YesNoOk

encyclopedia dramatica (Read 34223 times)

Started by DehvidTillos, May 19, 2008, 06:41:55 am
Share this topic:
Re: encyclopedia dramatica
#301  June 03, 2008, 09:50:22 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Except Kung_Fu_Man is (barely) a man. Although I guess you could compare him to that flaming dude in Blazing Saddles that gets dragged into the brawl, and screams "YOU BRUTE YOU BRUTE YOU BRUTE YOU BRUTE" before collapsing and crying into the arms of a cowboy.
#302  June 03, 2008, 11:38:40 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
I'm guessing the husband is unable to second guess her and start crying first? Some men can be pretty sensitive XD.

Technically doing that once, and finding out the reaction would be quite a good method of her not being able to do it again.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#303  June 04, 2008, 01:43:02 am
  • SNK is life
They don't react well to it. Doesn't work. Instead of falling into the blackmail and do what you want, they'll end up just feeling like shit and do nothing about it, or get fucking mad because you thought of it first.
#304  June 04, 2008, 01:44:34 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Women don't have pity or a conscience like men do.

That's why it can't work the opposite way.

The man would feel like a jerk, a woman on the other hand would feel in control and manipulative. :ninja:
#305  June 04, 2008, 02:27:31 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Back when I was studying Latino Anthropology (no offense to any latinos here), I recall reading that men usually could end up crying and getting the woman sympathetic, provided that they usually had a history of being violent or abusive. I guess it also depends on the woman as well.
#306  June 04, 2008, 02:36:22 am
  • SNK is life
Well... yes, I guess. It's not like crying is a bad thing, makes you look vulnerable at most. In general the whole culture is more Pathos oriented, instead of "cold reasoning".
#307  June 04, 2008, 02:44:02 am
real men don't get offended by women...therefore they don't reach the degree of bashing each other...that if the woman in question doesn't cross the lines and feel in a state of superiority, and there also are some exceptions for some given reasons, in which case you can still do nothing against

and this isn't all the idea...
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane

OZ

#308  June 04, 2008, 09:28:41 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
If you want to make your wife to cry, without giving her the oppurtunity to do the same, just call her fat.

Given that men have a very limited personal image, compared to the near obsessive personal image that women hold of themselves, your statement will cut like a knife, while similar statements directed towards you will simply flow like water over of your fat thighs.
ಠ_ಠ

Hei

#309  June 06, 2008, 09:45:18 am
  • The power to electrify!
"Don't just play Mugen. Live it!" Haha.

Come on back on topic people. [size=5pt]Also, where's my KFM VS Jango?  :( It was pretty entertaining, then the thread turned to trash about piss jank.[/size]
#310  June 07, 2008, 12:31:23 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
He's too busy cutting himself to fight me, and I'm too busy enjoying my summer vacation to fight him.

OZ

#311  June 07, 2008, 12:35:03 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
All is right in the world.
ಠ_ಠ

Hei

#312  June 07, 2008, 07:16:23 pm
  • The power to electrify!