YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2540633 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#41  August 21, 2007, 07:08:05 am
Hello I'm Chaostic, 21, Male and lazy

thats about it nice to meet you all well later :D
#42  August 22, 2007, 08:26:10 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I was gonna make an intro, but I saw that I already posted here. So all I'll say is that my I have a "nice font". Also, welcome. Tread carefully true believers, as you never know what may happen...

*AND THEN A NAZI SHOWED UP!*
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#43  August 22, 2007, 08:27:22 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Holy shit. He actually made a post with words that aren't blue. Holy fucking shit.
#44  August 22, 2007, 08:34:16 am
  • حيث هود ،
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
#45  August 23, 2007, 01:17:57 am
  • The Soul Crusher
    • www.tnc-nj.com
Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm new to the board, let me just say I been living under a rock since only until now I have discovered mugen.

If it wasn't for utube I will not be here today, (saw a vid for ryu vs dragon claw - fucking awesome!). Anyway I was like mugen? Did a quick search and all I can say is wow!

Anyway, I'll be in touch, I just started getting the unlimited version and a few characters, perhaps if I get some free time, I may try to play around making something.

Well, got to run...

~Dorian
"Life is but a dream..."
#46  August 23, 2007, 07:33:46 am
  • Mysterio! Do the Hustle!!!!
I was gonna make an intro, but I saw that I already posted here. So all I'll say is that my I have a "nice font". Also, welcome. Tread carefully true believers, as you never know what may happen...

*AND THEN A NAZI SHOWED UP!*

o_O It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's a post missing some blue text!  That is rare of you Wujizah Panzermanathod :o

FYI, it's a coyote... not a wolf f00! :Mr-T:
*Orton Poses*
\_O__/
#47  August 24, 2007, 09:33:05 pm
hello. I am me
#48  August 25, 2007, 06:17:47 am
    • Germany
cool. hello me.
#49  August 27, 2007, 04:51:08 am
  • JD
    • www.freewebs.com/jerrydrizzt
Hello Im Jerrydrizzt, I used to be over at Naruto Mugen, and then someone told me to come over here so i did, well i just started doing anything Mugen related last Januray. Uhh i guess thats it, nice to meet you Mugenguild, and also if you cant guess My real name is Jerry so yeah >>. Ok then Thats me introducing myself ^^.

Edit: Ahh yes one more thing as you can see since i was from Naruto Mugen you may notice Im more of a fan of Chibi/Small sprites thats simply because i like them better thats it everything i have coded was For chibi Characters, but I May switch to normal sized Sprites, Maybe ><.

Edit2: Oh yeah also im a Stage Coder, Char coder, and Im starting to get into spriting so yeah ^^.
Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 06:08:48 am by Jerrydrizzt
#50  August 27, 2007, 05:08:30 am
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/
Hello, I'm omega_black1990. I've been in the community for almost a year mostly on MUGEN Infantry and with these new changes in the rules, I've decided to join the Guild as well. My main reason for joining the Guild is to share my portraits with people and to find help on MUGEN Coding for characters. That's about it for my introduction.
#51  August 27, 2007, 07:24:40 am
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped
Uh huh.

Nice attempt to make fun of him. But it didn't work.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=Killaku
Uh huh.

Thanks for stating the obvious, going out of your way to find his profile, etc etc.

I wonder what would happen if I were to contact a certain place about this. Or Maybe I should just laugh at how hard you suck.

Want more of me fine.
http://www.livevideo.com/video/1776DBE0B91E4A3E9C9548F160B014D7/high-definition-trailer.aspx
#52  August 27, 2007, 07:28:45 am
= O
#53  August 27, 2007, 07:41:14 am
    • USA
Yeah kids these days like me. They even have me in their avatars. Since now you know what I look like are you willing to come to fight me?

Allow me to introduce myself, I am 6'10" tall. I play videogames, I like rap music. I've gotten into chop and screw music since 04, I've made a few tracks from that style. I currently go to mugen infantry. I have a few creations that will be made during my active years at college. This year I will release Mouretsu gouki, after that I'll do some original creations. I have plans and I have some that has to do with mugen. Once I'm done with mugen I'll move on.
#54  August 27, 2007, 03:06:35 pm
I'm 6'10" tall, black and from the south. I'm currentlty going to college for game design in Itt tech Cordova memphis Tennsessee. If you like tall then you gonna like me.
I play video games, watch anime, chill with my friends, go to school for game design. I'm a nice guy with some rough features, I listen to mostly rap and chopped and screwed music. There should be a song playing called fly straight. Its chopped and screwed so thats a little sample of some. Well currently the only games I play right now is Metal gear solid 3: Subsistence Online, World of Warcraft(not regularly as I would like), M.u.g.e.n, FF7: Dirge of Cerebus, Socom 3. I'm waiting for more games to come out, and hopefully I will have a reason to get addicted to World of Warcraft. Will anyone be interested into getting me addicted and showing me around. I'm a level 16 or 17 Night elf, I've had WoW since Feburary but sadly I haven't had the time to play it and get to know the area. Including leveling my character, I can play video games for a long time since I have insomnia. 8hours will pass quickly for me.
I love video games and no one can change that.
Well I guess you can call me agentpussy I mean I'm getting more pussy than you ever will. Its nice that you can only get what you pay for.

If you like tall then you gonna like me.
#55  August 27, 2007, 10:04:37 pm
  • Muay Thai drunk?
I'm 6'10" tall, black and from the south. I'm currentlty going to college for game design in Itt tech Cordova memphis Tennsessee. If you like tall then you gonna like me.
I play video games, watch anime, chill with my friends, go to school for game design. I'm a nice guy with some rough features, I listen to mostly rap and chopped and screwed music. There should be a song playing called fly straight. Its chopped and screwed so thats a little sample of some. Well currently the only games I play right now is Metal gear solid 3: Subsistence Online, World of Warcraft(not regularly as I would like), M.u.g.e.n, FF7: Dirge of Cerebus, Socom 3. I'm waiting for more games to come out, and hopefully I will have a reason to get addicted to World of Warcraft. Will anyone be interested into getting me addicted and showing me around. I'm a level 16 or 17 Night elf, I've had WoW since Feburary but sadly I haven't had the time to play it and get to know the area. Including leveling my character, I can play video games for a long time since I have insomnia. 8hours will pass quickly for me.
6'10" holy fucking shit, what does itt tech teach, i mean if i go to that school for game design what do you get out of it?
#56  August 27, 2007, 10:36:13 pm
    • USA
Same person who hacked my myspace.
#57  August 27, 2007, 11:10:56 pm
6'10" holy fucking shit, what does itt tech teach, i mean if i go to that school for game design what do you get out of it?

The one I go to does teach graphic design or whatnot. I'm taking programming.

C++ made me its bitch...
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#58  August 28, 2007, 12:04:51 am
    • USA
I'm sorry to say but whoever you are, which is most likely fong. You do not know enough about me to pose as me.
#59  August 28, 2007, 05:33:49 am
  • Zodiaccaidoz
Hello. The few who know me, know me as Zodiac. I run a small little forum which could be considered a warehouse, which I won't shamelessly plug. I'm here under the impression that I won't be banned outright.

(Hi, Agentsix!)

:2thumbsup:
#60  August 28, 2007, 05:38:59 am
Hello. The few who know me, know me as Zodiac. I run a small little forum which could be considered a warehouse, which I won't shamelessly plug. I'm here under the impression that I won't be banned outright.

(Hi, Agentsix!)

:2thumbsup:

Holy shi-

Cenobite 53 said: