YesNoOk

I'm back! (Read 32958 times)

Started by Shazzo, September 05, 2007, 11:27:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: I'm back!
#41  September 06, 2007, 10:29:21 pm
lol he is?  This is a mad house a mad house!!!
#42  September 07, 2007, 12:29:54 am
  • Never finishes anything
    • USA
    • sinhra.com/mugen/ermacwon/index.html
He thinks he is. :P
#43  September 07, 2007, 04:05:43 am
  • Gradually improving...
    • www.esnips.com/web/ShazzoMugenchars
Actually, you're right. I don't know how to code. That's why I've been using CvS Axel all this time. I liked him because he was very basic. I mean, it was easy to know what everything was; sprites for injuries, sprites for attacks, etc. And it was easy to change things. The reason I didn't want to use KFM was because, honestly, I'm not a huge fan of his fighting style. I don't like how he plays. I chose CvS Axel because he was more, and this is nothing against it, generic. Axel didn't HAVE a style. That allowed me to establish my own, SMB style. I just find Axel very easy to build upon. Do you know what I mean?
Current projects
SSBO Sonic - 100% - Released
SSBO Mario - 1%
Get my characters at http://www.esnips.com/web/ShazzoMugenchars
#44  September 07, 2007, 04:27:19 am
Actually, you're right. I don't know how to code. That's why I've been using CvS Axel all this time. I liked him because he was very basic. I mean, it was easy to know what everything was; sprites for injuries, sprites for attacks, etc. And it was easy to change things. The reason I didn't want to use KFM was because, honestly, I'm not a huge fan of his fighting style. I don't like how he plays. I chose CvS Axel because he was more, and this is nothing against it, generic. Axel didn't HAVE a style. That allowed me to establish my own, SMB style. I just find Axel very easy to build upon. Do you know what I mean?
#45  September 07, 2007, 04:32:37 am
  • Gradually improving...
Wow, random.
Current projects
SSBO Mario - 1%
#46  September 07, 2007, 04:36:16 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
this is not copypasta
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#47  September 07, 2007, 04:42:59 am
  • Gradually improving...
What on earth are you on about?
Current projects
SSBO Mario - 1%
#48  September 07, 2007, 04:54:09 am
  • Never finishes anything
    • USA
    • sinhra.com/mugen/ermacwon/index.html
Then base them on Ken-x or Ryu-X.

Both are great, and open source
#49  September 07, 2007, 05:03:17 am
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:11:14 am by Bob Sagat

[Z]

#50  September 07, 2007, 10:17:59 am
  • Korn Spruit
    • www.titane.ca/igod/
Shazzo, if you want anything positive out of this forum, you need to use a different template character.
This community as a whole sees Actarus's CvS Axel as a large, perfectly sculpted pile of festering lizard feces,
and is therefore very likely to consider anything made with it to be of similar caliber.

Actually, you're right. I don't know how to code.
Then please stop until you've learned. You're making people pull out 4chan memes, for godsakes!
 :'(
"Never try to twist my words. They're twisted enough already."
#51  September 07, 2007, 11:37:56 am
  • i have a premonition~
    • aryaffection.tripod.com
who cares if you're back... didnt noticed you were gone in the 1st place..
so, next time put the name of your release in the title thread instead of telling people you're back from somewhere people dont care...  ;P
#52  September 07, 2007, 12:37:07 pm
What do you mean you don't want to use KFM? He has all his animations and not retarded CLSNs... Not to mention he has good sprites.
Sure, KFM is a bit boring, but he is god compared to anything by Actarus. Start using REAL opensourse stuff, and start playing REAL characters.

this is not copypasta

What was the point of that? Seriously.
\"oohwhap\" said:
dont requset my chars tey r prevet
#53  September 07, 2007, 01:05:33 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!

Common guys not even I'm this cruel. So quit with the picking because you guys made your point already.

Now Shazzo:

Admitting that you do not know how to code is a start. Also looking at the sprites of your characters in the pat and they are not too impressive either. I would strongly reccommend that you post up these characters of your on the developmental section so that people could help you.

For coding, you will just need to practice it and experiment. The best way to do this is play around with kfm's or cvs axel's code. That way you will understand the basic stuff before you jump into more than you can chew. After that then look at parts of other's coding. For example seth's armorspidey's pallete. Did you ever wonder what makes that pallete have the coding to be so heavy? Look for it thn try using your own unique version of it for your bowser to make him more authentic.

For spriting, you will have the just take what you got then work upon it through shopping it. After all why would you want bowser's fire to look so plastic when you can make the fire for him transparent? Also, don't be afraid to use opensource sprites. Use your tools man, use your tools.

