YesNoOk

Nigger (Read 25219 times)

Started by #Shaun, June 09, 2008, 07:44:26 am
Share this topic:
Re: Nigger
#41  June 09, 2008, 11:06:18 pm
  • SNK is life
but but but...

stop saying RACIAL. I couldn't care less about a nigga's skin color. IRONMUGEN IS MY NIGGA.
#42  June 09, 2008, 11:07:24 pm
  • corner push pusher
[size=80pt]YOU CANT SAY THE N-WORD! PERMABANNED![/size]
#43  June 09, 2008, 11:08:01 pm
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/
but but but...

stop saying RACIAL. I couldn't care less about a nigga's skin color. IRONMUGEN IS MY NIGGA.

Fine

Mean words that referee to garbage, or racist people.

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#44  June 09, 2008, 11:09:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Obviously. In terms of MightyKombat, well...refer back to the beginning of this topic.

To think of the word nigger as more offensive than other slurs is in itself racist, it separates one race and makes it different from the others.

Seems more selfish than racist to me. Do you mean it makes it different from the others as in, anything else is petty and not really a serious issue?

Different as in coming into the idea that races should be treated in different manners. In this case, Only caring about insults towards black persons and about not injuring black persons sensibility is ensuring that they as a race as treated differently. This being the internet to be sensitive towards everyones sensibility is impossible so people should just be polite and thoughtfull of what they write, not exactly be measuring up their words due to any possible races around.

I think people being rude for being rude sake are already covered in our terms of how to treat others, so its not like we are telling them to go out and be  a bunch of dungbeetle munchers to one another.

but but but...

WHAT?! NO WAY! IRONMUGEN IS MY NIGGA.
#45  June 09, 2008, 11:10:30 pm
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/
Obviously. In terms of MightyKombat, well...refer back to the beginning of this topic.

To think of the word nigger as more offensive than other slurs is in itself racist, it separates one race and makes it different from the others.

Seems more selfish than racist to me. Do you mean it makes it different from the others as in, anything else is petty and not really a serious issue?

Different as in coming into the idea that races should be treated in different manners. In this case, Only caring about insults towards black persons and about not injuring black persons sensibility is ensuring that they as a race as treated differently. This being the internet to be sensitive towards everyones sensibility is impossible so people should just be polite and thoughtfull of what they write, not exactly be measuring up their words due to any possible races around.

I think people being rude for being rude sake are already covered in our terms of how to treat others, so its not like we are telling them to go out and be  a bunch of dungbeetle munchers to one another.

but but but...

WHAT?! NO WAY! IRONMUGEN IS MY NIGGA.

Its not more offensive, it's just overused way to much..

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#46  June 09, 2008, 11:15:52 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Ironmugen is a Crypt because REAL NIGGAZ COME FROM THE TOMBS
#47  June 09, 2008, 11:19:53 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I though I might clear an earlier querie up: I'm BRitish
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#48  June 09, 2008, 11:21:06 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Testing.

YOU CHAV!

How offended were you in a scale of 1 to ten?
#49  June 09, 2008, 11:22:19 pm
  • corner push pusher
This being the internet to be sensitive towards everyones sensibility is impossible so people should just be polite and thoughtfull of what they write, not exactly be measuring up their words due to any possible races around.

Case in point: have some common sense.

Thus, which is why I did what I did (user A attacking User B + slur/stupid meme = easy reprimand).
#50  June 09, 2008, 11:22:37 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
#51  June 09, 2008, 11:22:55 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Yeah but use reprimands, instead of straight up bans.

testing 2

YOU IRISH LEPRECHAUN!

whattabout now?
#52  June 09, 2008, 11:25:35 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Ireland's not part of Britain. You sure fell on your own sword
#53  June 09, 2008, 11:27:22 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Okay I'll rectify it, YOU LIMEY
#54  June 09, 2008, 11:28:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
we have a racist term for british let me recall it.. ah yes... its based on their skin colour after they lie on the sun for a while

YOU LOBSTER!
#55  June 09, 2008, 11:28:51 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I'm honoured.

I also wanted to clear it up.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I wanted to at least sound funny by quoting a meme that got me into a shitload of heat. I mean, I have a few friends who are black, so I'm no racist git.
#56  June 09, 2008, 11:29:11 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Also why people are taking offense to Nigger so badly is laughable since there are many worse things to say, such as

Spoiler: RACIST WORD (click to see content)
#57  June 09, 2008, 11:29:55 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Goddamnit.

You are a respectable well meaningful useful human being that is not a waste of resources.

What about now?
#58  June 09, 2008, 11:31:09 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
(glocks)

#59  June 09, 2008, 11:31:46 pm
  • corner push pusher
#60  June 09, 2008, 11:32:06 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Goddamnit.

You are a respectable well meaningful useful human being that is not a waste of resources.

What about now?

Awwwww, now you're being all mushy :D

Anyway, as you can see, I take those things in stride. Like our Shadoloo REpresentative said, there are WORSe slurs out there, like...well, the K word and the N word and to Naruto fans, there's "Believe it!" which is the equivalent of a racial slur to them :P