YesNoOk

Build 23190 (3/5) (Read 55439 times)

Started by FrantzX, March 05, 2009, 08:05:17 pm
Re: Build 23190 (3/5)
#41  March 12, 2009, 04:04:41 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
oh, but I don't use that for my cancelling code, I just set flags using bitwise operators on a var, based off the current stateno and the anielemno being inside a certain range.
#42  March 13, 2009, 05:35:29 pm
    • code.google.com/p/xnamugen/
oh, but I don't use that for my cancelling code, I just set flags using bitwise operators on a var, based off the current stateno and the anielemno being inside a certain range.

I'll need a link to your characters so I can take a look.

Also, I just finished the rewrite to the evaluation system. Back to bug fixing. Next up: HitDefAttr.
#43  March 20, 2009, 01:35:45 am
  • DAT SAX
Oh man, I'm practically squeeling with joy every time I see you fix stuff in my characters.

I'll probably be updating them soon to be more compatible with XNAMugen to help you out. :)

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#44  March 20, 2009, 02:07:32 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Bug Fix - 'AngleDraw' state controller incorrectly scaled Clsn boxes.

Aww, that's a NICE bug. Angledraw not scaling clsn's is a pain. Oh well, i know what you're trying to do and under those rules, this is a reasonable fix. Under the "improving mugen" rules, angledraw scaling clsn's would be a good thing. If people did not wish to scale them they ought to use modifyexplod instead.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#45  March 20, 2009, 02:44:02 am
  • DAT SAX

Aww, that's a NICE bug. Angledraw not scaling clsn's is a pain. Oh well, i know what you're trying to do and under those rules, this is a reasonable fix. Under the "improving mugen" rules, angledraw scaling clsn's would be a good thing. If people did not wish to scale them they ought to use modifyexplod instead.

Are you under the impression that he's removing the feature or something? He's not, he's fixing it in relation to my Tron Bonne's King Servbot super. Use Tron's King Servbot in XNAMugen, turn on CLSNs, and watch what happens. :Pfffffffffffffff

Hmm...I just got an idea. How practical would it be to rotate CLSN as well when rotating the angle with AngleAdd/Set?

My MUGEN shit:
Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 03:10:31 am by ~*Ishida-Uryuu*~
#46  March 20, 2009, 03:01:18 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand

Are you under the impression that he's removing the feature or something? He's not, he's fixing it in relation to my Tron Bonne's King Servbot super. Use Tron's King Servbot in XNAMugen, turn on CLSNs, and watch what happens. :P

Hmm...I just got an idea. How practical would it be to rotate CLSN as well when rotating the angle with AngleAdd/Set?
Fix your tron bonne instead then  ;P

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#47  March 20, 2009, 03:10:08 am
  • DAT SAX
Ain't nothing wrong with King Servbot's CLS- oh shit wait I scaled the CLSNs manually disregard that, i suck cocks

My MUGEN shit:
#48  March 20, 2009, 04:22:13 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Going offtopic, but, yeah you'd have to do that under mugen's rules. I just think that having to manually scale clsn's for angledraw is ass.

#49  March 20, 2009, 04:23:29 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Agreed.
#50  March 20, 2009, 10:50:51 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Agreed too.
#51  March 20, 2009, 08:15:04 pm
    • code.google.com/p/xnamugen/
A new version should be out in a day or so. I just have to fix a few more bugs in the new evaluation system.