Share this topic:
Halo 3 Baby!!!
#1  September 17, 2007, 11:21:24 pm
I can't wait
Re: Halo 3 Baby!!!
#2  September 18, 2007, 03:44:24 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
i can. i really don't see why Halo is such a big deal...played 1 and 2...IMO nothing ground-breaking at all...

...had more fun playing Red Faction 1 and 2 on PS2  :S

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#3  September 18, 2007, 03:47:56 am
  • 。◕‿‿◕。 Salty Man 5000
    • USA
i can. i really don't see why Halo is such a big deal...played 1 and 2...IMO nothing ground-breaking at all...

...had more fun playing Red Faction 1 and 2 on PS2  :S
+2 Halo is mediocre

DMK

#4  September 18, 2007, 03:56:59 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I like Halo but I don't plan to stand in line.

Chances are though since my 360 is back 5 minutes into playing it I'll get the 3 dreaded color.  --;
#5  September 18, 2007, 04:47:07 am
1,500,000 preorders, and i bet some people bought the $100+ version

dumbasses they be, the story is so simplistic; oh humans oh aliens lets fights!! i bet if he dies in halo 3 they will barry him with his helmet still on!

My messed up private mugen!
#6  September 18, 2007, 05:22:27 am

dumbasses they be, the story is so simplistic; oh humans oh aliens lets fights!! i bet if he dies in halo 3 they will barry him with his helmet still on!

The ironing is delicious.  The story of Halo is stock sci-fi but that's not the pull.  A bazillion hours of online play does not lie I play for multi player.  I've lost track of the hours I've pour away with my friends and online.
#7  September 18, 2007, 05:41:48 am
Really, Halo is a generic FPS, but its the best one for the Xbox.   Fun on live though, if you can deal with all the douchebags.

"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT

DMK

#8  September 18, 2007, 05:43:46 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Yeah, mutiplayer is what all should really get most shooters for these days.

A.I.'s are easy.

Man isn't the most dangerous game for nothing.  :sugoi:
#9  September 19, 2007, 12:45:26 am

The ironing is delicious.  The story of Halo is stock sci-fi but that's not the pull.  A bazillion hours of online play does not lie I play for multi player.  I've lost track of the hours I've pour away with my friends and online.
trust me i spent 5 minutes looking for the word and just gave up sorry im not a dictionary!!!! and halo 3 will be a disappointment to some!

My messed up private mugen!
#10  September 19, 2007, 01:04:48 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
The best part about Halo 3 is that I get a whole lotta H3 shwag from my store that I can turn around and sell on eBay. :)
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#11  September 19, 2007, 04:08:27 am

trust me i spent 5 minutes looking for the word and just gave up sorry im not a dictionary!!!! and halo 3 will be a disappointment to some!
Oh course it's going to disappoint some.  Some people are never satisfied.  But there was a massive beta so most fans know what they are getting.

SNT

#12  September 19, 2007, 10:32:03 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
As far as I'm concerned there's only one good sci-fi shooter, and it's Timesplitters.
#13  September 19, 2007, 01:37:45 pm
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
Ya'll Cats still be fronting up here? Halo 1 was excellent, Halo 2 was Good now if 3 is a mixture is should the best one. I leave this forum for months and ya'll still act like ya afraid to disagree with each other.

I disagree with all of ya'll Halo 3 is a must buy. No im not waiting in line but i will have it.

i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
#14  September 19, 2007, 05:29:11 pm
  • Garbage Day!
The reason the Halo series is so popular is because it brought a PC quality shooter to the consoles.

I think it's mediocre at best. It's really hard to to say Halo is the best shooter ever when you've played games like Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, BioShock, etc.

I could go on and on.

Oh and I have a 360, won't be buying Halo 3 though.

GamerTag: Meatball01
#15  September 19, 2007, 06:27:28 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
I disagree with all of ya'll Halo 3 is a must buy. No im not waiting in line but i will have it.
Apparently not so much of a 'must buy' that you're not going to wait outside with all of the other hardcore Halo fans to get your copy at the midnight release. :P
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#16  September 19, 2007, 06:35:22 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Bungie went the shitty mainstream way after the marathon series.

*Patiently waiting for Half-Life 2 Orange Box and Unreal Tournament 3*
#17  September 20, 2007, 01:57:47 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
Half Life was pretty boring.  Also waiting for UT3. >:(

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#18  September 20, 2007, 02:07:01 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Apparently not so much of a 'must buy' that you're not going to wait outside with all of the other hardcore Halo fans to get your copy at the midnight release. :P
Its still a must buy, if you like shooters and have a 360. --;

Halo2 = Best Shooter of all time. ;)
But it got old after about 2 years of playing..
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#19  September 20, 2007, 02:09:14 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
UT = Best Online Shooter, IMO
TimeSplitters 2 = Most Fun you can have in a multiplayer game. i loved that game SO MUCH. level editor rocked

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#20  September 20, 2007, 02:59:15 am
    • Germany
I found Halo rather boring, too. Generic storyline, generic weapons, generic AI.... never played Halo 2, but I doubt it's much better :P

Really, Halo is a generic FPS, but its the best one for the Xbox.   Fun on live though, if you can deal with all the douchebags.

Amen.