YesNoOk

Reu's Evil Ken Hires Edit (Read 27574 times)

Started by LaParca, March 15, 2008, 02:14:06 pm
Share this topic:
Reu's Evil Ken Hires Edit
New #1  March 15, 2008, 02:14:06 pm
  • Taking Out The Trash
Well heres Reu's (RIP)Evil Ken's hires edit by me, same process as Evil Ryu's edit so you either like it or not already.... jejeje.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmilj4sng0r  Enjoy!!

My next edit will be of so_sevil by request.

Here is the download for the fixed cns file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?gxxywgmnzmj

alternatively you could just edit your cns file by changin this...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

to

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:59:43 pm by Sepp
Re: Reu's Evil Ken Hires Edit
#2  March 15, 2008, 03:38:43 pm
  • I like ladybugs
I like it, it looks pretty good. Assuming it plays the same, it will replace Evil Ken in my roster.
"For some reason, goblin fighting school isn't as crowded on day two." ~ Goblin Taskmaster
#3  March 15, 2008, 04:23:59 pm
Very nice! and if anyone doesn't like it you should to try yourself. (it's easy to criticize the other people's work, at least he's trying to improve the sprites)

keep on with it
#4  March 15, 2008, 04:49:27 pm
  • Taking Out The Trash
Thanks for the comments and they should play the same (sprite edits only).
#5  March 15, 2008, 05:52:51 pm
    • www.myspace.com/djhypnotize
not feelin that..
#6  March 15, 2008, 07:03:34 pm
Nice, but not yet end.... do more hi-rez...
#7  March 15, 2008, 07:09:44 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
i agree with sauron, do more hi rez to improve the character style, but nice job! ;)

M79

#8  March 15, 2008, 09:07:32 pm
  • Cranky smile of doom!
    • www.epforums.org/
Very nice! and if anyone doesn't like it you should to try yourself. (it's easy to criticize the other people's work, at least he's trying to improve the sprites)

keep on with it

Really? So we HAVE to try making high res sprites before we can give our opinions on this?  ::) Yeah.

As for the sprites, they look....odd. I'm familiar with normal res and high res, and this doesn't exactly look high res to me. It just looks like each sprite went through some filter or plugin in whatever graphics program, to give the not quite right visual effect of high res, and that's it. =\
I'm in your computerz.......lurkin' ur internetz.
#9  March 15, 2008, 09:17:47 pm
    • Poland
They are obiviously not fully hi res but they indeed look better in Hi Res Mugen now and that's the matters for me.

LaParca:
It seems special intros for Evil Duo doesn't work in your version. Not sure why. Please check this and fix if you can.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#10  March 15, 2008, 09:49:04 pm
  • Welcome to Die!
they may not be true high res but i must admit they look damn nice, good job and hope to see more  ;)
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlchemistMI

Alchemist AKA Alcheymyst AKA H.F.C Alchey
#11  March 15, 2008, 10:24:29 pm
    • www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page
i bet u can't do dragon claw anyway nice job

my site http://www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page NEW RELEASE
A shame. Thats how the MUGEN world is, sadly
#12  March 15, 2008, 10:30:45 pm
    • www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page
They are obiviously not fully hi res but they indeed look better in Hi Res Mugen now and that's the matters for me.

LaParca:
It seems special intros for Evil Duo doesn't work in your version. Not sure why. Please check this and fix if you can.
change the names in they'er def files

my site http://www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page NEW RELEASE
A shame. Thats how the MUGEN world is, sadly
#13  March 16, 2008, 02:23:54 am
  • Taking Out The Trash
thanks for the cmnts, and the new uploads should work fine as far as duos are concerned, and yes they look like they were ran through a series of batch proccesses because they were just like my other edits page says... I gues I should've explained my process on this post as well ... and as far a dragonclaw is concerned If that's something you'd like plz pm me so that I won't forget as I'm doing various edits right now..Again thanks for the comments!!!
#14  March 16, 2008, 03:16:38 am
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
Sure he could. All he's doing is running each of the original sprites through a filter. Dragon Claw has more sprites to filter, but that's all there is to it.
#15  March 16, 2008, 03:24:32 am
Great Reu's Evil Ken Hires Edit!! it's so much better!
Keep up the excellent work!   LaParca :)

Please do more Hi-res characters for us! 
hopefully to see a Hi-res Akuma from you!  :)

truly apprecaited your hard work! 
Thank you very much!
#16  March 16, 2008, 03:26:48 am
beautiful thanks man. :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:
#17  March 16, 2008, 05:03:36 am
  • back after 2 years..damn!?! i missed a LOT!!!!
just tested both the ryu and ken......................AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they do the same for all the sf chars!!! god akuma???? or even...gulp....rare akuma??!!!! oh the possibilities...
#18  March 16, 2008, 06:03:26 am
  • Taking Out The Trash
Sure he could. All he's doing is running each of the original sprites through a filter. Dragon Claw has more sprites to filter, but that's all there is to it.

I really do wish that was all I had to do.... I would have edited 100 chars by now, jejeje. no but seriously, due to doubling the size of the sprites I have to manually realine all the body sprites by hand and some fx due to weird coding I don't understand and double all their clsn's and add new anim loops for some fx and add new sprites for said fx, also change the cns file setting for scale to .5 x and y dimentions. needless to say its a very easy job once you know what your doing just time consuming... nevertheless I will be making more of these and thanks for the comments you guys!!!
#19  March 16, 2008, 06:33:22 am
  • "The Future is Now"
i myself enjoyed this edit man. its awesome its just so amazingly great!

i hope to learn how to do this someday. you make the mugen world of evil more scarier and sexier!

keep it up!
#20  March 16, 2008, 12:46:02 pm