• www.freewebs.com/cleon1
would anyone like to code this char for me that am making

Sig by BerserkerX01
Re: Need help
#2  November 29, 2008, 02:52:47 pm
    • Thailand
although i am not intersted, one might want to know:

1. Who is it?

2. Why would someone code the character that you are already making (Unless you mean you are making the sprites)
       i. If you are still making the sprites, how many do you have so far and whats your progress on them

3. What do you expect from someone?
      i. Some creators like to create the way they want so if you want a certain play style you might need to specify that before giving off your sprites; that being said it's much more satisfying for you to code your own character to avoid any disappointments you might achieve, from someone else coding the character for you.

4. I'm probably wasting my time?
Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 02:56:55 pm by Raanii
#3  November 29, 2008, 02:57:33 pm
  • I will over rule you!
thats quier harsh
1.all the sprites are done and ready

2.just need to get voices am on that

3.it wont be a waste of time because if you code it good there will be a line of edits to come you will have exclusive edited chars

4.the way i want the char to be coded to link moves like a standared combo char

5.am cleon1 i used to be a spriter for chaos theory i used to work with nio

Sig by BerserkerX01
#4  November 29, 2008, 03:03:07 pm
    • Thailand
Lol. it sounds harsh? it's just a couple of critical points that need to be established.

You sound serious so that drops off #4 i guess,

Did you make the sprites? or did you rip them?

3.it wont be a waste of time because if you code it good there will be a line of edits to come you will have exclusive edited chars

4.the way i want the char to be coded to link moves like a standared combo char

Theres your problem many people have different perspectives on both of those,

you're better off just releasing the sprites all over major MUGEN forums and then hoping someone wants to create it, just release the sounds and sprites in a sprite pack and then wait or begin coding  him  yourself.
#5  November 29, 2008, 03:07:07 pm
  • I will over rule you!
The sprites are mine all mine i didnt rip them and I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER DO THAT just to make myself clear they took a long time to do i aint just gonna give them away guess ill try some where else but thanks for commenting

Sig by BerserkerX01
#6  November 29, 2008, 03:10:36 pm
    • Thailand
you don't have to give up here, there is always someone willing to help out. :)
#7  November 29, 2008, 03:23:54 pm
you could at least post some 3 or 4 animations so that people will know how interesting the concept is
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#8  November 29, 2008, 04:33:59 pm
  • I will over rule you!
this is some of the old anims before i re-designed them to look like the one at the top

one of his strikers

here are some of my other wips

i have more that i will post later

Sig by BerserkerX01
#9  November 29, 2008, 11:46:34 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
good luck dude, just to tell you something...

1.- you need to especify what kind of gameplay do you wish?
2.- maybe zelgadis of KOFM could be interested on him (kinda KOF fullgame but MvC sometimes :P)
3.- you can put a few of his story so people can have a better idea of what they will be coding.

--------------------------------------
on another side, we aren't going to use him for CT, thnx dude for your time and effort, and respecting your original wishes it will be out of the game...

see ya!  :sugoi:
            Zorf Giudecca
#10  December 01, 2008, 12:38:32 pm
  • I will over rule you!
nio you finaly show and the site is still down you guys make the worst enimes of all people why does metroker hate you so much and far of this game how is going huh :sugoi:

Sig by BerserkerX01
Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 12:45:48 pm by cleon1
#11  December 02, 2008, 01:02:07 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
nio you finaly show and the site is still down you guys make the worst enimes of all people why does metroker hate you so much and far of this game how is going huh :sugoi:

cause he is a collecrot of chars, and I have a lot of "rare" chars...
Also, angry because we make a post about a legal demand on SprAc, he hacked our site...

don't worry, SprAc is going to be again on December, with some surprises!   :sugoi:

the game, slow like always but sure... (we don't have any hurry)... in fact Jess was totally resprited on a lot of his animations.
            Zorf Giudecca
#12  December 03, 2008, 01:06:29 pm
  • I will over rule you!
thats kl just to let u know the only reason i left i because of alot of stuff mabey you should check your hotmail i sent you an email cant wait to see the surprises next time you speak with kalumon tell him thanks for the edit of blackheart plus ive started working on other chars of mine just anims though not proper chars am doing it for my college project for flash when ive finished the first sprite sheet ill send it to you so can tell me what to fix and any other feedback think ill do that later c u around :sugoi:

Sig by BerserkerX01