#2  June 07, 2009, 03:21:59 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
another quality creation by nhk!
Re: Kevin Rian released by NHK
#3  June 07, 2009, 05:06:42 pm
  • st. FP > LK Tatsu > Sweep > Vortex
I really want this char (never seen him before, love unique works) but don't know where to click? I clicked on the first link that has "charwin" in it, but then I'm not sure which character portrait to click on. Help!
Re: Kevin Rian released by NHK
#4  June 07, 2009, 05:11:23 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
The First one.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
Re: Kevin Rian by NHK
#5  June 07, 2009, 05:33:57 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
NHK releasing MOTW characters? Hmmm...

- If you do his brake move, any follow up you try to do will miss.

- If you do his qcfx2 + LP super, if you try to do his DP+P, it will miss when it should hit. However if you follow up with a qcfx2 + LK, it will connect. However while his opponent is in the air from the qcfx2 + LK super, DP+P still won't hit.

- HCF+P makes the opponent pop up in the air when it should just knock them far away on the ground.

- He can do a recovery roll after almost ANY attack, even regular throws, which is not possible in Garou:MOTW.
#6  June 09, 2009, 02:14:36 am
  • CHOC FULL OF AYUMI CHOCO
NHK releasing MOTW characters? Hmmm...

Wild Tengu Releasing ANY character? Hmmm....

;P Sorry I couldnt resist. While I appreciate someone who scrutinizes the shit out of every SNK character to try and get it as close to the source as possible. I can't condone that thought process for its creator. You cant just assume something is going to suck because they havent made that type of character in the past. Your constructive criticism is welcome to help the creator update and fix. Personal attacks (Im not talking about this one case) just seem childish. I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse. This wouldnt be the first time someone has said this.

Me, I'm just happy there is a Kevin Ryan. Hell, Ive had every MOW character for a few years now. I always had a missing square for Kevin.... Now its filled. Thanks for finding this. and Thanks to NHK (If he sees this) For the great character.
My Personal Rankings. Not Yours, Not Anyone's. Mine.
#7  June 09, 2009, 02:18:15 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
What the hell are you talking about.
#8  June 09, 2009, 02:32:35 am
I am basically saying that even though your think some of you sly remarks are harmless, it doesnt change the fact that you are a pretty big asshole.
#9  June 09, 2009, 03:35:27 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
How so? There's nothing wrong with my post about NHK's Kevin. I only said "NHK releasing MOTW characters? Hmmmm..." because this is the first time he's released one, and I was a bit skeptical about how it would play after he's released characters like Makoto and Rick Strowd.
#10  June 09, 2009, 03:42:30 am
    • interrage.deviantart.com/
even though tengu's got weird taste in women, I'm gonna go on a hunch and say he's no asshole.
#11  June 09, 2009, 04:20:51 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Even though tengu's an asshole, I'm gonna go on a hunch and say he's right.

Seriously I don't know what pisses me off the most, when Wild Tengu is just being an ass (not just when he's all "this shit sux"). Or people bitcing because he can't just say "this char rox i love it" like they just mindlessly do.
#12  June 09, 2009, 11:56:50 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Even though tengu's an asshole, I'm gonna go on a hunch and say he's right.

Seriously I don't know what pisses me off the most, when Wild Tengu is just being an ass (not just when he's all "this shit sux"). Or people bitching because he can't just say "this char rox i love it" like they just mindlessly do.
Fixed, and fucking THIS.
#13  June 09, 2009, 12:59:22 pm
Ever play one of those games where they show you two almost identical pictures and they say to find the 4 or 5 different things? Thats how I felt reading your "FIXED" can you please point out what you fixed? I failed the quote fix game.

People and Wild Tengu got the wrong Idea. His constructive criticism is usually pretty accurate when he is trying to point the differences out for SNK characters. On that level I agree with him. He has been told over and over multiple times that if "You wanted to play official SNK characters, then just go play the original game .. blah blah, dirka, dirka."

Im actually on his side for that one. But I have my own belief whan it comes to converting an IP.

My first theory= 
If a Character has never been converted to MUGEN they should try to be created as accurately as possible. If that conversion already exists creators are allowed to go outside the box.

My second theory= 
If you have never contributed, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING HELPFUL OR NICE TO SAY.

While Wild Tengu is usually pretty accurate in his constructive criticism on making characters more accurate, he always comes off like an asshole because he takes a shit on my second theory.
#14  June 09, 2009, 01:14:12 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
The game is all about a missing "H".

1st theory : WTF ?! If a char has never been converted, and someone wants ot convert it, he can convert it with whatever gameplay he wants. If POTS was the first one to convert Ryu, who would you be to say that he needs to make an accurate CVS conversion before attempting a custom one.

2nd theory : you don't need to be a movie maker to be a film critic. I can say Wolverine Origins or Armageddon are complete shit. I wouldn't be wrong (nor right, to each his own tastes), even though I've never made a movie. This theory is just for pussies who are afraid of getting their feelings hurt.

On the other hand, you can still give feedback without being a complete ass and rely to insult, but while still being somehow harsh to make a point.
#15  June 09, 2009, 04:41:26 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Thanks Angry Communist. :P

So according to the first theory if I want to create a Terry since it's already converted I have to "think outside the box" and make a.... Melty Blood Terry or something because the "fans" want something "new" is that it? Either way what Cybaster said.

If you have never contributed, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING HELPFUL OR NICE TO SAY.
Don't go there bud. Just don't.
#16  June 09, 2009, 07:26:17 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
you don't need to be a movie maker to be a film critic.
+1 to that

And Wild tengu is the only one who did a feedback. And you only bitch him?? C'mon, who's the wrong guy here??

Oh, and Kevin Rian already exists in MUGEN, was created many years ago and I got it (I don't remember the author)... I'm not downloading this Kevin yet, but I'm pretty sure this Kevin is WAY better than the older one

Well, I'll feedback later, since I'm not in my house. And you that already downloaded and played with him, you should post your feedback instead criticing others' feedback.

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#17  June 10, 2009, 10:07:21 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Well, already played with NHK's Kevin. The only useful feedback I can make is Kevin needs a damage dampener. He does a lot of damage, especially in his special moves and supers. And since I didn't play Garou:MOTW long time ago, I don't know if this also hapens in this game...

Ah, and I see now. Kevin Rian was made many time ago by M@ppy. If you want real comparisions, go and request him (especially you, WT), I'm still viewing which Kevin is better...

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#18  June 10, 2009, 11:01:18 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
M@ppy's Kevin is trash compared to this Kevin, M@ppy's Kevin had awful velocities and timings, and his Level 2 Lucky Strike didn't even have the finisher. He also couldn't brake AT ALL.

But anyways, Kevin is the power-type major damage dealer in MOTW, he was one of the few characters to have a 100% combo, along with several alterations of it. So it's not exactly inaccurate that he does that kind of damage. Problem is though most of Kevin's damage comes from his brake move and his ability to juggle after Level 1 Lucky Strike and his Hell Freezer supers, which NHK's Kevin can't do at all.

I sent a e-mail to NHK though listing the problems, so hopefully he'll fix them in an update.
#19  June 11, 2009, 07:35:57 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
Kevin Rian by NHK updated 06/10/09
#20  June 11, 2009, 08:27:49 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
Well you can now brake and connect with DP+P or his supers, however QCB+P still misses. You can follow up after his Lucky Strike level 1 super with DP+P now has well, but QCB+P also misses. You should also be able to hit your opponent with a normal attack after Lucky Strike has well.