I hope that you would at least consider this before you release anything else that would get you yelled at here. I've told the guard dogs here to stand down, but they wll rip you apart if you continue putting meat on your neck. Get the analogy?
#54  September 07, 2007, 06:28:45 pm
This community as a whole sees Actarus's CvS Axel as a large, perfectly sculpted pile of festering lizard feces,
and is therefore very likely to consider anything made with it to be of similar caliber.

No words ....  How will I do now, without the approval of this community?????

KFM is a bit boring, but he is god compared to anything by Actarus  ....

Dear BurgerKing, i can accept that you don't like my chars, but can you tell me why,  before speaking of the others, you don't try to create a "simple retarded" char (using easychar also for example....)? So also the others
can judge your job....

A suggestion for everybody: Mugen is a game, not real life .... find you a serious job and a woman instead of thinking only about the stupidities :yesgoi: :yesgoi:

[Z]

#55  September 07, 2007, 06:44:40 pm
  • Korn Spruit
    • www.titane.ca/igod/
No words ....  How will I do now, without the approval of this community?????
Good for you.  ;)
A suggestion for everybody: Mugen is a game, not real life .... find you a serious job and a woman instead of thinking only about the stupidities :yesgoi: :yesgoi:
No thanks, I prefer madness and Giant Frog. With the powers of Giant Frog, I can Giant Frog. Also my natural armor bonus
increases by +5 and I am immune to sleep effects.
"Never try to twist my words. They're twisted enough already."
#56  September 07, 2007, 06:44:54 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!

Not to be a jerk, bt let me clarify these things:

1. Mugen is NOT a game but an engine. A game implies that it's completed when clearly mugen goes through changes all the time. One person's "game" can be completely diferent han another person's. Also unlike something like an mmo, you can download older versions of mugen.

2. People in this community are bitchy because they have had their worked get abused. It's not hard to see why they'd bitch about it. How would you feel if a job of yours (that took a long time) gets abused?

And to clarify as well from mugen creators who disclosed their personal lives to me: a majority of them were married and have separate lives.

I don't disagree that the communty could use less drama but you cannot just ignore some of what has happened as well.
#57  September 07, 2007, 07:33:43 pm
1. Mugen is NOT a game but an engine. A game implies that it's completed when clearly mugen goes through changes all the time. One person's "game" can be completely diferent han another person's. Also unlike something like an mmo, you can download older versions of mugen.

correct observation, my error ......

2. People in this community are bitchy because they have had their worked get abused. It's not hard to see why they'd bitch about it. How would you feel if a job of yours (that took a long time) gets abused?

And to clarify as well from mugen creators who disclosed their personal lives to me: a majority of them were married and have separate lives.

other correct observation, but my suggestion was reported to all peoples of this community that spent their time to judge everything with heavy words without leaving right of it replies.
And you can believe me there are a lot of people that do this here.... To offend the people, without knowing them, is rudeness...
This is a topic started by Shazzo for his chars... And a lot of guys have held opportune to criticize me  instead of commenting shazzo's job... Why? Surely I have not forced none of them to download and use my "retarded" chars...
And surely there aren't problems if they doesn't like my chars, but why to offend?
I think it would be opportune to moderate the tones of the discussions of a lot of members...

#58  September 07, 2007, 08:31:38 pm
  • I made it up for a videogame.
Actarus said:
And a lot of guys have held opportune to criticize me  instead of commenting shazzo's job... Why?

Because he's using YOUR coding. I dunno, maybe people wouldn't be advised against using it if you improved it.
What's the good of phenomenal cosmic power if you can't blow something up?
#59  September 07, 2007, 10:03:06 pm
not real life .... find you a serious job and a woman instead of thinking only about the stupidities :yesgoi: :yesgoi:

I am aware that Mugen is not real life, but why release anything if you're not going to put time and effort into it? If you expect people to like your stuff, you're going to have to do that. If you do have a girl a a "serious job", then don't release something and call it complete....

Actarus said:
And a lot of guys have held opportune to criticize me  instead of commenting shazzo's job... Why?

Because he's using YOUR coding. I dunno, maybe people wouldn't be advised against using it if you improved it.

There we go.
\"oohwhap\" said:
dont requset my chars tey r prevet
#60  September 08, 2007, 07:38:45 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
nice job Shazzo ;D you characters are way alot better than actarus and king star

*sigh* :( I wish I could created characters but I'm only 13 years old but good job can anyone teach me how

King Star, how can you get BurgerKing (did he mean that?) wrong?
Good? HA!

Edit: Lol he's Post got deleted XD
My shitty mugen stuff: