YesNoOk

Gato XI by Tan (Read 47303 times)

Started by PeJ, December 12, 2007, 07:47:42 am
Re: Gato XI by Tan
#21  December 12, 2007, 06:52:32 pm
our userbase innovates once more with several not downloading now posts! :o
#22  December 12, 2007, 09:18:35 pm
is it just me or the steamroller ain't there ?
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#23  December 12, 2007, 10:17:44 pm
 >:( wtf i need to be like some sort of super haxoz for this char. fuck this lolz. :brood:
#24  December 12, 2007, 10:30:47 pm
  • "Moyashi tsuku shite yaru..."
Hilarious topic ^^ Good thing I don't have cancer so I don't have to download this masterpieceshit of a character ;D
#25  December 12, 2007, 10:35:19 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Requesting XI removed from topic title. It's gato's sprites but if he has akuma's CvS2 fireballs in shiny colours it's not XI.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#26  December 12, 2007, 10:37:16 pm
  • SNK is life
Your desire is my command
* walt changes thread name

hjk

Why we all Hate Mugen China... Encryptions are the least of our worries.. :yuck:
#27  December 12, 2007, 10:41:18 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
All passwording something like this does anymore though is give people an excuse to crack and warehouse something @_@, and it's usually being handled in an extreme method for this one (for something that just isn't worth it).

Heck, if they're going to do the password thing they could at least make it fun and be like Iron's used to :P

Such a great post.

That's exactly what will happen... ^_^

I bet it already has :laugh4:
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 10:46:43 pm by Tee Hee Hee

DMK

Re: lol Gato by Tan
#28  December 12, 2007, 10:43:54 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
true topic title it true.  :D
Re: Gato FUX this by Tan
#29  December 13, 2007, 12:55:53 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
Seems it's protected in a Zip that makes you use zlib.dll, meaning you can't fix codes, make palettes or anything.

if its the same zip type as the one MDK used on some of his chars: Use the program called ZipJ

as for the character itself: Just use Tin's, all you need to do is go to his site and click a link! not chop off a nut...

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#30  December 13, 2007, 01:13:26 am
or request.. actjapan's for a acceptable 2k3 version tin's is not xi nor any kof version... his is modified version of gmotw... with different hit sounds...
Hello guys.  I have touched children.

DMK

#31  December 13, 2007, 01:18:12 am
    • USA
Beats hadukens out of the ass.

At least to me.
#32  December 13, 2007, 01:19:21 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Am I the only one who's noticed that all the characters that are protected the same way as this are not worth downloading, let alone stealing from?

hjk

#33  December 13, 2007, 01:22:26 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Am I the only one who's noticed that all the characters that are protected the same way as this are not worth downloading, let alone stealing from?

Huh ???

I dunno but isn't that what most of us were more or less saying ?? I guess you are referring to this group of chars as a whole, whereas we're simply referring to Mugen China  :-\
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#34  December 13, 2007, 01:24:48 am
  • there r no pretty girls in naruto, just HAWT HAKU
mugenchina needs to play KOF before making KOF characters...

This Gato needs a 999 hit SGS, pre-requisite (annoying) god-orochi stance, Falcon Punch, Fatal KOs, MvC2 like comboablity complete with infinites..

also, for a so called "XI", he needs MOAR Fcuked up juggling..
#35  December 13, 2007, 01:24:57 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA

Huh ???

I dunno but isn't that what most of us were more or less saying ?? I guess you are referring to this group of chars as a whole, whereas we're simply referring to Mugen China  :-\

Mugen China is the only place I've seen crapping them out.
Du Gateau by Tan mdr
#36  December 13, 2007, 01:32:35 am
BTW what would one be afraid of when they don't even own the sprites or the code ? this in itself is thievery

PS: lol not even owning the GIF format copyright  :P
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane

DMK

#37  December 13, 2007, 01:35:12 am
    • USA

Not in the least.

Hell they even make signing up a chore.

I'm with everyone else in agreeing I don't want my shit stolen but this is above and beyond going to far.

On the flip side...

Maybe they do it knowing they suck so much only the hardcore leechers who wouldn't care or notice would do everything they can to download them.  :ninja:
#38  December 13, 2007, 01:49:11 am
steal? i'm sure all of us wouldn't even download this even if it was a public release without any requirements....
Hello guys.  I have touched children.
#39  December 13, 2007, 01:54:42 am
#40  December 13, 2007, 02:03:02 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA