YesNoOk

I moved CVS and JOJO Chars. (Read 425485 times)

Started by Warusaki3(/3), May 13, 2008, 04:20:21 pm
Share this topic:
I moved CVS and JOJO Chars.
#1  May 13, 2008, 04:20:21 pm
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 06:22:31 pm by kabe
Re: I moved CVS and JOJO Chars.
#2  May 13, 2008, 04:54:13 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
You can also try registering an account at Filefront, and upload your characters over there since you can easily manage it :)

http://www.filefront.com
#3  May 13, 2008, 04:57:05 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
What happend to your last site? It worked wonders.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#4  May 13, 2008, 06:16:51 pm
    • France
    • www.mediafire.com/?juk83mj7xabhg
#5  May 13, 2008, 06:35:09 pm
    • Poland
I remember few months ago, after adding Finest KO sprites, Warusaki3 mentioned his webspace running out. Now when he added finest KO Sound to CvS chars their size increasing even more. Maybe his account was full and that's why hosting service/he decided remove site ?

For people curious about updates and his plans go there:
http://www.geocities.jp/warusaki3
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#6  May 13, 2008, 10:11:18 pm
#7  May 13, 2008, 11:25:54 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Wait so did Warusaki update them or you just moved them to a better download spot? and I agree I like FileFront.
Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 11:46:44 pm by LaQuak
#8  May 13, 2008, 11:56:30 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
That is Warusaki... --;

Kabe: If you need better hosting, Vans and I would be glad to provide you with it.

Oh, Byakko... Translation of Waru's page, please, if you're reading this.
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 12:02:00 am by [Kira]
#9  May 13, 2008, 11:57:41 pm
    • Poland
kabe is Warusaki3. He just change his nickname to avoid mass PM regarding his stuff (at least I thought so)
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#10  May 14, 2008, 12:03:24 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Well you guys are doing a good job of keeping the secret!
#11  May 14, 2008, 12:07:59 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
You mean it wasn't already blatantly obvious from the get-go?

Well, except for that one guy....
#12  May 14, 2008, 12:12:24 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I just thought it was funny after reading Jarek Bachanek's post
#13  May 14, 2008, 12:58:26 am
    • s15.zetaboards.com/Mugen_Legion/index/
Great Updates!! Thanks for the Hard Work!!  ;D

hjk

#14  May 14, 2008, 12:59:38 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan

Hitsparks and Guardsparks
During any AI battle I see with one of your chars vs. another of your chars, they lose their hitsparks a ton of the time.

Yun:
I noticed while viewing his AI, that he has a tendency to have his hitspaks disappear, ESPECIALLY, when facing Ryu.
You seem to have increased the vel for his lunging fist/punch. Yun always misses his lvl. 3 Hyper with Yang now.

Ryu:
- His hitsparks disappear A LOT. It seems as though he causes your other chars to lose thier hitspraks as well when fighting them.
- The AI's former balance with Ken is non-existant now, because it seems as though you didn't randomize Ryu's initial attacks, because all I see him pulling is a crouching mk as his initial strike, where Ken pulls more random actions.
- That default parry thing you left in activates quite a load for Ryu

Ryo:
- Dodges a lot. No need to fix because AI ain't the most important thing. I love him though.

*Side-Note*
Could someone tell me if Yun actually has a Shin Mode please?
I read this post, but I couldn't get this glitch myself:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=79238.0
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#15  May 14, 2008, 01:17:53 am
    • Poland
*Side-Note*

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure someone/Rednavi correct me.

I think this mode was developed for CvS W Full Game System by Rednavi (for Survival mode to be correct). Topic starter tried incorporate coding from CvS W to normal Mugen and this started trouble. Shin modec doesn't exist in this character unless I don't know about that.

btw Mediafire is good. It has decent speed (atleast for me), support download accelerators (at least FlashGet) and I don't need to wait. But Filefront is also great.

hjk

#16  May 14, 2008, 01:21:21 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
*Side-Note*

I think this mode was developed for CvS W Full Game System by Rednavi (for Survival mode to be correct). Topic starter tried incorporate coding from CvS W to normal Mugen and this started trouble. Shin modec doesn't exist in this character unless I don't know about that.
Dude, Thanks for teh info. Really enlightening  :sugoi:
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#17  May 14, 2008, 01:26:58 am
I'm shortening some details, it's not a 100% direct translation, not even counting the mistakes I may make... Blue = me.

About the site "Kikkawa Kabao dojo"
Youko from Gurren Lagann released at the site of pro mangaka Kikkawa Kabao oh, he's a pro mangaka ? o_O okay. I participated in its creation. It's been half a year since I announced the project, and we can finally show something. A lot of changes were done by my whim, so again, I'm grateful. Anyway, Kikkawa-san's wonderful pixel arts brought Youko to life, so please enjoy it.

