#42  May 05, 2009, 05:24:33 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Re: Mvs DC BATMAN v1.0
#43  May 05, 2009, 05:36:03 pm
    • mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/
Posting this video showing off all the special and hyper moves. This was all done before I knew of any drama. Hopefully something is cleared up as he is fun to play with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CGlQIxBz98
#44  May 05, 2009, 05:58:33 pm
Damn, ScruffyDragon is always into some retarded drama.

Anyways, this is in my opinion, the best Batman available for Mugen. Still needs tweaking, but all around very well made.
PSN: Teros27

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone
#45  May 05, 2009, 06:03:53 pm
does it really matter if he had copy some of the works.  The fact of the matter is that this is a great char, a better version to scuffydragon version if I may say so.  Call it an update or an edit version if you want.  If yo have the time to complain then yo should create a better version. ;D
i didn t wait for you  ;D
check the readme in IMT batman, i think my name is mentionNED a little.  >:D

better version

IMT batman

It's just me or we have a great contradicton here?

Unnecessary to say, this is the best Batman currently released for mugen. I like the Batzarro mode.
#46  May 05, 2009, 06:07:23 pm
  • Snake Man
    • tunglashor.webnode.com
#47  May 05, 2009, 06:11:59 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Care to elaborate on what was taken from "IMT batman"?  I see nothing obvious in the CNS...

because he uses batrangs too, hahaha.
Serious, I would like to see that too.

Damn, ScruffyDragon is always into some retarded drama.

Anyways, this is in my opinion, the best Batman available for Mugen. Still needs tweaking, but all around very well made.

On that case, Isn't is Scruffy who started the drama.

The drama here, actually, is that Batman is way better than the other. so the cry is free :)
#48  May 05, 2009, 06:47:01 pm
  • Dark Man X
  • TIP EHT FO MOTTOB
Great, but what's up not including the amalgam for the release for everyone?
#49  May 05, 2009, 07:00:35 pm
On that case, Isn't is Scruffy who started the drama.

The drama here, actually, is that Batman is way better than the other. so the cry is free :)

I thought it had something to do with "stolen code" from others works? Not necessarily just IMT's Batman; or which is the better version.
PSN: Teros27

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone
#50  May 05, 2009, 07:08:31 pm
now what happens when imt updates thier batman,looks like we got a little competition goin on here, or maybe not. all in all im waiting for a decent flash. its ironic, my favorite dc charcter and NO ONE has created a good completed version of him yet, its like im not supposed to be happy, story of my life. why do fate and destiny insist on mocking me, its not fair dammit :'(, lol nah im just messin around. superb batman by the way. i like him better than imt's version, for now >:D.who knows what the future holds.happy mugening ;D
#51  May 05, 2009, 07:26:23 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
all in all im waiting for a decent flash. its ironic, my favorite dc charcter and NO ONE has created a good completed version of him yet, its like im not supposed to be happy, story of my life. why do fate and destiny insist on mocking me, its not fair dammit

ahhhh....give me a break!

#52  May 05, 2009, 08:50:04 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
What is the MUGEN Fighters Guild policy about code stealing?

And did the person actually gave credit or not?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#53  May 05, 2009, 10:36:12 pm
  • I´m Onslaught...
Guild's policies state that nobody gives a damn about anything anymore.
If indeed this has stolen code/sprites from other characters,why don't i see the original creators of said codes/sprites complaining about it? (Barring JasonTodd for the use of the sprites he made for IMT Batman)

Spoiler: Tribute (click to see content)
#54  May 07, 2009, 08:32:26 am
  • LETHAL MUGEN
    • www.lethalmugen.com/
That was Unlimited Forums, which as far as I know is a totally separate entity.
yes, they are half of their stuff have been stolen to do this batman:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8232/bvb.png
the character has some moves and coding from IMT batman, and the one by spiderbat.
Magus is the one that gave the sprites to alucard telling him they were "clean" so he is the one to blame.

How you can say such stupid things without any evidence of it? I do not need to use code or sprites of any person, not all people are like you.
First the ANC and Pyche accusations with fabricated evidence and now you accuse me of this, this is over. I'm tired of this kind of stupid and envious people.
#55  May 07, 2009, 08:48:55 am
  • Candy Princess
    • www.youtube.com/user/LaMissFa1ry
How you can say such stupid things without any evidence of it? I do not need to use code or sprites of any person, not all people are like you.
First the ANC and Pyche accusations with fabricated evidence and now you accuse me of this, this is over. I'm tired of this kind of stupid and envious people.
Why abandon what could be a nice Batman if it's just lies, then?

I'll never understand mugen drama, I suppose. =/
#56  May 07, 2009, 09:05:41 am
    • www.zankuten.studiosmh.com
  The post never said Alucard stole any code or sprites. The post simply stated that there was Drama going on and it would be handled in private....Everyone blew up and took at as an attack on themselves and acted like a bunch of children. I should know I was the one that locked the topic and posted the message stating why. If you must know what the case was about is that Alucard's batman had get hit sprites in it that match the get hit sprites of the Unlimited Teams PrivateBbatman. The sprites in question have scratch made parts on them (I.E. the cape) And the sprites lined up identical besides a few things on the mask (Which was not part of the sprites in question). Who had taken them from who was what the drama was about....it had nothing to do with Stolen anything but who had the writes to which sprites because some Team Members Swapped Teams during the development of both Batmen.

Its not fair to either batman (Unless Discussed between both teams) for something like this to happen. It will make both of them look bad. It was simple to let the two Teams that this was going on and they should talk to each other. Magus and Alucard automaticly assumed the drama was blaming them for stolen sprites, as Magus already had Drama with Troy (one of the Unlimited Team batman Spriters) and Alucard also had drama with Troy in which Alucard was caught from stealing his flash sprites in the past, even though I was the one posting the topic just stating there was drama and it needed to be solved in private. Everything got blown out of proportion when it was ment to be a civil council..... End of Story.

@ Alucard
Nothing was fabricated I'm a member at their forum, and before you posted your batman they wanted to donated their sprites to your Batman and The DC vs Marvel Project. Buyog, Magus, Troy, Wing and I all had a long conversation over this... If you personally want to know the Details on that topic you can contact me Via Email. And Maybe I can get this thing settled in a Civil manner instead of everyone being at each others throats.
#57  May 07, 2009, 09:18:48 am
Why were mine and others posts deleted from this thread?
#58  May 07, 2009, 09:20:25 am
  • X is for Xtreme
    • Netherlands
    • Geocities.jp
where there is a will,there is a way。
Sounds like you're just jealous that Duke Nukem has a bigger dick and gets ALL the bitches.
#59  May 07, 2009, 09:33:20 am
#60  May 07, 2009, 07:29:28 pm
  • LETHAL MUGEN
    • www.lethalmugen.com/
That was Unlimited Forums, which as far as I know is a totally separate entity.
yes, they are half of their stuff have been stolen to do this batman:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8232/bvb.png
the character has some moves and coding from IMT batman, and the one by spiderbat.
Magus is the one that gave the sprites to alucard telling him they were "clean" so he is the one to blame.

Just try to imagine you spend nights and nights of your life for several months, trying to make a unique character. (because you can only work at night in mugen). Then you think with the character its ready to share with the public and you released.
And many envious people defame you making false evidence and saying that the job is theirs. Without having a firm foundation of what they say. Suddenly appear more envious people like jason todd who invent more lies and all that work you did is going to the crap.