YesNoOk

GRIMMJOW (UPDATED 28/08/09) (Read 36961 times)

Started by Ah! Ya! Cos..., July 29, 2009, 05:10:33 pm
Share this topic:
A
#101  August 31, 2009, 06:01:39 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
I see updated again...I will test it, Im sure he plays better than Nightmare now...which i should be working on now...but Bleach = more intresting right now...

thank you! i really believe in your nightmare, so continue it in good way Agent waffle. good luck for your updates ;)
Re: A
#102  August 31, 2009, 09:22:58 pm
  • Yu're tears feul my butownage.
I see updated again...I will test it, Im sure he plays better than Nightmare now...which i should be working on now...but Bleach = more intresting right now...

thank you! i really believe in your nightmare, so continue it in good way Agent waffle. good luck for your updates ;)
All right , I tested him out, and hes going good so far...
er... He needs a better taunt...and I Personally dont favor his Button map still, seeing as Im against single button combos, But thats just me, doenst make the char bad.

I especially like the Helper system and its bar, but I think better helper moves are kinda needed...Ill throw Ideas around later.
And Nightmare's been fixed a bit...but this is the wrong thread for that...well, good job still, keep it up!
Re: GRIMMJOW (UPDATED 28/08/09)
#103  September 01, 2009, 02:42:43 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
er... He needs a better taunt...and I Personally dont favor his Button map still, seeing as Im against single button combos, But thats just me, doenst make the char bad.

I especially like the Helper system and its bar, but I think better helper moves are kinda needed...Ill throw Ideas around later.
And Nightmare's been fixed a bit...but this is the wrong thread for that...well, good job still, keep it up!

you're right for the taunt, i'm not convince too...i already follow advice of wild tengu, but here i don't have better idea for now...
for the button map, it's not for the "expert" player, but i like it.

concerning to the helper moves, i'm afraid to make an unbalanced char at the end, and i don't want this.

Finally, i'm making a small break with Grimmjow. i've seen enough his face for now :P. so the next update will be not soon, but i don't forget it!. i'm working on a new char and i'll put the next update of grimmjow at the same time of the 1st release of the new char.
#104  September 01, 2009, 03:05:50 pm
a new character? wow...who could it be? :)
#105  September 01, 2009, 10:07:16 pm

you're right for the taunt, i'm not convince too...i already follow advice of wild tengu, but here i don't have better idea for now...
for the button map, it's not for the "expert" player, but i like it.

concerning to the helper moves, i'm afraid to make an unbalanced char at the end, and i don't want this.

Finally, i'm making a small break with Grimmjow. i've seen enough his face for now :P. so the next update will be not soon, but i don't forget it!. i'm working on a new char and i'll put the next update of grimmjow at the same time of the 1st release of the new char.

Awesome then, Its always a good idea to take a break, it can get boring to work on the same thing for so long.
And the helpers are ok, just the specific moves they use dont feel like the char really.

and well, Tengu tends to say negative things to projects on occasion...so dont take it to seriously.

Well, cant wait to see the new char!
#106  September 01, 2009, 10:20:37 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
Awesome then, Its always a good idea to take a break, it can get boring to work on the same thing for so long.
And the helpers are ok, just the specific moves they use dont feel like the char really.

and well, Tengu tends to say negative things to projects on occasion...so dont take it to seriously.

Well, cant wait to see the new char!

ok i understand now for the helpers..thanks to share your opinion on this.
For wild tengu, no problem with him, he gave me precious feedbacks (negative but precious ;P) on it and it's the main.
for the new char, it is well advanced, i didn't search the difficult, it took the grimmjow template... :S

a new character? wow...who could it be? Smiley

surprise...another bleach shattered char...a captain... ;P

#107  September 01, 2009, 10:28:29 pm
ukitake?
better be ukitake -_-
#108  September 01, 2009, 10:42:54 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
sorry but i won't say the name!  ;) why? "because" probably. but it's one of these (after promise i stop spam my own topic!)

