Posted by C.v.s The Abstract in [Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread (Started by Hoshi April 21, 2010, 09:51:37 pm
Both of these are great but that Monolith theme is especially sick. I would love to hear more and would add that Monolith theme to the next release if you send me a file man.
EDIT: Actually I just realized I can download it. If it's okay I'd like to add it to the next release, my good man.
If we have to choose between the two, then the 2nd one if better.
I would have the second KO animation to blend into the first KO animation or maybe the other way around. It depends on how you animate the KO as it appears on the screen at the end of the round (like scaling) but both are good so that is why I think that one should blend into the other somehow.GOOD IDEA!!
start messing around with animation and also doing some studying on animation more. but i also notice i should of went in got some more reference and using a stick base reference to help with fluid posing. any pointers?
1) Remember to consider ease in/ease out in some of your movements.
2) Some muscles and joints affect other parts of the body EG punching motions affects movement in the back, shoulder and chest muscles and joints, too.
3) Try doing the move yourself in real life or even just specific poses if it is a difficult move to do in real life. Be aware of what happens to your body that you may not consider when you animate by eye.
4) Sometimes an extra frame or two adds to a better motion.
5) Consider adding "motion blur" in motions that are really fast.
Hope this is useful.
Release date? You're going to finish the game this time?
ima upload one more theme and save the rest for the release date.
i like it
I like it too. Janey Kyii's theme symbolizes someone who is upbeat, but ready for action. Samantha Bradshaw's theme symbolizes's someone who is felling like she is in someone else's shadow and won't stand for ti anymore.YES PRETTY MUCH!! good analyzation their.