YesNoOk

SSF2T Sagat Version 1.04 (Read 12436 times)

Started by The Railgunner, September 05, 2008, 03:13:02 am
Share this topic:
Re: SSF2T Sagat Version 1.04
#41  September 14, 2008, 11:43:22 pm
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Now all that's left to do is advertise my Super Turbo M. Bison/Vega!
#42  September 15, 2008, 12:21:15 am
you used as a base bigsally´s sagat?, seems the exact same char  o_O  weird

No, I didn't. I tried that but it didn't come out right, and his Tiger Knee didn't work, so I started from scratch.

Also, about the CLSN: Someone complained about him not having enough CLSNs. The CLSN's are made to have precision. Also, I doubt the large amount of CLSNs are going to lag Sagat, since he's a rather small (by file size) character to load anyway.

haha, surely, what you did is just fix the tiger knee and work done :P

No, I didn't. I don't even know what the hall's wrong with it. Why don't you look at them in Fighter Factory or something? Or have them duke it out?

dont worry i was only being noisy
#43  September 15, 2008, 03:38:30 am
Difference is this sagat is actually good. Bigsallys was shit just for the reason of the buggy tiger knee.... does he even play test his own shit -_-
#44  September 15, 2008, 07:34:43 am
  • El Sanguif es mas macho!
Very good character. But there are a few glitches I found. If he's standing a certain distance from the opp. (fairly close), he'll start tossing out infinite LPs that are just out of range. He won't stop until he's hit.
Also, I had him fight your SSF2TMBison and when he blocked a psycho crusher, he stayed frozen in the block anim until he was hit out of it. The hit wasn't blocked either. If you fix these little issues, your char will be amazing. Are you planning to do more SS2T chars? I wish you Good Luck.
#45  September 16, 2008, 03:36:56 am
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Yes I am, actually. I'm working on Super Turbo Akuma/Gouki, with a Shin version selectable.
#46  September 16, 2008, 06:27:34 am
  • El Sanguif es mas macho!
To be very specific, I also noticed minor issues with Sagat's movement. In his turning anim, you may have missed a turning anim element, or missed placing an H by an existing anim element. And also, if you're jumping in one direction with Sagat, and you happen to keep jumping past your opp. without letting go of the up on the d-pad, he stays facing away from the opp. while he's jumping. Otherwise, good char.

Secondary note: I think you should give your Bison the same pushback on the Standing HP/HK that you gave to Sagat.
#47  September 16, 2008, 04:02:22 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Is it me, or does Sagat not have his standing close Medium or Heavy Punches?  And I can't seem to cancel from anything.. O.o
#48  September 18, 2008, 09:26:20 pm
  • find your own way
nice job on this,very good sagat.
#49  September 18, 2008, 11:14:33 pm
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Is it me, or does Sagat not have his standing close Medium or Heavy Punches?  And I can't seem to cancel from anything.. O.o

An error on my part. At first I thought they were sprite edits, so I got rid of them. After closer examination of Sagat in the actual Super Turbo (emulated with Final Burn Alpha), I saw that the sprites were correct (now I have to re-add them). Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
#50  September 27, 2008, 01:05:58 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Please don't make so many release topics for the same character within a few days/weeks in the future. All 3 SSF2T Sagat release topics are merged into this topic now.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#51  September 27, 2008, 09:14:02 pm
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
...and this topic hasn't been replied to for a while. Seriously, Sepp, about a million different people mentioned this to me before, when the topic was newer.
#52  September 28, 2008, 11:43:56 am
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
... you wanted attention. :p
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#53  September 28, 2008, 12:15:21 pm
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html