YesNoOk

CVSHaohmaru, Hibiki, & Vega Updated By Warusaki3 (Read 45982 times)

Started by VioFitz, August 23, 2007, 11:17:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CVSHaohmaru, Hibiki, & Vega Updated By Warusaki3
#41  September 07, 2007, 02:40:08 pm
-snip-
I did not know all this before (nor did I really care... and I still don't).  Now I do.  And knowing is half the battle, etc etc.

Not Warusaki3's Nightmare Geese I suppose.

By my test, Waru's Vice can beat Waru's Nightmare Geese without any problem.
And by my test, Nightmare Geese kills off all Waru characters not named Shin Gouki.

I think my Mugen is somehow biased against Vice. ;S
#42  September 07, 2007, 02:44:27 pm
    • Poland
Also Hibiki AI its almost tough like CVS Vega. When I put them in watch mode first round Vega win, in 2nd round Hibiki win and in final round Vega win. So she was able to defeat him in 2nd round. One of bosses shouldn't loose like that IMO. Or maybe its because she have long rage moves ?
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#43  September 07, 2007, 02:49:19 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Awesome stuff

anybody know how to pull off Haohmaru's/Rasetsumaru's fatality? I've seen the AI do Rasetsumaru's a few times
#44  September 07, 2007, 03:01:16 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Haoh's fatality is simple: Just do the hcb,f+K super.  If it'll KO the opponent, Haoh will do the fatality instead of the uber slash.

And you guys are saying that Hibiki and Bison have custom AI now?  Ooh, now I'm very interested...
#45  September 08, 2007, 03:07:52 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
thanks, I'll go test things out asap

hjk

Warusaki3 Probably Updated All of His AIs
#46  September 08, 2007, 08:40:13 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Warusaki3 probably made minor/major updates all of his AIs.

I didn't get around to checking the coding itself but here's an explanation for why you all are seeing some new AI match trends based on who wins
(Some of the following is just based on speculation based off of running of matches and judging what occured in the chars)

The Updates I've noticed, After Redownloading his other chars that alrerady had AI are:

- I'm very sure that Warusaki3 reduced the amount of times his AIs will perform a Hyper Attack while its enemy is attacking. (This only applies to each of his chars that had AI before Hibiki, but I'm not sure about Vega yet)

- Hibiki, noticibly, triggers Hypers far more often than any of his other AIs. As I said, I havent gotten around to checking the coding but, I am very sure that she still contains the code that triggers the hypers while p2 is attacking. I think waru updated his other AIs with thios change forgetting (maybe)/before implementing this change in Hibiki.

Test This:
Redownload the other AIed chars and pit them against their older counterparts.

Reason that I would give for this going unlabeled/no date change:
Because it is not a COMPLETE AI change. It is only a slight variation that can affect the outcome of the matches.

2 Notes:

I suspect that he reduced teh likelihood of the AI going into the charge

I suspect there was also a parry likelihood reduction as well.

Edit: Upon further testing, Hibiki got a perfect on Warusaki3's Rock, and also easily beat his Rugal and Geese...WTF

You may have redownloaded Geese which I believe Waru has updated with teh change mentioned above.
Make sure to test her against, Geese's older version. By 'Rugal' did you meanm just Rugal or God Rugal.

In addition, if that is not the case with you, I could acredit to the speed and range of Hibiki's attacks, but... meh.  :S

I dunno, testing her against the Fair Haohmaru Patch I released for Master Gouken's char, kind of didn't go hand in hand with that unfortunately. It might only apply within Waru's char circle.

Maybe it could also be that she has a very high tendency to dodge and that if she does there is no way to hit her because she is very likely, to parry directly out of it.

After test Waru's Vice vs. God Rugal couple of times, the result is:

Vice can still beat God Rugal without much trouble.

It's really a shame when an boss with his strongest power still get lose from one of his underling

You may have redownloaded Nightmare Geese and God Rugal which I believe Waru has updated with the change mentioned above, and pitted them against the OLD Vice because this should be very rare. Unless you redownloaded all three in which case I wouldn't know what the result could have been.

Make sure to test her against, Nightmare Geese's and God Rugal's older versions.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 09:05:59 am by Tee Hee Hee
Re: Warusaki3 Probably Updated All of His AIs
#47  September 08, 2007, 11:14:18 am

It's really a shame when an boss with his strongest power still get lose from one of his underling

You may have redownloaded Nightmare Geese and God Rugal which I believe Waru has updated with the change mentioned above, and pitted them against the OLD Vice because this should be very rare. Unless you redownloaded all three in which case I wouldn't know what the result could have been.

Make sure to test her against, Nightmare Geese's and God Rugal's older versions.

Sorry, I deleted all his chars' old version so I can only test with latest version.

Also, I only collect his chars that has update AI and I like
(which means chars I don't like such as Todo will not be in my list even if he has AI :P).

There are 6 Waru's char in my list right now:
Rugal, Geese, Vice, Rock, Ken and Hibiki.

In my opinion, what make Vice strong against other 5 chars is because she's an grab-style char,
and her AI take an great adventage on the invincible time of her grab moves.

