YesNoOk

Phanto Stage Released~ (Read 25882 times)

Started by Enscripture, August 27, 2007, 11:37:33 am
Share this topic:
Phanto Stage Released~
#1  August 27, 2007, 11:37:33 am
Phanto Stage from Super Mario All-Stars + World:
Released:  8/27/07

http://www.wovd.sk/

Under Stages > 'Other Stages'
Re: Phanto Stage Released~
#2  August 27, 2007, 07:53:29 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
#3  August 28, 2007, 03:35:59 am

hello my friend

i dare a small question concerning your very recent update of Abobo's bg: it's really nice but ... why haven't you updated the normal version?

;)

... actually I guess I forgot~  I'll wait to updated it a-gain after I get the Train falling sprites.
    I didn't think anyone actually used the version without the water~  :-\
#4  August 28, 2007, 03:37:39 am
hi or lo res?
#5  August 28, 2007, 08:47:51 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Low-res.
#6  August 28, 2007, 02:12:23 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/

hello my friend

i dare a small question concerning your very recent update of Abobo's bg: it's really nice but ... why haven't you updated the normal version?

;)

... actually I guess I forgot~  I'll wait to updated it a-gain after I get the Train falling sprites.

hehhehe

even i find that the edited version is really beautiful, i can't stop using the normal one in the museum  ;D (i'm a purist, sorry  :S)

except that, it's a great news that you intend to update it again to its "final/original" form  :sugoi:

i'm very impatientt to see that  8)
#7  August 28, 2007, 09:34:44 pm

hello my friend

;)

hehhehe

even i find that the edited version is really beautiful, i can't stop using the normal one in the museum  ;D (i'm a purist, sorry  :S)

except that, it's a great news that you intend to update it again to its "final/original" form  :sugoi:

i'm very impatientt to see that  8)

Eh~ I did notice a small error in the def of the version with the water, so it looks like I'll update Abubo's stage pretty soon.   :-\  Plus, I'll update that version that you want~ but, I still haven't ripped the train part, so that'll be WAY later~  :)