blah blah (Read 1600 times)

Started by Luis Alejandro, December 05, 2008, 01:38:51 am
Share this topic:
blah blah
#1  December 05, 2008, 01:38:51 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Idk if anyone noticed or not but i was actually gone for a good while, so let me explain what happened.
My parents were away for the weekend, at first i didnt care much really, so i invited my friends to come over and watch a movie. When the movie finished some of my friends left and it was only my man tim and my friend lexi. Then out of nowhere my sister comes to the movie theater and asks if we wanted to drink a bottle of vodka with her and her friend maddy. So of course we said yes, so we go upstairs, i drink like 3 shots of vodka. First one i drank out of a tea cup and chugged it all down, then the next cup i add mountain dew so that my throat wouldn't hurt as much. Last shot i had alittle of dew but most of it was vodka. Now like 20 mintues passed.. and i was drunk.. i didnt know that so little could make me sooo drunk.

So it was me, my sister, her friend, and my mans tim who are drunk.. My friend lexi went home becuase she didnt want any at first.30 minutes later she calls me back, says if she could bring her cousins over so we were like yea ok. So now theres like 10 ppl over my house, and like 10 more ppl that my sister invited. The house smelled of weed and alcohol... We had fun and all like a small party would.. alot of drama tho lol.. So yea my grandpa came upstairs a couple of times because of the noise but i told him a bullshit story which he believed everytime.Everyone is gone around like 5 am cept me, my sister, her friend and my mans tim.

I wake up the next day, eat breakfast, talk to my grandpa who only looked at me and says *Hmp* LOL. I go to my dads office.. and his fucking flatscreen tv is gone. I didnt panic at first tho.. im jsut a pretty chill guy i guess.. my sister freaked out tho. well to make a long story shorter.. my dad came home, found out the tv was gone. I took the blame(certain reasons.. cant say why..) my dad whooooppps my ass, takes all my worthy possessions from me and grounds me i guess.

AND NOW IM NOT GROUNDED.

all the times u seen me online would be either me at the library or at school(like this morning).

guess ill continue wat ever i was doing.

Re: blah blah
#2  December 05, 2008, 01:59:41 am
god damn
#3  December 05, 2008, 02:58:45 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
You missed the Random Topic
#4  December 05, 2008, 03:02:25 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
Also missed my nieces first birthday but u dont see me complaining.

OZ

#5  December 05, 2008, 03:18:08 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#6  December 06, 2008, 12:52:57 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
By the way if anyone noticed or not but i was actually gone for a good while, so let me explain what happened.
My parents were away for the weekend, at first i didnt care much really, so i invited my friends to come over and watch a movie. When the movie finished some of my friends left and it was only my man tim and my friend lexi. Then out of nowhere my sister comes to the movie theater and asks if we wanted to drink a bottle of vodka with her and her friend maddy. So of course we said yes, so we go upstairs, i drink like 3 shots of vodka. First one i drank out of a tea cup and chugged it all down, then the next cup i add mountain dew so that my throat wouldn't hurt as much. Last shot i had alittle of dew but my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
#7  December 06, 2008, 07:48:14 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Oh well they taked your TV oh man what a problem and that's why alcohol is bad you see now well hope you solve all your problems  ;D
Chilling
#8  December 06, 2008, 08:07:15 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Hmmmmm...

Telling people about your stories of inviting a potential robber into your home and getting pwned by your parents must be something to be proud of.
#9  December 06, 2008, 08:15:42 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
Hey man, when life gives you lemons, fuck the lemons, bail.
#10  December 06, 2008, 08:16:46 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Yeah, and the citric acid from the lemon will burn your penis.
#11  December 06, 2008, 08:20:46 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
cool