Oh, and I need to mention two thing:

1) With my code edit, all of 6 chars always use EX mode to fight.

2) Because the damge Waru's chars cause are so high that the match time is too short for me to enjoy,
    I reduse all 6 chars attack from 100 to 50, so that I can watch their match much longer.

By my test with two alter points above, Vice is still the one who has most strong AI among these 6 chars,
and she is equally strong with God Rugal and Nightmare Geese.  :-X

hjk

#48  September 08, 2007, 12:27:12 pm
    • Afghanistan

Sorry, I deleted all his chars' old version so I can only test with latest version.

Also, I only collect his chars that has update AI and I like
(which means chars I don't like such as Todo will not be in my list even if he has AI :P).

By my test with two alter points above, Vice is still the one who has most strong AI among these 6 chars,
and she is equally strong with God Rugal and Nightmare Geese.  :-X

Unless you redownloaded all three in which case I wouldn't know what the result could have been.

Yays, I guessed right ^_^

Try putting Vice against Warusaki3's Regular or Violent Ken, or test a few more matches against Hibiki.

I haven't retested Ken yet, but I think it would be a safe assumption that the AI hadn't changed to much from the old.

Oh, and I need to mention:

1) With my code edit, all of 6 chars always use EX mode to fight.

And that's how I test them ^_^

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

#49  September 08, 2007, 06:15:37 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Come on guys, Mugen is not only about AI, it's about your skills. Hibiki is fr from being so hard. God Rugal is still stronger IMO, much more than this little LB2 girl or than Vice.

:sugoi:

Anyway, it's nice to see Warusaki putting some AI in his chars.
* Demitri Maximoff patiently waits for Terry and Chun-Li.
#50  September 08, 2007, 06:23:53 pm
  • Read what I'm pointing at, damnit!
Ok, I'm going to feel retarded asking this, but which of his characters have AI? I already know of : Vice, God Rugal, Geese, Vega, and Haohmaru.
Or are these the only ones?
#51  September 08, 2007, 06:35:07 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I don't remember for sure :
Vice, God Rugal, Geese, Vega, and Haohmaru, Ken, Ryu, Gouki, Ryo (not sure), Rugal, Rock

hjk

#52  September 08, 2007, 10:52:41 pm
    • Afghanistan
I don't remember for sure :
Vice, God Rugal, Geese, Vega, and Haohmaru, Ken, Ryu, Gouki, Ryo (not sure), Rugal, Rock

Dan, Sakura.

Hibiki now has a code.

Ryo definitely has an AI code.

To tell whether any of Warusaki3's chars have AI coding go through the CMD file and search for this line of trigger coding:

triggerall = var(59) = 1

Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 11:11:47 pm by Tee Hee Hee

hjk

#53  September 09, 2007, 01:34:13 am
    • Afghanistan
[size=4pt][- Waru's chars do about 1.7 times the damage of many other creators' CvS Chars.

- Waru's chars constantly use "invulnerable", extermely powered, highest priority Hyper Attacks, meant to trigger when their opponent is in a 'standing, attacking phase' thereby guaranteeing the hyper attack launched by the specific Waru char in question will connect, dealing tons and tons of damage.

- The Charge on Waru's chars is way off (... Broken), and also serves to give them a distance advantage in which all they have to do is charge, then launch the hyper attacks whenever the opponent comes within range which is very often (usually relates to the EX groove).

Overuse (Over 66% of the time) of the 'guardbreak' into the "parry/final guard" in which the chars gain back health and can pound you with numerous types of attacks (highlighted best in Waru's OLD Haohmaru) - This is only legitimate if your chars are coded to be aggresiive at all distances, which waru's chars, that i've tested so far, have never been.[/size]

:omg: - Ah Hell!!!!..... I Ranted        :wall:

Fixing my posts - sorry about that waru

Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 01:42:33 am by Tee Hee Hee
CVSVega, Yamazaki, & Guile Updated By Warusaki3(patch)
#54  September 09, 2007, 07:57:32 am
CVSVega, Yamazaki, & Guile updated by patch(link at his main page(in my 1st post).

Tested the newest AI from Haohmaru, Hibiki, & Vega, the AI were balanced imo it depends from their chance/strategy to attack permanently & if one char's lifebar were in a half status, chances for that char were usually hard to win though sometimes can win depends again with chance/strategy. Seriously by my experience the harder AI from Warusaki3's chars is Shin Gouki.
Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 08:19:33 am by VioFitz
#55  September 09, 2007, 09:25:38 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
What's the update?  More custom AI? :o

^^

#56  September 09, 2007, 04:07:28 pm
No AI for guile and yamazaki but for guile, I felt that he nows play like he is in capcom fighting evolution which his somersault kick is now difficult to execute. I don't know why warusaki3 makes his somersault kick execute like capcom fighting jam instead of capcom vs snk 2 where it is easier to execute :( I would prefer the previous version guile
#57  September 09, 2007, 10:05:20 pm
damn it! i didnt make back up guile......eerrr >:(

Sig by TempesT :)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty