's my try at an air kick based on Zero's hard kick, sort of reminds me of Chun-Li's kick on Edit1, but Edit2 makes me think of Ryu's air hard kick. Edit3 is after the kick, obviously.

His leg looks BROKEN, not to mention too long.
lol never noticed that the legs to long, o well keep trying (i know that i will)
#65  August 04, 2007, 12:42:05 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
dunno if the white aura code was for svc zero(so to speak --; ) or n-mario's omega cuz this is what happend when i was using it
[url=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6129/mugen0fk7.th.jpg]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6129/mugen0fk7.th.jpg[/URL]

also, well... your rising sabre looks better then you think  :)

I've sent Orochi_Hadou my SvC Omega Zero patch. Although kind of worthless, since it only changes palette, name, & adds white aura (no new special moves added). If you want I can send you an updated copy or something. :P

EDIT: Although, on further testing, the white aura does screw up if you are being thrown. As shown below.

I'll try and see if I can fix these things. >_<

EDIT 2: - Ahh the hell with it. It'll probably be popular anyway, despite that he would play exactly like SvC Copy Zero.
http://gcnmario.free.fr/mugen/zero-svc.html - For the Omega Zero patch.
Feel free to bitch it up. Also, the strange bug shown above has been fixed in the patch. :P
lol srry tho say this but judging by the .def file it looks like its for your CvS zero instead of SvC zero :P
#66  August 04, 2007, 04:47:51 pm
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
You can easily change the contents of the .def to whatever you want.  ::)

Also, giving  SvC Omega Zero the CvS sprite SFF set would assume to give him a pale face, and a green sabre afterimage glow.  ;P

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#67  August 04, 2007, 05:09:44 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
true but he still has the moveset of cvs zero
#68  August 04, 2007, 11:25:07 pm
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
true but he still has the moveset of cvs zero

Probably Intentional. All you have to do is change a certain variable in his def to use the SvC move set. ;)
Although, it seems out of place, and out of character, for someone like Omega Zero, to summon a cyber elf. Which is why I was thinking his moves probably need to be re-done, somehow.   ;D

BTW, I wonder if ZS-User would have any interest in spriting Omega Zero's sprites in SvC style.  :S

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#69  August 05, 2007, 07:55:35 am
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
#70  August 12, 2007, 02:34:03 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
srry that its taking a while for any update to come, but im still trying to edit the sprites(for the intro and ground slam)
#71  August 12, 2007, 03:03:33 pm
  • Master Of The Fist
nice char mate he looks like he could be a hit and i bet alot of megaman fans are very excited about ur char so i hope u dont let them down.
#72  August 12, 2007, 04:28:32 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
i am atm trying RicePigeon's suggestion for the ground slam, but its hard to see what white's from the hand and what white's from the rod
#73  August 18, 2007, 10:20:48 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
lttle question: should this omega have the double jump aswell or just a single jump?
#74  August 18, 2007, 10:27:37 pm
    • USA
double jump, but dont make him able to climb like regular zero (he never does, but I gess it's because there are no walls on his stage)
#75  August 18, 2007, 10:41:18 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
allrighty then, removing wall jump and adding double jump ;P
#76  August 22, 2007, 10:24:59 am
I think he should have wall jump.

If you don't want him to wall jump then I would suggest taking it out of the AI.

I don't know why he would be lacking a simple jump that X and Z have had for years and as a human player that can be frustrating (like megaman's inability to duck when something is about to smash into his head).

My opinion is that the approach to making O.Zero should be to create a character that is more versatile because of added moves, not a cheap char with simply more damage/higher hit priority etc.
Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:31:17 am by Ashen_wraith
#77  August 22, 2007, 11:36:44 am
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
well, im trying to make him as close to "original"(the gba version) Omega as i can get, where he doesn't have a wall jump and where he does have a double jump, but im trying to make him LESS cheap as N-Mario's omega(no offence) so he'll be more fun (and fair) to fight against.
#78  August 22, 2007, 12:05:20 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
well, dont expect any fast updates anymore, cuz school's starting tomorrow :(
#79  August 22, 2007, 12:31:03 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Heh, it starts the upcoming Monday here... Although I know you'll find time somewhere.

Advice: Try to get homework done during school hours so you won't have to work on it (as much) at home.
#80  August 22, 2007, 12:40:35 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Or other solution : don't do your homework, since the stuff they give is actually too easy if you're smart enough in the subjects you're studying. 8) Understand what the teacher tells at school, and you'll have 95% of the work done. :yes:
I almost never did my homework in mathematics nor physics before having my baccalaureate, seeing the simplicity of the whole thing. Engineering school is something else. :-X