YesNoOk

Can someone help me out? I don't know what to do. (forum problem) (Read 1285 times)

Started by guy-zero32k4, March 29, 2008, 05:39:46 am
Share this topic:
Can someone help me out? I don't know what to do. (forum problem)
#1  March 29, 2008, 05:39:46 am
Sorry if I put this in the wrong section.

It's been quite a while since I posted my first post here.  It was in the request section  where I asked if there was a Batman Beyond character.  I didn't reply to the two posts given by two other members due to me being off line for several weeks till I got my new PC. 

Now that I've returned and want to post a new request, when I click new topic, instead it takes me back to the batman beyond topic.  It won't  let me post anything else or start a new topic it keeps going back to that topic.  I don't want to bump that topic like the rules say.

What's wrong?  I'm new to forums.  Can anyone help me out?  I have a real request I'd like to make.
Re: Can someone help me out? I don't know what to do. (forum problem)
#2  March 29, 2008, 05:43:03 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
From the Request Section thread rules:

One Thread per Person
Each user at MFG can have one request thread. There's no limit to the number of requests you can make.  If you start a request thread and later decide you want something else, you can simply add it to your thread.
However, because you cannot create more than one thread in the request forum, that does also mean that you can not request anymore once your thread is locked.

You can just edit your thread or something. D:
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

Re: Can someone help me out? I don't know what to do. (forum problem)
#3  March 30, 2008, 03:34:01 am
Oh, Ok thanks man.  I misunderstood the rules.  I should have asked about Batman Beyond in the does it exist sticky.  My bad.