About the characters
All chars updated, and new page + new hosting. It's not as easy to access, but I don't think I'll update the CvS chars anymore.
Anyway, what I remember of this update...
First, voice for the "Finest KO". I didn't think much about its voice overlapping that of the lifebar pack. It works with the one I'm using (those of Rice-san), it flows well with the voice/sound. It shouldn't be too bad with others, but I didn't really bother with it.
Then, on the AI, I didn't really like how it used the normal moves, so I decreased the probability of the specials a little. Some characters may be a bit weaker, but oh well, it should be fine. AI isn't just about being strong.
Then, there's bug fixing. I'm ashamed there still are some... Ah, DIO got bug fixing, but Vanilla Ice was just changing the download link.

If there is any more update, see the following.
Interaction with Mouser's Hon Fu (only Youko does something for now) I didn't follow this. Youko is expected to interact with Hon Fu ?
Add guard crush anim (I forgot to add it)
Add to the AI.

Notes on what's hard to understand on the character download page.
One super isn't in the original anime, it's inspired from CvS Hayato. Background for the Lv3 attack. then some stuff I didn't get, sorry

Information
Request for using the sprites will be refused. Simply, you can get it from the game by yourself. That's not true for the sprites I made, of course.
okay, don't ask me, because I didn't get what that meant

On the AI, look out for the two following points.
-I won't take requests from people.
-"it's just moving images if there's no AI" is not a valid reason.

Pay attention to the following details for JoJo system
-tandem analysis (conditions for switching the stand rush off)
-analysis of the combo timings
-analysis of the floating corrections of combos

etc.

Select arranged for the foreign hi-res add-on. I arranged the contrast of the characters to still look like CvS2 in hi-res, but it's a bit shaggy, lol. Characters arrangement is still not done.

I've tampered a little with Rice's lifebars. something about pulverizing Lilith, EXGRugal and whatever that I'm not sure I understand since I don't know what he's talking about. Not that it matters to anyone here since he's talking about his select screen :P

Memo so I don't forget... If I write it there, I'll do it even if I don't want to, lol
-Nako and Zangi. (I'll do what I can, but don't anticipate it too much, please)
The followings are ideas (started working on it, but I may not finish it)
-CvS XXXXXXXXXXXmaru (might be impossible)
-CvS AXXXXXXXXXXX (redoing the character)
-CvS GXXXXXXXXXXX Gu ? Ga ? I dunno
-CvS MuXXXXXXXXXXX
-CvS JiXXXXXXXXXXX
-Gsomething
-Resomething
-Besomething.

- His hitsparks disappear A LOT. It seems as though he causes your other chars to lose thier hitspraks as well when fighting them.
Uh. Go into your mugen.cfg and up the limit of the number of sparks/explods/helpers you allow to display. If you put it very high, it's just that your computer can't handle the number of explods/helpers etc. that the character uses.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:24:19 am by Baiken
#18  May 14, 2008, 02:22:37 am
    • USA
*Side-Note*

Dude, Thanks for teh info. Really enlightening  :sugoi:

my post in that thread cleary stated what the problem was, I can't believe you didn't realize about that :P. That mode was actually for the Ex boss battle, not survival mode (in survival stuff are handled differently).

btw Mediafire is good. It has decent speed (atleast for me), support download accelerators (at least FlashGet) and I don't need to wait. But Filefront is also great.

supports DAP aswell, but NOT IDM which was the one I tried to use :P

so finest KO added huh? great! better for my project ^^.

is the guard crush anim line supposed to talk only about yoko? or all the chars lacked of a guard crush anim before? I dont remember the number of anim for it...

One super isn't in the original anime, it's inspired from CvS Hayato. Background for the Lv3 attack.

I dont understand that either, something regarding yoko I guess.

All chars updated, and new page + new hosting. It's not as easy to access, but I don't think I'll update the CvS chars anymore.

does that means he quits? [size=02pt]again : X...[/size]
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:31:26 am by Rednavi
#19  May 14, 2008, 03:18:29 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
On the AI, look out for the two following points.
-I won't take requests from people.
-"it's just moving images if there's no AI" is not a valid reason.
Haha, this AI Age Of Mugen is really getting out of control.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#20  May 14, 2008, 03:28:36 am
does that means he quits?
Hm ? He said he wouldn't update his current characters, and he only mentionned the CvS characters. I say that it still leaves romm for
-characters he hasn't done yet (since he only says "no more update")
-non-CvS characters (since he speaking about the CvS characters)
And that's probably about the regular updates on the CvS systems he usually did up to now (you know, changing one formula means he has to update everyone)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.