Posted by Prime SC in Hairline W.I.P Thread: Eiji (Started by Prime SC January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
Pretty nice character all around, with cool looking moves and a fun play style. Just a few things as far as feedback goes.
- There's a stray hitbox at the end of Enlightening. Even if the initial attack is blocked, that will still hit and damage the opponent.
- A fully blocked chain of Slashing Wind can still super cancel into both versions of Heaven's Vexation and connect.
- After Cruelty of Gabriella, Gabriella herself is still invulnerable for a considerable amount of time.
- Might wanna fix some of the damage output as far as the super cancels go.Holy Riot into MAX Holy Riot does less damage than MAX Holy Riot on it's own, while the LK chain into Slashing Wind into MAX Heaven's Vixation does more than the same into Cruelty of Gabriella.
- Last hit of EX Call of Raijin doesn't have a hit sound.
I'd also like to suggest increasing the speed of the wind vortex in both versions of Holy Riot, as well as maybe slowing down Gabriella's descent in Will of Orochi when it connects. Holy Riot seems to be a bit too long for both versions, and Will of Orochi feels a bit too sudden as is.
Dope stuff man! I love it!
Lets give it a go! Thnx 4 share!!! @~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~ Where u been bro?
Good job, Prime!
I'm glad to see some more unreleased characters in POTS style!
Can you please make the inputs of "Will Of Orochi" and "True Eight Maidens: Cruelty OF Gabriella" easier?
nice! thanks for the share!
Awesome going to try her and the rest of your updates after work today.
Damn that was quick congrats on ur release
I ran into the same problem with my original zero project. He only had 1 Air kick animation that was used for all of the buttons as far as i remember.
I thought I would give it a try as well.