YesNoOk

Capcom VS SNK W 2.8 (Read 81589 times)

Started by rednavi, March 14, 2009, 12:21:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom VS SNK W 2.8
#41  July 03, 2009, 08:21:35 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Since you seem to have lost your motivation, I think you should release it for now, and take a littlle pause from this!

#42  July 03, 2009, 12:55:12 pm
    • Poland
It looks like you are busy with other things, so finish that two things and release it, maybe some feedback and opinions bring your motivation back :D
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#43  July 03, 2009, 04:01:50 pm
  • Dark Man X
  • TIP EHT FO MOTTOB
Release now, you can always go back and add patches later. I thing the lifebars always looked great, however I favor the 2.4 character select better. Are you going to give an option to use the old one, but still keep the new features?
#44  July 04, 2009, 09:54:51 am
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
Agreed. Release and wait for his CvS Chris. (That's what I'm hoping for, anyways.)
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#45  July 05, 2009, 01:35:56 am
    • USA
the reason why I asked this:

I can release this as it is but I wanna know if the people will actually get this version while I work on the last one.

the last version wont be a patch because that's impossible to do with this, you will have to DL the thing again, if people wont bother playing this version to give feedback then I can just wait a few... month :P and release the last version, but I wont be able to get feedback that way...
#46  July 05, 2009, 03:38:48 am
  • Riot of the Hadou
    • marancv.infinitymugenteam.com
why dont you ask waru in a pm if he will release something soon or far?? i mean, if youre lucky enogh he´ll answer you and you'll know what to do

Thanks, Buckus.
#47  July 05, 2009, 04:47:25 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I don't even think Waru's predictable to himself.
#48  July 05, 2009, 12:04:48 pm
    • www.dementi.it
I will play with this version for sure, and wait for next one as well!

#49  July 05, 2009, 06:21:38 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
the reason why I asked this:

I can release this as it is but I wanna know if the people will actually get this version while I work on the last one.

the last version wont be a patch because that's impossible to do with this, you will have to DL the thing again, if people wont bother playing this version to give feedback then I can just wait a few... month :P and release the last version, but I wont be able to get feedback that way...

I say put it on hold until you are either done or feel confident that its ready to be released.

Just so you know, expect tons of "I followed the instructions completely but why BLA BLA BLA isnt working, isnt showing, etc." if you release then re-release later which is another good reason to put this on hold to avoid the headaches that comes over something thats so simple and in your face to solve.
#50  July 06, 2009, 08:21:36 am
I loved its design, has a great future, I wish I could give the result, so please let me know you're ready, congratulations!  ;D
#51  July 16, 2009, 11:20:30 pm
    • USA
Last screenshots before release :D

- Finished coding for the "CHALLENGE COMPLETED" screen, this will show you your current character, the mode the CPU is on (Vs one or two enemies), the missions you completed, the next mission to beat, the missions left (but hidden as "???"), the name of the current mission and a brief explination of your current goal. The icons have special effects regarding size modifications.

- This screen has infinite time so you can take your time (Or even rest) while you're on it. Also if you finish CHALLENGE MODE you will get the password here after a few seconds. Since this screen has infinite time you will get a sign telling you that you can press a button to skip it after a few seconds.

- As I just said... once you finish the CHALLENGE MODE you WILL GET A PASSWORD!!! However the password is useless in this version :P, but you will be able to use it on the next version to unlock a couple of extra stuff (The password will be the same in the next version so you can finish it now or just wait for the next version). There's also a password hidden in my other 2 recent releases: "The Most Simple Lifebars Ever" and the "Tag Team System By Rednavi" pack, both of them have one password each which you will need in order to unlock a couple of extra lifebars in the next version (Not this one). You can get both of those files at Club Syn X-Treme, the Tag Team system is also hosted at Trinity Mugen.

- "Down!!!" explod changed and also have a size modification effect.

