YesNoOk

List of Bleach Chars NOT in M.U.G.E.N. (yet) or possibly WILL be (Read 19892 times)

Started by PrinceOfNoOne321, August 09, 2009, 01:29:42 pm
Share this topic:
Re: List of Bleach Chars NOT in M.U.G.E.N. (yet) or possibly WILL be
#21  August 09, 2009, 07:20:39 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWA !
#22  August 09, 2009, 07:20:58 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
How hard is it to type a short and to the point insult
#23  August 09, 2009, 07:22:45 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Even his insutls have to be in SSJ7 level.
#24  August 09, 2009, 07:24:35 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
The length is him charging up. :o
#25  August 09, 2009, 07:27:48 pm
    • Poland
You know what. You're right. It IS pointless. All I was doing was making a list of chars that CAN be in MUGEN cause I CAN rip all their sprites from the DS games if I want. But you know what, I don't have time to be messing around with some FAKE moderators who don't know how to do their damn jobs! I mean come on. Jarek. Why did you join this guild? I joined so I can share some of my ideas and my creativity. But everyone wants to joke about it. I mean I can understand if you hate it, but keep on talking about it and making fun of it, is just retarded.

Heheh look my post count. What do you think is so low compared to others ? I'm memeber here since 2005 and I post on constructive threads and only ones I'm interesed at. Most stuff isn't interesed, besides topics are full of jokes and bashing so I'm keeping myself quiet. I find it funny that people who claim to be mature, act here like children but it's their concern not mine. Who I am to judge them ? I don't like that kind of behaviour so I keep my post to minimum.

In M.U.G.E.N., you can create what ever the hell YOU want. Creating something impossible. I'm gonna keep doing my "lame" SSJ shit because if I stop now then I wasted most of my time, especially Johnnyb916, since he helped me out on this project. So everybody can hate me all they want, I don't fucking mind being the outcast/outsider in this fucking guild. I'm gonna keep doing what I believe in. NOBODY is going to stop me! So all the haters can go suck a pickle for all I care!

That's right, and this is the reason why I gave you my honest opinion, instead of saying "you suck" or "you are retarded". You have right to make any stuff you want while I have right to tell you my honest opinion about that. IMO it's stupid and pointless, and if you like both, you should rather make separate DBZ and Bleach chars, but since you like that way I'm ok if it makes you happy.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16

GT

#26  August 09, 2009, 07:29:29 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#27  August 09, 2009, 07:34:20 pm
Wow. Totally pointless. Is that all you can talk about whenever I post in a thread? Just wow. I feel sorry for those who have to deal with your shit. People like them struggle to do something THEY WANT TO DO, IN THEIR IMAGE, no matter how "stupid" and "pointless" it may seem to you people, and all you guys do is talk shit and disrespect them.....I'm done with this shit. You guys are nothing but wannabe experts, who have no lives but be on the computer and ruin people's dreams. I'm done talking to you people. And Jarek, thank you for NOT being immature, and you're honest opinion without being disrespectful. Thank you.
#28  August 09, 2009, 07:44:48 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I aint "hating" you, Im pointing out, that making lists of characters you want to see done is useless to anyone except you, making it seem like a wishlist of things you want to see done as soon as possible, what purpose is there in posting a list of character names? Last time I saw this kind of listings were back in the time of dragonball collecting, where people wanted with all their hearts the new SSJ5 6 and 7 freezas.

There is nothing to discuss about mugen in a listing.
#29  August 09, 2009, 07:54:19 pm
I aint "hating" you, Im pointing out, that making lists of characters you want to see done is useless to anyone except you, making it seem like a wishlist of things you want to see done as soon as possible, what purpose is there in posting a list of character names? Last time I saw this kind of listings were back in the time of dragonball collecting, where people wanted with all their hearts the new SSJ5 6 and 7 freezas.

There is nothing to discuss about mugen in a listing.
First of all, you're wrong. I didn't make that list so someone can create it for me. That list is NOT a request. I was only saying that there's a POSSIBILITY that one of those chars WILL be in M.U.G.E.N. Like I said, I can rip ALL of their sprites IF I want. But some people are creating one of the chars in that list. So this isn't a wish list, request, or anything in the sort.
#30  August 09, 2009, 08:20:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ganju Shiba
Kukaku Shiba
Kaien Shiba
Shinji Hirako
Hiyori
Sosuke Aizen (Captain, Lieutenant, Hueco Mundo Arc.)
Stark
Noitora
Yammy
Gin Ichimaru
Kid Byakuya
Soi Fon
Tatsuki
Izuru Kira
Yumichika
Rukia Kuchiki (Soul Reaper)
Yachiru
Sajin Komamura
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Hanataro
D-Roy
Kyoraku Shunshui
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ririn
Momo Hinamori
Genryusai Yamamoto
Ururu
Amagai
Grimmjow (DS 3rd)
Senna
Nemu
Bonnie (Ganju's boar)
Don Kanoji
Sojiro Kusaka (Movie 2 Villain)
Jidanbo
Ulquiorra (DS 3rd)

I could add more but I don't feel like it and/or I can't think of anybody else but I KNOW there's more.....x_x
all there is is a list of all the characters not yet made, if you are surprised people mock this and attempts to create characters that are a pallete colour away from their normal selves you are deluding yourself.
even if you know there is a character being made of your "LIST" , what good does it serves you to put up a huge list of all those other things? None whatsoever.

If you still dont get it, let me put it this way. They arent trying to hate on your creativity, you are acting out like many before you have acted, and in doing that, you arent being creative.
#31  August 09, 2009, 08:28:10 pm
Wait which one isn't creative (sorry if this annoys you)? The list that I made, or the projects I'm trying to work on?
#32  August 09, 2009, 08:32:59 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
List is useless, creativity I was replying to your claim that people were hating on your creativity, due to wanting to make super sayan ichigos.
Making super sayan "XX" character is something that goes back a long time, I mind nothing that anyone might want to do in mugen, go for it, break a leg, have fun.   But you got to understand that making something so cliche and unoriginal is bound to have people mocking you.
From your sig I can observe some of your edits, where you have changed pallete colours, probably gave them a kamehameha or something like that.. you could put your effort into more original endeavours, if you do not wish to do so, hey, its your call, but dont be surprised when people taunt them.
#33  August 09, 2009, 08:42:59 pm
List is useless, creativity I was replying to your claim that people were hating on your creativity, due to wanting to make super sayan ichigos.
Making super sayan "XX" character is something that goes back a long time, I mind nothing that anyone might want to do in mugen, go for it, break a leg, have fun.   But you got to understand that making something so cliche and unoriginal is bound to have people mocking you.
From your sig I can observe some of your edits, where you have changed pallete colours, probably gave them a kamehameha or something like that.. you could put your effort into more original endeavours, if you do not wish to do so, hey, its your call, but dont be surprised when people taunt them.
I understand. And nah. I wouldn't really give that to ALL chars I plan to edit (Well I did change Ichigo's cero into kamehameha). I would never give InuYasha a kamehameha. Maybe a new attack with his Tetsusaiga (I have thought of something original with that part). I mean just because my idea of them being SSJ, wont mean that they would go crazy like in DBZ how they fight REALLY fast and hardcore. It's not like that with me. I don't want to fuse Z Fighters with Soul Reapers and InuYasha's group. Cause the Z warriors would OVERPOWER them, and it would truly make no sense. When they go SSJ, it's just a boost of their energy and special abilities. :S