Posted by Dissidia in SFV SUPREME SAGAT 3.6 (PREVIEW VIDEO INCLUDED) (Started by M206 December 15, 2018, 05:24:51 pm
Board: Your Releases, 1.0+
Board: Your Releases, 1.0+
- Tapping DF, then punch (repeat) triggers an easy infinite.
- There is a problem with your pal selector (truncated interger).
- Palette 1,177 is missing.
- Mostly all attacks triggers debug flooding (Change to Invalid Action 0).
- Sparks and parries also trigger debug flooding (Change to Invalid Action 0).
- "Tiger Counter"' command is "s" instead of "QCB2X,s"
- His weak kick (Hold Forward) has a ton of cornerpush velocity.
- Regarding "Tiger Counter", P2 tends to break for most characters and create clones when jumping. (Could be due to P2's pos, or Sagat's hitbox. Also, likely due to usage of ChangeState instead of SelfState while being hit). This also happens when a ongoing projectile also hits Sagat while in the middle of the move.
- Okay, I don't think that's how it should work for his "Tiger Counter" when P2 is behind him...
- His hyper Tiger Shots for some reason have a temporary startup pause.
- "Tiger Counter" is invulnerable to grabs and projectiles?
- His head.pos is placed on his chest.
- You cannot get out of Tiger Clinch when grabbed from what' I've tested, and if Sagat drags you around, you lose damage, making it an easy win for him...
- Quick jump has no sound effect.
- Some of his EX moves do not trigger the startup sound effect.
- "Tiger Assault" also triggers the issue "Tiger Counter" has. (Likely due to usage of ChangeState instead of SelfState for P2 while being hit.)
- Sagat's normal intro pose doesn't seem to trigger, however, his special intros do trigger when facing himself or against special characters.
- What's with Sagat having too much invicibility frames?
- "Tiger Shot (Air/EX)" does not hit when too close to P2, though his hyper version does.
- "Tiger Tooth" seems to be missing a CLSN.
- "Tiger Assault" should not take this long to finish when missed...
- "Tiger Assault" also tends to miss his final kick, also huge hitbox.
- "Tiger Bazooka" uses custom sprites that most characters do not have. (May need a SelfAnimExist for that).
- QCF,s triggers this... Is this an unfinished taunt or what?...
- You can easily auto-cancel "Tiger Raid (Air)".
- This is why having 6 levels or using mininal power can be problematic. There should be some sort of limit or use more power when auto-canceling Tiger Shots.
- Last but not least, Sagat crashes MUGEN!
That's all the problems I can name for now, though there are still a lot more going on with your Sagat. I know someone else is going to apply more to my feedback sooner or later. But yeah, I understand it took you a year of hard work, but like I said, you really should've thought about retesting your character further before releasing it, or have beta testers who would like to test him out...