And don't give me advices on which or which char, i already begin it! (but who cares of this? :S)
it will not completly respectful of manga and i keep the helpers system.

-Byakuya? (helpers: renji, rukia)
-Ulquiorra? (helpers: the same as grimmjow, but grimmjow take the place of ulquiorra)
-Ukitake? (helpers: kyoraku shunsui, rukia, yamaa jii)
-Yoruichi? (helpers: urahara, soifon, byakuya)
-Ichigo? (helpers: inoue, ishida, sado or another)
-Hitsugaya? (with matsumoto)
-Zaraki Kenpachi? (yachiro, ikkaku and yumichuka)

PS: and don't spam so much this topic with all your pronostics,  it's a grimmjow discussion ;)
#109  September 01, 2009, 11:15:46 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/
Needs more Wii exclusive character with French Accent.

#110  September 02, 2009, 02:10:33 am
  • it's time...to say your zanpaktou good bye!
well the work is of shattered blade chars anithing chars is a good release thats the trueeee!!!! =D
good work with the grimmjow eh!!good attacks!! ;D
#111  September 02, 2009, 02:29:25 am
#112  September 02, 2009, 02:42:45 am
    • baragon.webs.com/

#113  September 02, 2009, 02:44:51 am
#114  September 02, 2009, 10:07:51 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
for the new char, it is well advanced, i didn't search the difficult, it took the grimmjow template... :S
There's no problem with that. Using code you've already written is done by many people, especially when it comes to system moves. Just be careful not to make all your chars play more or less the same way, or they will look like spriteswaps.

And I didn't forget the power charge thing I have to look at, it's just that I have many things I have to do first. And I see you're not in a hurry anyway. ;P
#115  September 02, 2009, 01:13:55 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
There's no problem with that. Using code you've already written is done by many people, especially when it comes to system moves. Just be careful not to make all your chars play more or less the same way, or they will look like spriteswaps.

thank for the advice Cyb'

the new char will :

- have same basics as Grimmjow (2 mash moves less and better velocity)
- others specials of course (maybe keep one or two grimmjow special) with chain moves
- other helpers than grimmjow which make others things (no more aizen air barrier for ex..)
- super will change too

i can't say more because it's not finished, but one question, finally what's the difference between a coherent character and a spritewap? what i enumerate looks like spritewap in your opinion?

And I didn't forget the power charge thing I have to look at, it's just that I have many things I have to do first. And I see you're not in a hurry anyway.

take your time cybaster and do your things happily. i'm not hurry anyway you're right, and you already took many time for grimmjow ;)
but i didn't forget too, and it would be cool you... ;P ;P ;P
#116  September 02, 2009, 01:19:06 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
What you enumerated doesn't look like a sprite swap, it's fine. :)
As long as the characters have different moves and each has his own weaknesses and strengths, it's all good.

In SF2, Ryu and Ken are spriteswaps (or even headswaps).
In CVS and SF3, Ryu and Ken have very similar things but each has his own personal attacks which differentiate him from the other completely.
#117  September 02, 2009, 10:09:11 pm

thank for the advice Cyb'

the new char will :

- have same basics as Grimmjow (2 mash moves less and better velocity)
- others specials of course (maybe keep one or two grimmjow special) with chain moves
- other helpers than grimmjow which make others things (no more aizen air barrier for ex..)
- super will change too

i can't say more because it's not finished, but one question, finally what's the difference between a coherent character and a spritewap? what i enumerate looks like spritewap in your opinion?

And I didn't forget the power charge thing I have to look at, it's just that I have many things I have to do first. And I see you're not in a hurry anyway.

take your time cybaster and do your things happily. i'm not hurry anyway you're right, and you already took many time for grimmjow ;)
but i didn't forget too, and it would be cool you... ;P ;P ;P
lol, I guess my code didnt help any...heh, my coding must be rusty then.

and also, i use the same coding with my chars and stuff too...its much easier that way.