YesNoOk

Nude Mugen (Read 136926 times)

Started by MugenFAN, February 24, 2008, 04:07:24 am
Share this topic:
Nude Mugen
#1  February 24, 2008, 04:07:24 am
How do you guys feel about Nudity Mugen character? Do u like them do you think they suck?  How do you feel about seen a character fighting naked?
Re: Nude Mugen
#2  February 24, 2008, 04:08:49 am
  • LMAO!
I approve.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#3  February 24, 2008, 04:18:35 am
In general or specifically about what actually exist ? I don't have anything in particular against the concept, it's just that most of the edits that are around really suck bad.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

^^

#4  February 24, 2008, 05:06:12 am
I never put/downloads nude characters and install it to my mugen. I like hentai stages, it is better but I never put it in my mugen since I am playing with my friends/cousins  :P otherwise they said I am pervert like the CCI's female characters' case which I disable their sexy K.O pose in instance  :P
Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:09:37 am by Mugen-Benoit
#5  February 24, 2008, 05:35:17 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
They all suck.
#6  February 24, 2008, 06:29:20 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Wouldn't really have a problem if they were done well, but they generally aren't. Not so much anti nudity, as anti shit.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#7  February 24, 2008, 06:33:32 am
  • Satsui no Hadou
I support Rare Akuma, He should be the only "God" in MUGEN.
R.I.P. Reuben Kee(1984-2007)
#8  February 24, 2008, 06:42:16 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#9  February 24, 2008, 06:49:07 am
Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:03:53 am by ŹũмØŞђĩĵĩķǔ™
#10  February 24, 2008, 06:59:55 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#11  February 24, 2008, 07:42:58 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#12  February 24, 2008, 10:52:16 am
If a character's nude for perverted reasons, I'd consider it a mark against the character, because it's stupid and arbitrary. Otherwise, whatever's fine by me.

DMK

#13  February 24, 2008, 11:03:54 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Depends on how tastefully, how well edited and how they play all around.

I don't want a Guilty Gear character to play like someone from Shaq Fu.
#14  February 24, 2008, 01:51:42 pm
  • Foolish, but learning.
There's not a one that looks good, plays well, or is interesting in any sort of way.

It says something about the quality that they look better in the suits than out of them.
\"So you have chosen....death.\"-Saruman.
#15  February 24, 2008, 09:11:19 pm
There's not a one that looks good, plays well, or is interesting in any sort of way.

It says something about the quality that they look better in the suits than out of them.

That not true at all but most of the newer Mugen character are bad but most of the original hentai's are great....
#16  February 24, 2008, 11:31:28 pm
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#17  February 24, 2008, 11:40:00 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
They're fighting game characters edited to be nude....what else is different? Is the gameplay nude too?
#18  February 24, 2008, 11:47:09 pm
Usually, from what experience I've had with H edits, they usually have their gameplay edited as well.

Cenobite 53 said:
#19  February 25, 2008, 12:43:10 am
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
I am not guy....you know..but I will post..
I am not a fan of that...but I did a ROgue...
yes, some years ago I saw some nude chars, with good sprite editing..but incomplete gameplay...
see a nude fighters..fight? well ...Do you know about the NUde Women Wrestling Federation?....
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#20  February 25, 2008, 12:45:31 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Dude, please try to use punctuation other than reticences, it makes your posts hard to read.