YesNoOk

"BrokenMUGEN HD" true HD wallpaper (1920*1080) (Read 27310 times)

Started by arthur69, April 12, 2009, 04:54:43 am
"BrokenMUGEN HD" true HD wallpaper (1920*1080)
#1  April 12, 2009, 04:54:43 am
  • "Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi."
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Re: "BrokenMUGEN HD" true HD wallpaper (1920*1080)
#2  April 12, 2009, 05:12:46 am
those are selectionable chars?
#3  April 12, 2009, 06:21:50 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Those are BlazBlue characters. Keep dreaming, they won't be hitting Moojin for a long time.
#4  April 12, 2009, 06:33:22 am
then you got a job to make  ;)
#5  April 12, 2009, 08:57:14 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Do people really have screen resolutions that large?

I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm serious. That resolution is nokkin huge.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#6  April 12, 2009, 11:23:51 am
I'm sorry, but that's got the be the most pathetic excuse for a wallpaper. I've seen more artistic wallpapers done in Paint.
#7  April 12, 2009, 12:12:30 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Cadia, That's too much this time.. so, i answer you :

You come in all our topics only spamming to flame us and the only justifications you find are lying and saying sh...  :-X

This isn't technically HD.

:sugoi: I don't know if it's is stupidity or bad faith but in both case you're ridiculous. Guy, you don't have skills to give graphics advices :

I'm following all the tutorials I can find, and doing what they say, but nothing happens. I change the Color '0' to hot pink, and save as a pcx. but when it's transfered into Mugen, the black color is transparent, and not the set color...

You think the development of the 2 first HD chars is a "pathetic excuse" to make a wallpaper ?  ??? So what is not a "pathetic excuse" for you ?  :-\
If you don't like us and don't like our work, don't come in our topic, don't download our work, stay in 640*480 and continue to "follow all the tutorials you can find". (A friend advice : try to find a tutorial "How to make honests, intelligents and constructives posts on forums"... ;D)

Madre, It will be selectionnable chars. :D

Super Asia, The wallpaper is True HD TV resolution (1080P). The res of the playable chars will be inferior to the wallpaper res (1080P is 1920*1080, BrokenMUGEN HD is 960P so 1280*960...) but the res of the playable chars are the native res of Blazblue chars, without upscaling or downscaling (like want to do people who want to make adaptation to winmugen plus).

It will be :

You can see this scale map true size here in our site http://www.brokenmugenhr.com BMHD Engine section.

But as you said Madre, some job to do, so some months to wait... ;)
Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 02:16:19 pm by arthur69
#8  April 12, 2009, 06:59:17 pm
  • Do the impossible!
The HD characters will work on normal moojinz?
group1942@groupsim.com

Join, mugenites!
#9  April 12, 2009, 08:42:43 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Hi guilty,

yes they will (doubleres=4 only if you don't want pixellisation). But they are too big for Low res Mugen (except if you like to only see char legs on screen ;)).
They will be playable on winmugen plus(Mugen HR) but they will be far bigger than HR chars 2 times, like you can see on our map scale. To give you an idea, the king behinnmoth released on mugenguild by Ryu-San have sprites closer to HD than HR with HR scale, so you can test it on your normal winmugen plus... :)
Re:Ugly wallpaper
#10  April 13, 2009, 09:05:09 am
  • Never give up
Since this topic is about the wallpaper, I'll agree with Cadia. That is one of the worst wallpapers that I have ever seen.

2 background colors and 2 pictures slapped onto it. Fantastic.  :-X
#11  April 13, 2009, 10:57:05 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
This is BrokenMUGEN HD graphic chart. It's epured like was SNK, Apple or Ux styles we like :

And not as overcoloured capcom or microsoft styles we don't like...
If you don't like it, don't download it. Tastes and colours...
Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 11:28:42 am by arthur69
#12  April 13, 2009, 01:23:08 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
HD will ruin pixel art.  >:(

* returns to his ps3 online game
#13  April 13, 2009, 01:42:50 pm
If you want to make HD background, make everything HD, including the logo which iirc you stole

No Borders, No Nations
#14  April 13, 2009, 03:03:10 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
2 more nabs... I answer.

HD will ruin pixel art.  >:(
* returns to his ps3 online game

HD won't ruin pixel art, noobi, cause BrokenMUGEN HD is a 2D sprite based engine and we're working on 2D sprites. Your PS3 is killing pixel art cause everything is polygon on that support.

If you want to make HD background, make everything HD, including the logo which iirc you stole

This is not "Iirc" HD logo, This a a generic logo belong to EICTA and available for every resources respecting the standards.
But i will say to herbaliser to replace the logo by another one with better res, you're right on this point. :)

So stop saying bullshits, that's boring. You can say " i don't like your wallpaper, i will never dl this style of background" it's legitimate and enough. :)
But don't try to make fake accusation or fake "technical" reproachs cause you will take Exocet in return. :sugoi:
Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 03:26:09 pm by arthur69
#15  April 13, 2009, 04:11:15 pm
iirc = If I Recall Correctly...

No Borders, No Nations
#16  April 14, 2009, 10:13:55 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
 I was thinking you was speaking about the HD Logo :sugoi:

We made brokenmugenhr, the brokenmugen adaptation to winmugen plus, this is not steal. The polices are from Christopher Hansen (even bad mofo), this is not broken mugen creator (two4teeze) polices.
#17  April 17, 2009, 02:57:47 am
that looks awesome!!!  ;D
congrats and good luck!
cant waut to see the final project
#18  April 17, 2009, 04:28:52 am
I was thinking you was speaking about the HD Logo :sugoi:

We made brokenmugenhr, the brokenmugen adaptation to winmugen plus, this is not steal. The polices are from Christopher Hansen (even bad mofo), this is not broken mugen creator (two4teeze) polices.
At least attempt to find the orignal font, or use the font files to create one.
#19  April 17, 2009, 10:09:00 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
At least attempt to find the orignal font, or use the font files to create one.

That the main philosophical problem we have here, Cadia. Why redo all the time the same work ?
A .fnt file exist with the police we like, we don't loose time to recreate a copy of it.
Like because we thank two4teeze broken mugen was by far the best mugen screenpack. It was more interesting to the community, for the same worktime, to have the best screenpack winmugen plus adaptation than another shitty screenpack with statics screens...
We try to really improve Mugen. Really. We don't release Kyo number 35. There is no add-value.
We only release mugen stuffs (edits or no) which have nothing comparable.
Our next Release are freezaHR (Alienqueen edit) and SeiyaHR. When you check what release does all the guys who make morals advice : another LR char who have such releases you can't trace the origins...
One time we have seriously traced releases of a well known char developer who was accusing us of "steal". All his sprites were stealed and since this time, he's a nice guy with us... We won't trace all the stealers of the mugen community, there is too much.
That's not our case. :sugoi:
#20  April 17, 2009, 11:16:54 pm
  • BONK! :D
Why must you :sugoi: in almosy every post?