YesNoOk

SvP Infinity (Custom) (Read 26761 times)

Started by 1c3kr34m, May 29, 2009, 08:34:42 pm
Share this topic:
SvP Infinity (Custom)
#1  May 29, 2009, 08:34:42 pm
  • Just want to see you again...
Hi to all ^^ I'm new in this Forum... and i wanna share with all my modified version of [SvP Infinity]MUGEN
i deleted characters who have infinite combo resets and modified Power attack, defense of all characters to make it a good versus game... it's still in beta but is best than original version, at least for me.
4 ppl who doesn't know this MUGEN is like kof 2002 with all characters with time bar, and when choosing a character while pressing start their have different moves and stuff like that, if u play in survive mode(best mode) choose team and choose 2 character if not, damage will be like kof 2001 system sry 4 my english....

!!!!NOTE!!!!

THIS IS NOT MY MUGEN, ORIGINAL SVP INFINITY VERSION CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT

!!! all credits to the effort of this people who make us happy doing fighting games =)  !!!

here are 2 vids with basic and some advanced combos that can be performed.... that's the original version where a basic combo reachs all your lifebar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGepSs19fPk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8bUmGgLJhI

Here are DOWNLOAD links... Damn, skydrive change links everyday so you'll must enter to my skydrive to download the game
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

MY SKYDRIVE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh forget.... 4 ALL .RAR passwords is
marvelous
IMAGES

Just a word... just a minute... can change everything.
Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:32:15 pm by 1c3kr34m
Re: SvP Infinity (Custom)
#2  May 29, 2009, 08:42:36 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
im not gonna download that ... until i see a screenshot or smth ...  --;
#3  May 29, 2009, 08:43:00 pm
  • King of Sona
marvelous.. :wreck:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#4  May 29, 2009, 08:46:35 pm
im not gonna download that ... until i see a screenshot or smth ...  --;
i ll download all parts and make you a screenshot i'm at cybercafe and i don't have the game here...
#5  May 29, 2009, 08:55:30 pm
  • King of Sona
if you edited it you should already have the game ???

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#6  May 29, 2009, 09:14:19 pm
have your screenshots it's doesn't contain virus (i guess) but anti virus will detects winmugen.exe like a virus....
#7  May 29, 2009, 09:16:25 pm
#8  May 29, 2009, 10:26:47 pm
    • UK
I remember this. We had to go through a lot of pages on another site to download this before, and everything was (sorry if language is wrong) Japaneese.

EDIT: Nvm the site I mentioned is linked here, didn't read the whole of the post
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#9  May 29, 2009, 10:37:36 pm
I remember this. We had to go through a lot of pages on another site to download this before, and everything was (sorry if language is wrong) Japaneese.

EDIT: Nvm the site I mentioned is linked here, didn't read the whole of the post
i had this game like 1 year ago was too easy to download, touching/pressing everything, installing a japanese download manager and if you are lucky then you can download the game =)
#10  May 29, 2009, 11:26:56 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
ok... this is not a project, but rather a release... moving to edit and addons.

GT

#11  May 30, 2009, 12:23:41 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Deleted Characters? Oh Well, At Least The Download Is Nowhere Near As Complex As The Original.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#12  May 30, 2009, 12:41:06 am
Deleted Characters? Oh Well, At Least The Download Is Nowhere Near As Complex As The Original.
mmm i deleted like hugo (really sux) i played kof 2002 was my favourite game (akuma/gouki) stupid infinite combo All characters with swords really sux except kaede... fubito, demitri, adel, rugal, O. Kyo (soo mighty) and that damn teleport....  and others that really sux like duolon worst character ever.... with really infinite combos but i added others characters searching in japanese webs but it's complicated that mugen have his own code and u can't add characters that are not programmed for that mugen... all help will be appreciated try to better this version searching bugs infinite combos unbalance and other things... and this can be the best fighting game ever. sry 4 my english i didn't finish the school  lol
#13  May 30, 2009, 02:07:35 am
    • UK
mmm i deleted like hugo (really sux) i played kof 2002 was my favourite game (akuma/gouki) stupid infinite combo All characters with swords really sux except kaede... fubito, demitri, adel, rugal, O. Kyo (soo mighty) and that damn teleport....  and others that really sux like duolon worst character ever.... with really infinite combos but i added others characters searching in japanese webs but it's complicated that mugen have his own code and u can't add characters that are not programmed for that mugen... all help will be appreciated try to better this version searching bugs infinite combos unbalance and other things... and this can be the best fighting game ever. sry 4 my english i didn't finish the school  lol

Wished you could had kepted them in. I liked the original version cause it felt more like SVC Chaos with a good character mix, and the stages I used too.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#14  May 30, 2009, 02:26:18 am

Wished you could had kepted them in. I liked the original version cause it felt more like SVC Chaos with a good character mix, and the stages I used too.

i deleted that chars cuz the don't have good combos like the rest or bugs that unbalance the gameplay i wanna make a good version that can be playable in versus mode without any problem that all chars were good to choose but all svc chars was in kof 2002 mode it's the same like play kof 2002

Vampire_vAN

#15  May 30, 2009, 03:32:05 am
 ;D Thanks for the game, trying to take time and could not download.
#16  June 20, 2009, 06:14:16 pm
    • USA
Tried to look it up, and I get a page saying "this item is missing, has been moved, or you do not have permission to view it." Also, there's no way that my laptop can handle going through the entire process to download the Japanese DL manager just to get the game.
#17  June 20, 2009, 10:33:02 pm