YesNoOk

Slot Machine MKII public beta version 1 by Neon Tiger released. (Read 4670 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, May 02, 2009, 06:41:49 am
Share this topic:
Slot Machine MKII public beta version 1 by Neon Tiger released.
#1  May 02, 2009, 06:41:49 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Posting on behalf of Neon (he actually allowed this to be announced o_O).

Disclaimer: I expect you to follow the following.

1. You can announce this on any other MUGEN website.

2. You will not nominate this release for any MUGEN related awards, unless I myself give permission in the particular set of awards, as the whole concept is a laughable farce.

2 a. Likewise I expect people who run MUGEN related awards not to put this release on the ballot.

3. You will not host this on any other site. This includes Mediafire and its ilk.

4. You will keep in mind that this release is not open source, it is closed and if you wish to use anything in it, please contact me first so I can tell you no.

5. You will keep in mind this is A BETA and as such is full of several noticeable problems. Further by using this character you agree that you are BETA TESTING and any any errors you encounter must be reported here, in this thread.

Slot Machine Mk II is very much like the old Slot Machine but with a whole lot more randomness thrown in, I'll tell you more later but it's late and I spent a lot of time today to get this ready by tonight so you can't wait.

Here have some screens I guess if it'll make you happy:

Slot Machine may be downloaded at Trinity MUGEN.
Downloads→Characters→Neon Tiger
Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 06:58:43 am by Jesuszilla

SNT

Re: Slot Machine MKII public beta version 1 by Neon Tiger released.
#2  May 02, 2009, 08:12:42 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Shouldn't this go in Found Releases, or Projects?
Re: Slot Machine MKII public beta version 1 by Neon Tiger released.
#3  May 02, 2009, 08:50:46 am
  • stand by
Definitely I'm going to download this!  ;D