YesNoOk

Primal Rage Project (Read 6617 times)

Started by mjohn89, September 18, 2007, 11:47:19 pm
Share this topic:
Primal Rage Project
#1  September 18, 2007, 11:47:19 pm
Im starting a Primal Rage Project all the help is needed Im currently working on wips of Necrosan and Slashfang they were going to be in primal rage 2 but we all know what happened to that.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Primal_Rage_Project/
Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 07:16:29 pm by Sepp
Re: Primal Rage Project
#2  September 22, 2007, 08:53:09 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Listen, You get the original dinogods done and I'll be probably work into getting necrosan and slashfang out of frankenspriting the nearest resemblence of them.
#3  September 23, 2007, 04:18:19 am
you. are. my. hero. This sounds interesting, and i love the sprites. i would assist, except i don't know coding, or anything about character building for that matter. if necrosan and slashfang are gonna have a handrawn "capcom" style sprite, then using the arcade versions of the original 7 may be out of the question, as it wouldnt fit. i suppose once i get my laptop back, i can try and rip the stages from PR1 out of MAME, if you need them.

JYD

#4  September 23, 2007, 06:36:20 am
  • ~*Laugh With Me*~
    • mugeninvasion.ucoz.com/
I've Always Been A PRimal Rage Fan

Good Luck On The Project 8)
#5  November 07, 2007, 09:28:46 pm
hey, you need diablo, talon and vertigo? they are aroiund and i have them. i dont remeber the name of the creator, but he did a great job on them. i've put them in my giand monster mugen. if you release any new ones, let me know PLEASE!!!! they are the coolest monsters out there.
#6  December 12, 2007, 10:14:02 pm
Necrosan in MUGEN. Somebody must have heard me!  ;D

I look forward to seeing the final product!
#7  December 12, 2007, 10:27:56 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Posted on: September 22, 2007, 11:36:20 PM
Posted on: November 07, 2007,
Posted on: Today at 03:14:02 PM

I wouldn't hold out much hope, the last valid comment was september and the topic starter hasn't posted anything else. Try and refrain from bumping the horribly old topics, especially if nothing seems to be happening.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#8  December 12, 2007, 10:40:37 pm
I'll keep that in mind.