YesNoOk

Goddess Justice Updated By HellToast Inc.! (Rare Akuma NOT Defeated) (Read 28522 times)

Started by helltoast, February 05, 2008, 01:08:35 am
Share this topic:
Goddess Justice Updated By HellToast Inc.! (Rare Akuma NOT Defeated)
#1  February 05, 2008, 01:08:35 am
  • Yo.

Once again, Goddess Justice has been updated, and you can expect some extras this time. The changelog:

Goddess Justice's Changelog said:
- New Intro.
- The bug caused by the Win Pose was fixed.
- Perhaps the biggest change, a new attack was added, "Shadow Flame", which is only used when facing Rare Akuma.

And for the newcomers, yes, this is a UNAUTHORIZED EDIT of Muteki's Justice, and before you flame me:

A - Read the ReadMe.txt.
B - Read the entire thread.
C - Look for the old release thread of Goddess Justice.

Last time I've said I was waiting for a quiet and peaceful release, I was wrong, but this time I can't even say that, since we all know that in this update, Goddess Justice got a new attack, capable of destroy Rare Akuma.

Download Her NOW at our website:

http://freewebs.com/helltoastincmainsite

OR

http://rapidshare.com/files/89762639/Goddess_Justice.rar.html

If you're a lazy bastard/website's down.

Enjoy.

ATTENTION! After the new Rare Akuma update, Goddess Justice CAN NOT kill him. At least, for now.

Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 06:30:10 pm by helltoast

!Monster!

Re: Goddess Justice Updated By HellToast Inc.! (Muteki's Edit) (Image Heavy)
#2  February 05, 2008, 01:39:37 am
This character makes me think that Rare Akuma has a bit of competition for him! :sugoi:

Re: Goddess Justice Updated By HellToast Inc.! (Rare Akuma NOT Defeated)
#3  February 11, 2008, 08:53:35 pm
When I try to run mugen after I put her in, it crashes before I can even see the title screen :(
#4  February 19, 2008, 03:04:19 pm
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24
#5  February 20, 2008, 01:30:01 am
  • Yo.
So, we're still here after all? And now we have a EDIT'd SECTION!? Grand.

OMG Omega 9000 shin justice

BEATED, by time

even when she doesn't have hitboxes (Which its gay)

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=VQos5dXvzFc

Plaza, you lier. You're still around too? I guess bad people never die (I'm still here after all :3). Well, since you blocked me from your Youtube Channel, I guess that enough proof, but whatever.

You never won that battle. Just because you've changed Mugen Configs to 110% HP (Goddess Justice has a small HP glitch with more than 100% HP, which LOWERS Her Hp) and added a Win Pose to a draw to your Orochi, and even more, used a Screenpack which doesn't have a "DRAW" scene, that doesn't make you the winner.

Look at the goddamn start of your video, Goddess Justice already has less than 100% HP because of that glitch. If that's the case, I'll add the same glitch to your Orochi and we're cool.

#6  February 20, 2008, 02:00:13 am
lol

These char is not worth commenting... less making a video about it.... if the char has a glitch.. is not shadow problem... its problem of the coder.....lol at the sreenpack editing....its... not true..simple the winner is the one that has less life... period...
#7  February 20, 2008, 02:25:21 am
  • Yo.
lol

These char is not worth commenting... less making a video about it.... if the char has a glitch.. is not shadow problem... its problem of the coder.....lol at the sreenpack editing....its... not true..simple the winner is the one that has less life... period...

You just saying that because it's me. If it was Rare Akuma, I was the bitching lier who made a cheap video of a glitch that shouldn't be take serious. Yeah.

#8  February 20, 2008, 02:28:17 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
or maybe its cause you 2 are the only people any one has seen bitch about making one character cheaper than the other?

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#9  February 20, 2008, 03:04:26 am
  • Yo.

#10  February 20, 2008, 03:37:05 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
lol

You just saying that because it's me. If it was Rare Akuma, I was the bitching lier who made a cheap video of a glitch that shouldn't be take serious. Yeah.

As you know, Rare Akuma is a parody of cheap, flashy characters, while Goddess Justice is a serious effort.

No, I'm no mindless Rare Akuma fan or the like, but, considering what Rare Akuma is, and what G. Justice is, it's not fair to compare the two in any way.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#11  February 20, 2008, 05:16:16 am
lol

I dont say because these char isn't rare akuma.... Seriously man.... you have a long way to become even a mediocre creator....... mugen is a fighting game .... you can't fight what you can't touch...so thats a no no.....you can make the char as cheap as you wish... for me its fine... cheap chars are supposed to be a harder challenge. .. if not for player at least for creators......but a  char without clsn2 = crap
#12  February 20, 2008, 06:49:18 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
He had made it clear in the past that he doesn't want her to be hit because he wants her to be unbeatable.

You aren't supposed to fight her. You're supposed to die against her.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#13  February 20, 2008, 05:38:10 pm
  • Yo.

#14  February 21, 2008, 12:30:06 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...Thats not exactly a good thing, its like only playing games with cheats because you cant stand it when you lose and then feel depressed.
#15  February 22, 2008, 11:21:40 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I don't even know where people manage to find a common ground between Rare and Justice (I lie), I mean, you can actually hit Rare with any decent char and he's like one of the only three cheap chars that actually die properly (dramatically even!) without glitching or missing anims.
That and where other chars have evilness and skulls, Rare has footprints and katamaris.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
New #16  February 23, 2008, 12:01:41 pm
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24
So, we're still here after all? And now we have a EDIT'd SECTION!? Grand.

OMG Omega 9000 shin justice

BEATED, by time

even when she doesn't have hitboxes (Which its gay)

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=VQos5dXvzFc

Plaza, you lier. You're still around too? I guess bad people never die (I'm still here after all :3). Well, since you blocked me from your Youtube Channel, I guess that enough proof, but whatever.

You never won that battle. Just because you've changed Mugen Configs to 110% HP (Goddess Justice has a small HP glitch with more than 100% HP, which LOWERS Her Hp) and added a Win Pose to a draw to your Orochi, and even more, used a Screenpack which doesn't have a "DRAW" scene, that doesn't make you the winner.

Look at the goddamn start of your video, Goddess Justice already has less than 100% HP because of that glitch. If that's the case, I'll add the same glitch to your Orochi and we're cool.

you are stupid or wath? i say you 3 times i didn't block you , i only block spammers in youtube... i didn't block you

btw

i didn't change anything on the orochi draw or win anim if you want i go to beat her again whit another lifebars ....
i won man, and if you edit has a glitch its not my fault...

or maybe its cause you 2 are the only people any one has seen bitch about making one character cheaper than the other?

Jackpot.
;D
btw My god orochi edits HAS HITBOXES.. :D

lol

These char is not worth commenting... less making a video about it.... if the char has a glitch.. is not shadow problem... its problem of the coder.....lol at the sreenpack editing....its... not true..simple the winner is the one that has MORE life... period...

fixed
Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 12:10:27 pm by Iced