YesNoOk

palletes on screen pack??? (Read 1458 times)

Started by Wizard, September 01, 2007, 07:16:33 am
Share this topic:
palletes on screen pack???
#1  September 01, 2007, 07:16:33 am
  • Milkshake human/Wizard Lord
ok i'm working on a screen pack and my problem is that my first color in the pallete is black
so when i use mask=1 all the black color dissapear and the background is black so no problem
but  in my select screen i want to use more than 2 images so the 1st one is suppose to be a an animated background the second ones is the image that is the background that i want to use
but it uses black in a lot of places so naturally disappear and the animated background that is not black is seen and don't want these to happen so is there a form to make the 1st color not be the color black  and use something like a really bright green color like  i have seen in a lot of sprites from characters   how do i exactly change the color black for green i dont know if the screen pack can  use a pallete  take alook to what i mean.

ok this are the sprites i want to use

now this is how the first one looks and i have no prblem with this one

but this is my problem

so what can i do
i was B&ed
Re: palletes on screen pack???
#2  September 01, 2007, 07:28:16 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Optionally, you can make mask = 0 if you don't want the black to be invisible.

Or just add green to your picture and put it in the place of black. Then recolour it.

Your pallete, like your picture is not set in stone. You can chop and change as much as you wish provided you follow small rules.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Re: palletes on screen pack???
#3  September 02, 2007, 12:12:08 am
  • Milkshake human/Wizard Lord
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you make me realize that if i dont use the mask=1  i can just use layers and put the layer of the portraits on top lol
thanks so much
i was B&ed