YesNoOk

Best MUGEN Game (Read 25090 times)

Started by CaseyAmazing AwesomeGuy, August 08, 2008, 06:38:43 am
Share this topic:
Best MUGEN Game
#1  August 08, 2008, 06:38:43 am
  • I'm awesome!
I have crossed a few mugen games. I'm sure other people have too. my favorite, and the one I'm using now is Everything vs Everything by DJ-VAN. I'm having problems adding characters, but other than that, its great. is there better ones, or other good ones that you've heard of?
I SUPPORT THE EMO hXc SUBCULTURE!!!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!

MDI

Re: Best MUGEN Game
#2  August 08, 2008, 06:56:16 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
You mean....

Screenpacks?

If so I'd say Coruscation is my favorite so far. High res, beautiful, and a reasonable size.
ey
#3  August 08, 2008, 07:04:24 am
  • I'm awesome!
well, yeah, thats pretty much what it s now that i think about it.  oops. well, best screenpacks then.
ooooo, it does look perdy.

Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!
#4  August 08, 2008, 07:30:50 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#5  August 08, 2008, 11:33:55 pm
  • I'm awesome!
yeah, but thats a vote. there are good unknown ones im sure that were not included in that poll, and other doesnt count. and that was in 2007. so hahaha

Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!
#6  August 08, 2008, 11:44:17 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
My point is that there are already threads about it.
#7  August 08, 2008, 11:54:03 pm
  • I'm awesome!
just chill out. you seem to get bent out of shape over everything.

Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!
#8  August 09, 2008, 02:22:12 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
There is a difference between Mugen Games and Screenpacks. So this topic went off topic in the first post. Is that a record?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#9  August 09, 2008, 02:23:26 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
right now mine is kofz and mvsc eoh, im downloading the new megaman one as i post this.
#10  August 09, 2008, 02:51:35 am
  • I'm awesome!

Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!
#11  August 09, 2008, 03:03:31 am
  • I miss titiln

ironic signature because this is interesting text

I like hate mail
#12  August 09, 2008, 03:15:13 am
  • :)
    • www.freewebs.com/mvcsnk/
As for full games:
Card Fighters seems like an intresting wip, MVC:EOH is kinda fun and Beximus's game seems the best, even though it's only a beta. I'm also downloading Calamix's full game.
As for screenpacks..
Coruscation seems the best for looks on hi-res. Alpha Storm 2 beta has more slots and is hi-res, but you must make your own portrait for each character. EVE Battle category select is the best low-res, being easy to customize, and the most slots of any screenpack ever. I use Doubleres = 4.

MDI

#13  August 09, 2008, 03:16:59 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Also, since we are on the topic of screenpacks, I'll say now that I think EVE is overrated and overused on the already annoying explosion of hundreds of Mugen videos on youtube videos.

I mean like...there ARE other screenpacks out there. Why is that one the first screenpack that people download when they start playing Mugen?
ey
#14  August 09, 2008, 03:46:41 am
  • I'm awesome!
i use EVE and its actually not that good, the char thing is alittle confusing considering they dont even tell you what to do. and like you said, mostly new ppl download it so thats confusing as fuck. it is very overrated and im getting a new one.

Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!
#15  August 09, 2008, 08:01:30 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I don't even have over 100 characters, let alone any need to even get EVE.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#16  August 09, 2008, 10:51:32 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Also, since we are on the topic of screenpacks, I'll say now that I think EVE is overrated and overused on the already annoying explosion of hundreds of Mugen videos on youtube videos.

I mean like...there ARE other screenpacks out there. Why is that one the first screenpack that people download when they start playing Mugen?
Because it has a lot of slots which allows the leechers to put all their characters.
And because it's flashy as hell, which goes well with their flashy characters.

Note that while I'm being sarcastic, I'm also being serious, because I started with EVE too, and had a lot of flashy characters. In fact, the select screen screnshot Dj-van is using for the 600 chars slots is a screenshot I had posted a long time ago. :P