Posted by ermaccer in MugenHook - upgrade your M.U.G.E.N! (Started by ermaccer September 20, 2019, 03:01:11 pm
- .air files should now load no matter the animation begin block name case (eg. both begin action and bEgIn ActiON should work)
- Added experimental Fight Log feature from 1.0, currently it supports totalmatches and stage only
- Crashes on select screen with many characters should now occur less frequent/not at all (needs more testing)
- Added proper Windows XP support, suppose it is beign used in custom arcade machines.
- Frame loader now works always, doesn't require animated portraits.
I want to colaborate with Mugenhook project, I have nice ideas can expand Mugen a little more
I was studying the developing of Mugenhook and ASI plugin, but the thing is ASI plugin are thinked for GTA games but, if I want to develop a ASI plugin for mugen, how settings do I need in the plugin SDK for mugen?
Because I want to add LibOPNMIDI and Tinysoundfont to mugen for adding MIDI arcade nostalgia
And other questión, its posible to add Winmugen the ASI plugin toó?
Thanks in advance
Well, .ASI files are just DLL libraries with extension changed, however the ASI loader i use for mugen requires a InitializeASI function to be present in the .dll, other loaders might just use DllMain.
WinMugen and Mugen 1.0 port are I think possible, just someone needs to find required adresses (pattern scanning won't work, 1.0 used a different compiler).
Fight Log is beign worked on. I found everything from 1.0 in 1.1, but please test and report the results of current version.