- Removed most of the transparency effects on the words in the round start animations, instead they have size modification effects (See a patern here?) to make it smoother.

- Changed the winquote screen a little bit (Just a few pixel placements).

- Captain Commando fully playable and adapted.

- Changed a few things in the character select screen.

- Double KO and TIME OVER announcers have an alternative voice (Randomly decided between the old and new ones).

- New sounds added on the "MID BOSS" and "WON THE TOURNAMENT" intermissions. Also got a better version of the ex installed boss's song (That song that comes from Akatsuki Blitzkampf). The "WON THE TOURNAMENT" scene also have new fonts.

- Added "mission failed" music and sign when you lose on challenge mode.

- Fixed the disabling option system in the common1.cns to save a lot of memory avoiding unnecesary process and helpers.

- Changed gaphics on the words in the lifebars (The ones that tells you in which mode you are, which stage, which mission, etc.) and also changed the gaphics for the exclusive explods for TIME ATTACK MISSIONS on challenge mode. "MID BOSS" and "FINALS" explods from story mode are absent on arcade mode as this mode has no story.

- Removed some frames on some Particle Illusion FX animations to save space, memory and to help the game to load faster, effects that were mainly modified were the ex install effect and the special fire kanji effects, still this cut out is unnoticable in-game (Effects were already in 60fps so removing half of the frames won't be noted by the naked eye).

- Main menu and Game over screen finally revamped! The main menu screen now has a lot of animations and finally fits the style the game currently has (Digital stuff, is not a hat), Green and techno. Same for the game over screen (Which previous version was unchanged since the very first version!!!Yeah! version 1.0 X_X).

only ending for story mode is left :D

also make sure to read the damn readme file once I release this >_>, I worked on it yesterday.
#52  July 16, 2009, 11:26:00 pm
    • www.dementi.it
Cool!

Will wait for the release!

#53  July 16, 2009, 11:31:32 pm
    • USA
Challenge mode progress screen:

#54  July 17, 2009, 12:09:07 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Excellent stuff, RedNavi. How do you do it?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:46:49 pm by Uche_of_MFG
#55  July 17, 2009, 12:23:42 am
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
these features are awesome and someone should give you an award for doing all this for us foreal i like what i see....no that's false i love what i see.im so jealous; i can't wait to do the same for myself is there going to be a tutorial on how u did this stuff or are you going to have us just look at the full game as a reference to how  to do this.
regardless this i can't wait im even going to use my arcade stick to play this lol
Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 09:59:38 pm by UG [walt]
#56  July 17, 2009, 01:43:21 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Che, esto está bueno! La única acotación es de índole ortográfica: Loose (amplio, suelto, poco apretado) != Lose (perder).
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#57  July 17, 2009, 07:38:20 pm
Very Beatifull.......  Esta de parabens cara ta muito bonito, estou louco pra ver essa criação sua... aguardo noticias pro download  ;D Abraço...
#58  July 17, 2009, 09:43:28 pm
  • Not Here...
    • z13.invisionfree.com/TheAtProject3/index.php?act=idx
I can't wait to play this one! The last one, I just got my ass kicked though...
#59  July 17, 2009, 10:01:46 pm
#60  July 17, 2009, 10:28:42 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
- As I just said... once you finish the CHALLENGE MODE you WILL GET A PASSWORD!!! However the password is useless in this version :P, but you will be able to use it on the next version to unlock a couple of extra stuff (The password will be the same in the next version so you can finish it now or just wait for the next version). There's also a password hidden in my other 2 recent releases: "The Most Simple Lifebars Ever" and the "Tag Team System By Rednavi" pack, both of them have one password each which you will need in order to unlock a couple of extra lifebars in the next version (Not this one). You can get both of those files at Club Syn X-Treme, the Tag Team system is also hosted at Trinity Mugen.

damn .. more password and secret stuff im reaaally interested in the Next version already LoL  ;D