YesNoOk

HALO3 OR KILLZONE2? (Read 27222 times)

Started by [(_sourlucas_)]>, September 24, 2007, 04:37:54 am
Share this topic:
Re: HALO3 OR KILLZONE2?
#41  October 06, 2007, 04:27:52 pm
  • Never give up
Just wait for the holiday sales and get a PS3. Free online service, controller rumble comes back in spring, and the system doesn't break every six months.
lol! ^_^ I rarely go online with my PS3. I only go online to download updates and demos, so I'm glad that the free online service is there.

It's not just rumble coming to the PS3, but Next Gen Rumble. If an explosion happens on the left side of the screen, only the left side of the controller with shake(and Vice versa). Can't wait for it.

Yeah, the PS3's are very reliable. I had mine since November 17th, 2006. No problems yet.
#42  October 06, 2007, 06:22:03 pm
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
Just wait for the holiday sales and get a PS3. Free online service, controller rumble comes back in spring, and the system doesn't break every six months.
lol! ^_^ I rarely go online with my PS3. I only go online to download updates and demos, so I'm glad that the free online service is there.

It's not just rumble coming to the PS3, but Next Gen Rumble. If an explosion happens on the left side of the screen, only the left side of the controller with shake(and Vice versa). Can't wait for it.

Yeah, the PS3's are very reliable. I had mine since November 17th, 2006. No problems yet.

same.
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#43  October 09, 2007, 10:28:28 pm
  • do it or i will kick you
neither they both suck
#44  October 10, 2007, 02:04:39 am
  • Do a barrel roll!!!
    • www.myspace.com/w_jeremy
"If knowledge is power; then the internet is GOD!"
#45  October 10, 2007, 02:08:22 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Not sure if i already posted this..but.

Halo3 > FPS

;D
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#46  October 10, 2007, 02:36:07 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
you just made pepsi come out of my nose it was that damn funny

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#47  October 11, 2007, 03:08:21 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
neither they both suck

+1

Halo3 and killzone 2: Same shit when it comes to their predecessors, different dogs.

At least I know I can simply rent these two and save myself money and time.

If you want go camp outside a gamestop for the same shit, go ahead. I'm going to play crap worth my time.
#48  October 11, 2007, 03:10:10 am
  • Do a barrel roll!!!
#49  October 11, 2007, 03:17:29 am
neither they both suck

+1

Halo3 and killzone 2: Same shit when it comes to their predecessors, different dogs.

If you want go camp outside a gamestop for the same shit, go ahead. I'm going to play crap worth my time.

Like Barbie Adventures?

My my what a loyal fanboy. But yes, I rather play barbie adventures than this overhyped bullshit.
#50  October 11, 2007, 03:21:21 am
  • Do a barrel roll!!!
neither they both suck

+1

Like Barbie Adventures?

My my what a loyal fanboy. But yes, I rather play barbie adventures than this overhyped bullshit.

Well that's you and I'm pretty sure that if you don't like either of these games then maybe you shouldn't post in here...  This is a debate over which people either think is better or they like more.  Why don't you go create a thread and title it "Barbie Adventure or Over hyped games?"

I'm sure you'll get a lot of posts in there.
#51  October 11, 2007, 03:22:01 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Killzone online was fun. That is all.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#52  October 11, 2007, 03:27:13 am
neither they both suck

+1

Like Barbie Adventures?

Well that's you and I'm pretty sure that if you don't like either of these games then maybe you shouldn't post in here...  This is a debate over which people either think is better or they like more.  Why don't you go create a thread and title it "Barbie Adventure or Over hyped games?"

Listen:

I am posting here because Halo 2 was no big deal in comparison to halo 1.

as far as killzone is concerned I prefer it over halo but I don't see anything better from killzone either.

They may or may not be worth buying depending on how they end up. This is an opinion thread jackass and I did just that. So if you are going to cause a flame just because people say that they don't like either then lock this thread up now.

Otherwise if someone posts an opinion thread I will leave my opinion. Take it or leave it fanboy.
#53  October 11, 2007, 03:33:49 am
  • Do a barrel roll!!!
neither they both suck

+1

Like Barbie Adventures?

Listen:

as far as killzone is concerned I prefer it over halo but I don't see anything better from killzone either.

They may or may not be worth buying depending on how they end up. This is an opinion thread jackass and I did just that. So if you are going to cause a flame just because people say that they don't like either then lock this thread up now.

Otherwise if someone posts an opinion thread I will leave my opinion. Take it or leave it fanboy.

Well for your information...  Halo 2 WAS a big deal compared to Halo 1.  It offered online play.

To be totally honest I own Halo 3 and I played through the campaign and I play online from time to time.  I didn't really like Killzone too much, but I'm not going to say anything about Killzone 2 until I get to actually play it.

I like MANY games and MANY platforms.  I even catch myself playing my girlfriends PS1 from time to time.  (Oh how I miss the days of when Mortal Combat Trilogy was the shit.)

All I'm saying is if you're going to say they both suck then at least tell us what you think is better IYO.
#54  October 11, 2007, 03:54:48 am
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
sounds like you two are about ready to cry lol  :'( jk jk sheesh what drama.
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#55  October 11, 2007, 03:56:05 am
  • Do a barrel roll!!!
#56  October 11, 2007, 09:51:36 am
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
neither they both suck

+1

Like Barbie Adventures?

Listen:

Well for your information...  Halo 2 WAS a big deal compared to Halo 1.  It offered online play.

To be totally honest I own Halo 3 and I played through the campaign and I play online from time to time.  I didn't really like Killzone too much, but I'm not going to say anything about Killzone 2 until I get to actually play it.

I like MANY games and MANY platforms.  I even catch myself playing my girlfriends PS1 from time to time.  (Oh how I miss the days of when Mortal Combat Trilogy was the shit.)

All I'm saying is if you're going to say they both suck then at least tell us what you think is better IYO.

He can't tell you than obviously not knowing the Big differences between Halo 1 and 2 (Online, Dual-Wielding, And revitalizing Console FPS Genre). As a Fan of Halo i can say Halo 3 is Hyped up too much (On some 50 Cent type shit. its a good thing when you have to sell you Flagship character somehow but as far as Killzone go they said part 1 was a Halo killer and that lead to the games demise. Killzone 2 looked good 2 years ago but i think the games been delayed so long the Graphics are past their prime cause Halo 3 or Killzone still can't match Gears or Unreal. I just Feel that Halo 3 is easier and more user-friendly to the Newer fans who missed-out on Halo 2. AFAIK Halo 3 multiplay maps are designed way too bland (Maps too linear, Weapon placement could be better,better playlist etc.) I hope they released the old Maps and add more to it like What they did to Zanzibar (Last Resort.) Can you imagine a update Lock-out or Turf?
i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:55:47 am by SDS Overfiend
#57  October 11, 2007, 10:15:31 am
  • Do a barrel roll!!!
I hope they released the old Maps and add more to it like What they did to Zanzibar (Last Resort.) Can you imagine a update Lock-out or Turf?

One could only hope...  "Were it so easy..."

LOL!
#58  October 11, 2007, 07:28:18 pm
  • 144p in a 1080p world!
    • Portugal
    • Skype - lc-ddm
    • forums.kc-mm.com
neither they both suck

+1

Like Barbie Adventures?

+>9000

#59  October 11, 2007, 07:57:42 pm
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped
Killzone still can't match Gears or Unreal.

Killzone is over gears of wars and unreal's engine graphics.
#60  October 11, 2007, 08:05:57 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Gameplay > Graphics.

I would take the original Deus Ex over Halo 3 anyday.