YesNoOk

Collision(CLSN) Help (Read 1699 times)

Started by Reza, September 02, 2007, 02:26:49 am
Share this topic:
Collision(CLSN) Help
#1  September 02, 2007, 02:26:49 am
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • http://www.mediafire.com/?qt39a5kvdd0a5,sf1v19c639n01,e3ctsei5sid20,5i0jjcjri7zvl,g2led8bz1uj54,47gwixx3kw399,ytydyqlxfd7b4
This may seem kinda late for a person who created three characters,  :P but i was wondering wondering what is the best setting for the "Auto CLSN Mapper" the default setting is 15 - 65 which makes the crappy CLSN's...thanks to JZ for pointing it out. ;)

Here's a picture of what i'm talking about for those who don't know. :)

Re: Collision(CLSN) Help
#2  September 02, 2007, 07:19:08 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
The best "setting" would be to stay away from it. :P What comes out of it is nothing like game Clsns.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  September 02, 2007, 07:27:40 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
You shouldn't need more than 2-3 clsn boxes for any sprite anyway.

If you're trying to pinpoint each limb you're doing it wrong. They're meant to display movement where there isn't any.

Leave the autoclsner alone, it's not useful enough unless you wish to create a super bouncy ball.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#4  September 02, 2007, 08:51:17 pm
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • http://www.mediafire.com/?qt39a5kvdd0a5,sf1v19c639n01,e3ctsei5sid20,5i0jjcjri7zvl,g2led8bz1uj54,47gwixx3kw399,ytydyqlxfd7b4
The best "setting" would be to stay away from it. :P What comes out of it is nothing like game Clsns.

You shouldn't need more than 2-3 clsn boxes for any sprite anyway.

If you're trying to pinpoint each limb you're doing it wrong. They're meant to display movement where there isn't any.

Leave the autoclsner alone, it's not useful enough unless you wish to create a super bouncy ball.

Thanks for all the help guys greatly appreciated. :sugoi: