YesNoOk

How long will you stay with the MFG? (Read 16170 times)

Started by #Shaun, January 29, 2008, 09:16:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: How long will you stay with the MFG?
#61  February 20, 2008, 04:52:50 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
on a surprising turn of events...
i think darkzen007 is gay for it.
#62  February 20, 2008, 04:53:25 am
  • even the youngest surpass you
    • www.freewebs.com/devizen007
rofl i knew someone in this thread would say that you all are mean  ;P
Charlie hern

#63  February 20, 2008, 05:04:21 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
did someone say that we all are mean ?
#64  February 20, 2008, 05:08:19 am
  • Never give up
It should have been,

"Rofl! I knew someone in this thread would say that. You all are mean.  ;P"
#65  February 20, 2008, 05:19:53 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i guess nobody said that then.
#66  February 20, 2008, 05:23:01 am
  • even the youngest surpass you
    • www.freewebs.com/devizen007
it was friendly and i didnt mean it in any way  ;P
Charlie hern

mauricio1gonzalez

#67  February 20, 2008, 05:40:49 am
#68  March 04, 2008, 06:08:52 am
  • Ikuze~!
    • sander71113.mgbr.net
Even I, who had stopped working on MUGEN related projects, still find myself from time to time checking out this forum, specially when I'm not swamped with problems at work.  BTW, I am looking for some of the guys that I had a great time chatting with before, and obviously could not find them, even on IRC:

- NeoGouki
- Sopitas
- Sunboy
- Herman
- K3nsh1n
- Kaddet (the guy that edited Kyo sprites for me)

And a few more which I may have forgotten the name... (sorry, but you know who you are).  It's great to chat with the other guys like Kuroko, Rabite and Kyo (the combo Kyo character almost killed my thumbs back then...)  Well [E] is still alive I can see, anyone know how they are doing, or a better question would be, are they hiding under a different profile now?   :ninja:

#69  March 04, 2008, 06:30:44 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
neogouki goes by jjwe in irc, mostly sorcerynet. sopitas is only available in msn (afaik). no diea about sunboy. herman is available through aim or ym as well as having his own mugen forum. no idea about kenshin and kaddet.
#70  March 04, 2008, 10:50:17 am
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
- Kaddet is easy. NeoGouki, Rabite, Herman,
- If Sopitas still has an account, I forgot its name; Sunboy last used his account in 2005, I can't find Combo Kyo; I saw them last on sorcery.net, but I haven't used it in months
- K3nsh1n: that's an old name. He hasn't been in MUGEN for years, has he?? Possibly him, maybe the email works or Herman is more up-to-date.
- Kuroko is the only name I don't recognize and can't really place.

For sorcery.net, last I knew #mrev is no longer but you should be able to get directions and further contacts through #randomselect.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#71  March 04, 2008, 11:14:05 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
ComboKyo is in #piiym-net on irc.sorcery.net as I type this :)

[03:43] * KyoDaChef surprise sex!

Jajaja. You can find Rabite there too :)
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#72  March 04, 2008, 03:31:13 pm
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
#73  March 04, 2008, 07:48:19 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
- Kuroko is the only name I don't recognize and can't really place.

For sorcery.net, last I knew #mrev is no longer but you should be able to get directions and further contacts through #randomselect.

funny, when i saw the mentions of kuroko and combo kyo i tought he was still in contact with them. kuroko can also be contacted at sorcery.

OZ

#74  March 05, 2008, 01:57:51 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
the great and powerful oz if i live past my diabetic acoma that i might have a couple of years from now i'll pop up just to see you  ;P
Really now?

Hmm, I bet a couple people thought I had left.
ಠ_ಠ
#75  March 14, 2008, 05:24:35 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
Internet forums. Thousands of them. They come and go. Some decent, some shitty, some defiantly illegal. Some people move on with their life while others stay for X amount of days/months/years . How long do you plan on staying with the guild?

This question is also meant for the staff.
As soon as a more in your face Mugen website on par with Somethingawful forums or HerV pops up, I'm fucking out of here.  I'm so sick of coming to these mugen communities with such obvious, retarded, OUTRAGEOUSLY FLAWED foundations with even more fucked up contradictory rules that help besmirtch the name of Mugen even further into the ground than it already is, and I didn't think it could go any lower after the whole classic mugen hivemind age passed.  Everywhere you go, you mostly run into "hosted by assholes" or in cases like here, both that, and "WE THINK FOR YOU NOW.  OUR "PROXIES" WILL FIND US MORE TO DO SINCE WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER.  WE ARE THE MATRIX, PLAY NICE OR AGENTS WILL COME TO GET YOU.  HOPE OF ANY FREEDOM WHATSOEVER HERE IS A PIPEDREAM.  WE ARE THE VERY BAD."  To think, neglecting to say sorry is enough to have some jackass mod come and fuck with you - Hey Dreamslayer, is this that "utopia" community you spoke to me about years before?  You know, the one where both horders and leechers and the in betweeners can come together in harmony and everyone would be happy?  Look at the forced grin on my face!  Do I look happy? <: D

Edit:  Wow.  You can't even JOKE around with mods without them getting butthurt mistaking your funny for an insult and then locking the thread.  :)  Suppose he'll chalk it up to the thread serving it's purpose, despite not being locked for a good period before I showed up.
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 07:58:54 am by Sol Badguy Z
#76  March 14, 2008, 07:10:36 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Wait? How did I get involved in this? =p

I very rarely ever post or moderate at all anymore and you seem upset with me? I have to say I wasn't expecting that. I didn't lock any topic partner. ;P

I assume you are some kind of happy. I dunno, I'm not sure what you'd like. The general attitude of users here seem happier. Less drama, people seem to play fairly well.
I sure didn't shape this idea up however. With all the different mentalities in this community I actually half expected this plan to blow up. They pretty much drafted me in after I had banned myself from the old Guild =p

This is probably the closest to a utopia the mugen community will get. Well, it is to me and a few others. Maybe your utopia is somewhere different?

Though if it makes you happy to smite me I suppose you can continue. I would rather you constantly go after me than other members so feel free to vent against me and blame me for anything you like. :yes:
#77  March 14, 2008, 08:13:24 pm
    • Germany
dude. serious business o_O

...and I thought we went the opposite direction of the whole "we are matrix, obey our arbitrary rules!" thing :thinking:
#78  March 14, 2008, 08:18:51 pm
    • USA
so sander is alive :O

you really need to update your site >_<

How long will you stay with the MFG?
Until you fuck up everything with me like MI did  --;

#79  March 14, 2008, 08:20:11 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dude. serious business o_O

...and I thought we went the opposite direction of the whole "we are matrix, obey our arbitrary rules!" thing :thinking:

imho, it failed as compared to the extent it was wanted.

mauricio1gonzalez

#80  March 15, 2008, 05:25:07 am
...why is tempest gone?