YesNoOk

Question: How to open on a Dgca program and how? Answer is on this topic.  (Read 13590 times)

Started by PhatRabbit, November 06, 2003, 03:37:15 am
Share this topic:
Question: How to open on a Dgca program and how? Answer is on this topic.
#1  November 06, 2003, 03:37:15 am
  • :o
    • www.freewebs.com/ryouga2002/
 Well, you came to the right place 'cause I will help you on, "How to use DGCA program and how does it work?"

If you're a newbie then I'll give you some tips about it. And once you know how to do this stuff, well you have a head start on those newbies. ^_^

The first thing you do is download DGCA. When the download completes, open it. You see the pop-up with different question marks (ie japanese characters). Put the program in any folder you wish (the best place to put it is in Program Files). Then extract it. And now you have DGCA program installed and ready to use. ^_^

If the file is a .dgc file, then I suggest you open DGCA first then find the file. Once you've found it, open it. You may see some question marks (ie japanese characters again -_-) that are un-extractable. If you have WinXP Pro or Home, you could probably extract them perfectly (means they support japanese language and fonts). If you use another Windows such as WinME, then you may have problems extracting it because it does not support japanese language.

Choose the files you want to extract (ignore the "???" files). Click extract and it will give you a pop-up on where you want to extract the files. Click browse and find a folder that suits your taste then extract. If any problems occurs, here's some trouble shooters.

Q: When I've extracted it, it says "UNKNOWN CODEC". What happened?
A: You probably have the old version of DGCA which it does not work with current .dgc files. I suggest that you download the new version of DGCA.

Q: When I've extracted it, it says, "FILE ENCRYPTED". What happened?
A: The file is extracted, fully file-protected". The best thing you want to do is solve a password where clues are available.

Q: When I've extracted it, it says "CANNOT PROCEED FILE." What happened?
A: If you're using any other Windows program outside of Windows XP Pro or Home edition, your computer probably doesn't support japanese language. Ignore the "???" files and extract it.

Well that's all the tips about how to use a DGCA program. Thank you for reading it and enjoy. ^_^

EDITED: Corrected spellings and typos.
EDITED2: Corrected spellings and typos again. Thanks T-101
Each time someone says that, the favicon keeps being a fucking step arrow for 66 days. >:)
<--- >:)
"Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo and all my favorite cartoon heros, came to my room...and ate cookies with me...and sang songs for sixteen hours...Goddamn!" ~ Tyrone Biggums, from Dave Chapelle Show
Last Edit: November 06, 2003, 08:44:40 pm by Ryouga Lolakie IV

Booba92i

Re:Question: How to open on a Dgca program and how? Answer is on this topic.
#2  November 06, 2003, 03:40:48 am
Correct the spelling & typos please. The mistiks don't give the envy to read the whole post.
#3  November 06, 2003, 02:01:13 pm
  • "I am the definition of cool."
A: You probably have the old version of DGCA which it does not work with current .dgc files. I suggest that you download the new version of DGCA.

A: The file is extracted, fully file-protected". The best thing you want to do is solve a password where clues are available.

A: If you're using any other Windows program outside of Windows XP Pro or Home edition, your computer probably doesn't support japanese language. Ignore the "???" files and extract it.

You wouldn't mind me spell checking or proofreading would ya?  ;)
I spit in the face of those who don't want to be cool!

http://www.freewebs.com/ravenous369/index.htm
Last Edit: November 06, 2003, 02:05:35 pm by T-101
#4  November 06, 2003, 04:19:09 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
Do we really need a tutorial for this. :(

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#5  November 06, 2003, 04:30:48 pm
Do we really need a tutorial for this. :(

That's what I was thinking. Sure, this board is for users posting tips/FAQs, but come on, it's not that hard to use DGCA correctly.

No offense intended.
#6  November 06, 2003, 04:40:03 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#7  November 06, 2003, 08:45:45 pm
  • :o
    • www.freewebs.com/ryouga2002/

You wouldn't mind me spell checking or proofreading would ya?  ;)

Spellings and Typos fixed again. Thanks.
Each time someone says that, the favicon keeps being a fucking step arrow for 66 days. >:)
<--- >:)
"Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo and all my favorite cartoon heros, came to my room...and ate cookies with me...and sang songs for sixteen hours...Goddamn!" ~ Tyrone Biggums, from Dave Chapelle Show
#8  November 21, 2003, 12:48:35 am

Jax

Re: Question: How to open on a Dgca program and how? Answer is on this topic.
#9  December 10, 2007, 02:27:48 am
  • :l
    • jaxforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
I know its been 4 years since someone replied  o_O but what do i do if its a .GCA?

FUCK YOU BITCH I'M THE NICEST MOTHERFUCKER YOU'LL EVER FIND IN THIS SHITHOLE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU CAN JUST KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE.

... FUCK!!
#10  December 10, 2007, 03:19:02 am
  • Coming Soon?
not exactly the best move posting in a topic this old  off topic help or configuration help would probably have been a better place for this question
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
New #11  December 10, 2007, 04:15:39 am
    • Peru
A simple search on google threw this
Please avoid reviving topics of a previous geological era.

*locks*
Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 02:28:20 am by Meeeeeeeerkat
#12  December 10, 2007, 09:56:57 am
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)