YesNoOk

Kagura Updated to v2.0 (Read 21591 times)

Started by Wickydoo, August 30, 2007, 12:38:31 am
Share this topic:

Wickydoo

Kagura Updated to v2.0
#1  August 30, 2007, 12:38:31 am

Well, I don't have much time to work on Sakaki since school is coming so close, so I have decided to do a major update on Kagura.

The following things done to Kagura.

- CvS2 Hit Sparks
- New Sounds
- 2 New Hyper Portraits
- Brand new super "Crimson Rage"
- Can now Super Cancel and Dream Cancel
- New intro
- 2 new win poses
- Can select what win pose to choose

Hope this will keep you occupied until Sakaki is released.

(8/29/07) 9:04 PM EST - Sorry if this was a bad release.

http://www.freewebs.com/wickydoo/
Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 03:05:05 am by Wickydoo
Re: Kagura Updated to v2.0
#2  August 30, 2007, 12:41:57 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Um...........where's the link? <_<;
LOL.

Very nice looking.  I love th4e new hit sparks.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#3  August 30, 2007, 12:47:09 am
  • \_(-.-)_/
    • USA
#4  August 30, 2007, 12:52:12 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
sweet
Stuff
#5  August 30, 2007, 02:02:09 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I believe that Homer and Lori will hate her for stealing their fighting style...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!

Wickydoo

#6  August 30, 2007, 02:59:22 am
Techinally, she has some MvC style, and she has some moves that borrow from Kyo. Thats why there is Super and Dream Cancels. The only move she has from Iori is the Aoi Hana. And the CvS2 hit sparks looked better than the MvC hit sparks.
#7  August 30, 2007, 03:15:02 am
I think its kinda stupid you have CvS2 hitsparks on an MVC gameplay character....   Doesn't fit, because CVS hitsparks are suppose to look like "GODDAMN THAT HURT", and with MVC's Gameplay, the enemy gets hit so many times.  Dream Cancels don't fit the gameplay style, as you don't have the skill bar.

Edit: I realize you don't like MVC style hitsparks, but just set it for MUGEN's Default hitsparks (IE Fightfx) ones.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT

Wickydoo

#8  August 30, 2007, 04:16:43 am
I think its kinda stupid you have CvS2 hitsparks on an MVC gameplay character....   Doesn't fit, because CVS hitsparks are suppose to look like "GODDAMN THAT HURT", and with MVC's Gameplay, the enemy gets hit so many times.  Dream Cancels don't fit the gameplay style, as you don't have the skill bar.

Edit: I realize you don't like MVC style hitsparks, but just set it for MUGEN's Default hitsparks (IE Fightfx) ones.

You really caught me in a bad mood about this  >:(. I'm always constantly updating Kagura everytime something goes wrong and this is one of them. CvS2 hit sparks are staying unless you can name a better hit spark than this, besides MvC sparks. And what do you mean a skill bar for Dream Cancels? Besides, it will waste my time if I had to configure everything into just, one, style.
#9  August 30, 2007, 04:24:08 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
i don't really look at hitsparks to tell the truth. when ever i paly mugen i just don't see. by the way cool job. 8)
Stuff
#10  August 30, 2007, 04:36:18 am

You really caught me in a bad mood about this  >:(. I'm always constantly updating Kagura everytime something goes wrong and this is one of them. CvS2 hit sparks are staying unless you can name a better hit spark than this, besides MvC sparks. And what do you mean a skill bar for Dream Cancels? Besides, it will waste my time if I had to configure everything into just, one, style.
Well, I say go for the default hitsparks, due to the fact that, if somebody wants CVS2 hitsparks, they can have them, if somone wants MVC hitsparks, they can have them.  Or, you could make your own hitsparks in particle Illusion.

Dream Cancels, in KOF, are generally preformed by Doing a Super Cancel and using one Skill bar, which the skill bar allows you to do rolls and shit.   So Basically doing a dream cancel is risky, because you can't roll or anything after (unless you have another bar left)
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT

Wickydoo

#11  August 30, 2007, 05:02:24 am
Well, I'll leave the hit sparks out of the question. --;

As for Super and Dream Cancels, I believe I handled this.

#12  August 30, 2007, 05:12:21 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
To fix your problem with constantly updating her, try fixing ALL OF HER BUGS AT ONCE!!! Maybe that'll help. She plays weird... too much like Kyo :P
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#13  August 30, 2007, 06:43:14 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
I was thinking Inuyasha as well.  Damn....  It would've been awesome if it was..... :(
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#14  August 30, 2007, 08:21:36 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Completely invincible supers are not cool.  It's impossible to retaliate against most of Kagura's supers if they fail, making them very spammable in an unfortunately cheap way.  Also, you can't ever hit her out of them ever while they're starting.  Ever.