Started by Bea, July 04, 2009, 10:23:11 pm
Share this topic:

Bea

SSF2Nes Beta V 1.0
#1  July 04, 2009, 10:23:11 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
Re: SSF2Nes Beta V 1.0
#2  July 04, 2009, 11:34:25 pm
Thanks  ;)
#3  July 05, 2009, 12:17:51 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
I was waiting for this, FUCK YEA  :P ::)
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
#4  July 05, 2009, 12:58:01 am
Great character.

Downloading now.
What's a Rabite doing in a place like this?
#5  July 05, 2009, 01:01:21 am
  • Segata Sanshiro
This Game Rox  :sugoi:

To me need more SNK chars like Ryo, Robert, Kim, Mai or Rugal as a boss

Notes:

- Some select portraits need to be fixed like Ken or Bison
- Need select Music and Vs Music
- Some AI need to be fixed Too

In fact Good Job!!!
#6  July 05, 2009, 01:05:53 am
There is an intense hatred of Mai on the part of one of the members, so that's HIGHLY unlikely. Mr Saikyo is basically Ryo. Rugal is KoF, we're mostly basing this on SF2 (with a minor touch of FF).

Oh and there is no custom AI. Just watch out for Guile. He's been known to destroy the unprepared... and the prepared. Thus his unofficial title of "Destroyer of worlds".
What's a Rabite doing in a place like this?
Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 01:22:04 am by Rabite
#7  July 05, 2009, 02:05:25 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
There is an intense hatred of Mai on the part of one of the members, so that's HIGHLY unlikely. Mr Saikyo is basically Ryo. Rugal is KoF, we're mostly basing this on SF2 (with a minor touch of FF).

Oh and there is no custom AI. Just watch out for Guile. He's been known to destroy the unprepared... and the prepared. Thus his unofficial title of "Destroyer of worlds".

I beat him just fine.

--------------

#8  July 05, 2009, 06:16:09 pm
    • sf2nes.smeenet.org/
- Some select portraits need to be fixed like Ken or Bison
- Need select Music and Vs Music

Are you talking about the large portraits, or the small ones? Also, when you say Bison, do you mean Dictator or Boxer? The larger portraits were touched up for likeness, and I don't recall there being any sort of palette errors for their small portraits. As for the music, I guess you mean the mp3 build, which does seem to be missing those two music files now that I look at it; seeing that this gets fixed up shortly.

Bea

#9  July 05, 2009, 06:58:15 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
The MP3 build is updated with the missing music.

Regarding SNK characters, we'll toss another one in the final build. And I can assure you that it won't be Mai or Blue Mary.

I utterly refuse to program them. Or to host the game if they're included.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#10  July 05, 2009, 09:35:50 pm
  • Segata Sanshiro
Are you talking about the large portraits, or the small ones? Also, when you say Bison, do you mean Dictator or Boxer? The larger portraits were touched up for likeness, and I don't recall there being any sort of palette errors for their small portraits. As for the music, I guess you mean the mp3 build, which does seem to be missing those two music files now that I look at it; seeing that this gets fixed up shortly.

I'm talking about small portraits:
- Ken's nose is big ^^
- M.Bison's (Dictator) cap needs to be fixed
For example why don't you use GameBoy sprites:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/sfalphagb/index.html
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/sfii/index.html

Edit:

Special intro?
- Ken Vs Ryu
- Haggar Vs Zangief
etc etc
Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 09:39:39 pm by Segata Sanshiro
#11  July 05, 2009, 09:47:42 pm
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
Why does it feel like some dashes you just slide?

--------------

Bea

#12  July 05, 2009, 09:52:21 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Regarding special intros, yes, it's something that's likely to happen in the future.

Regarding dashes, bigger and slower characters dash less than small and fast characters, hence, they feel like a slide.

#13  July 06, 2009, 06:09:45 pm
    • sf2nes.smeenet.org/
Segata: As Beatrice already said, special intros are probably something that will come up later, probably when a few more cast members are in place.  A Haggar/Zangief intro is something I'm particularly interested in doing myself, but I'd like to see about changing up Haggar's sprites a bit first before those new frames are done. (See http://sf2nes.smeenet.org/Mr-A-Update/ to get an idea of what the changes could look like.)

BigBoss: Regarding the dashes, care to name any characters in particular that feel like they are sliding? I'm guessing I know at least one off the top of my head, but please elaborate if you could.
#14  July 06, 2009, 06:34:18 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
very classy project

& i've tested it right after having tested (& finished) sf4 on xbox 360...

mr saikyo is really well edited (& haggar too BTW...)

congrats again

9mb

#15  July 06, 2009, 07:24:29 pm
good,refueling. ;D
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
#16  July 06, 2009, 07:57:17 pm
  • Segata Sanshiro
Segata: As Beatrice already said, special intros are probably something that will come up later, probably when a few more cast members are in place.  A Haggar/Zangief intro is something I'm particularly interested in doing myself, but I'd like to see about changing up Haggar's sprites a bit first before those new frames are done. (See http://sf2nes.smeenet.org/Mr-A-Update/ to get an idea of what the changes could look like.)

Sweet, i'm not a good spriter ^^ but add shading on haggar's pant and on Mike Bison's body

Great Job keep it up man ^^
#17  July 06, 2009, 08:01:32 pm
    • USA
sweet. always wanted to play SF2 on the NES.
#18  July 06, 2009, 09:24:06 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
ahahaha this is frikin EPIC ... time for some old fashion  o_O
#19  July 06, 2009, 09:36:57 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Tested it out around a bit, its pretty damn good, Terry kick throw needs a slighter bigger pause before the punch, will give more feedback as I go through the characters deeper later on.
( his winpose could use an hat flying off, if you need more winposes and stuff like that, im also avaliable )
#20  July 07, 2009, 10:33:34 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Just tested it 5 minutes, and it plays damn well, I'll give feedback when I have time. For now :

- Ken's flame trail during shoryuken deos'nt look synchronised at the end of the move (it quits Ken's hand).
- Is Blanka's "shading" finished ? I find it really strange that he changes colours so often.